HU wants You!

Badboyz3584

Provider
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Syran Badboyz3584 Corith
Hunters Unlimited would like to open its doors to a select few new members. In the last few months our membership has seen a decline due to several very active long-term members cashing out of PE (EU). The loss of those members, sad as it may be, results in a void which we need to fill.

About us, HU is a vibrant society, which is full of humor and fun. We pride ourselves on an active soc. chat that is not only entertaining but also very helpful. We're made up of folks from all over Europe and the US so the afternoon and evening of both time zones keeps the society chat busy most hours of the day. We regularly participate in intense team hunts on medium to high level mobs(Falx, Hogglo, Atrox Stalkers), not to mention the occasional 12-man amped opalo hunt.

We are looking for:
Folks that are fun and friendly which possess the skills and equipment necessary to keep up in HU team hunts on uber mobs. We also are looking for folks that spend a fair amount of online time interacting with the rest of the society. Last, but definitely not least, we EXPECT you'll be honest and trustworthy, as the rest of us are.

Suggested Equipment:
Strong long range such as ML35, Foxtrot, High Level Fireforge, etc.
High Dmg/Sec short range such as Delta, Maddox 4, DOA, or equivalent.
Armor/plates capable of taking some hits from big mobs such as AOA, Falx, Hogs, etc.
Fap should be a FAP-80, to 90, ek-2600 or better.

Professional standing of "Great" in at least one hunting-related category.

If you are looking for a highly active and capable society to spend some time with, drop us a line on our HU Forum http://www.hunters-unlimited.com or send a PM via this forum with some details about yourself.

Please feel free to PM us any questions you might have about HU and we will be happy to chat with you!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
Yea i agree with Jimbo :D

Heap and Gryff must have missed the last memo. It has been decided that in preparation for spring, HU will adopt a rigorous exercise and well-being program. Taking into affect immediately the following rules will apply:

1. Instead of beer we will be serving mineral water. An exception will be made on Fridays when we will provide green tea.
2. Instead of beer nuts we will be serving carrots. Once again, we will splurge a little on Fridays and provide yoghurt as dip.
3. Each hunting session will be preceded by a yoga and meditation session. Leggings and yoga mats will be provided – I got a great deal on one size fits all leggings.
4. We will also schedule a weekly self awareness session. The topic for the first session is “Everyone is beautiful”. Please bring a mirror.

Mynx said:
Heap and Gryff must have missed the last memo. It has been decided that in preparation for spring, HU will adopt a rigorous exercise and well-being program. Taking into affect immediately the following rules will apply:

1. Instead of beer we will be serving mineral water. An exception will be made on Fridays when we will provide green tea.
2. Instead of beer nuts we will be serving carrots. Once again, we will splurge a little on Fridays and provide yoghurt as dip.
3. Each hunting session will be preceded by a yoga and meditation session. Leggings and yoga mats will be provided – I got a great deal on one size fits all leggings.
4. We will also schedule a weekly self awareness session. The topic for the first session is “Everyone is beautiful”. Please bring a mirror.

omfg, now way!!!
Mynx did you hit your head again?

Mynx said:

Fu** the peanuts, but a friday without BEER??? :eek: :eek:
IM OUT OF HERE!!! :laugh:

Don't get me started...

I won't even go into the time she tried to conduct an anger-management session with the umbranoids.

Reactions: Fin
Now now, let's all think happy thoughts.

Seems like there are no objections to the yoga, meditation and self-awareness -- that's a start. ;) Any more complaints and you will be getting pink leggings for the first session.

Don't forget to practice your Ohm!

Don't tempt me to come back and stir things up!

ooopps
fixed now

BUMP

sure i could join you =)
But i dont think you want me atm couse im hardcore skilling on less dangerous mobs for now whitout that fancy armour ya wear :( sorry.
But maybe I can join anyway?

Delldandy said:
sure i could join you =)
But i dont think you want me atm couse im hardcore skilling on less dangerous mobs for now whitout that fancy armour ya wear :( sorry.
But maybe I can join anyway?

Delldandy, please head over to our website and have a look at our rules and requirements. ;)

Also, feel free to join our forum and tell us a little about yourself. There we can discuss a bit more about our equipment and skill requirements and see if you're a fit for HU. :)

If you don't meet the current requirements there's no reason we can't get to know you and hold a spot for you in the soc so that once you do can join us! :D

=(

=P
old times...

Bump, come and party with us! :p

Manon Hyperion said:
Guys I m waiting for my beer!!!!

Heap drank all the beer :tongue2:

Glad, you got all the screenies. It was a fun and sometimes crazy hunt (like most HU hunts :D ).

Welcome to HU :beerchug:

Thx Mynx!

I saw Heap drinks like a fish :tongue2:
He could be gallant and let some for me!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to HU Manon, it's good to have you! :)

And yes, I've got an alcohol problem, I'm outta beer!!!!!!!!!

Manon Hyperion said:
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I joined HU today, what a nice day:p

So many globals!!! Come on you'll have fun too!!!

:)
Yep, we know how to party.:D

Love those team hunts! :D

I would like some free beer, can I have that and not join :laugh:

Back