PvP Globals Screens!! :yay:

ZippO

Elite
Society
cB | Crimson Blades
Ford Zippo LincolnMercury
Well i figured it was about time we had a thread to post some of our favorite PK globals in both pvp4 and pvp3. I have only had 3 recent pvp4 globals so far but here they are! I know i have seen alot lately from alot of other players so lets see some!

Not a thread for arguements! take it to pvp :D Post a story with it if you wish : )

woot,

Weeeeyyyy to go man! :), lol nice job there brotha

Nice one ZippO :)
You could have put these in the hall of fame section if you wanted hehe, they are valid ;)

*trys to find gratz button*

omg cindy a beautiful hof! ;) Trumped all mine easily nicely done! :D Hoping to find one like that in the coming days, damn my work schedule! Come on guys lets see some more :smoke: I am sure Mr Meph, Uniqu3, and Drago have some to post ;D just saw one from BD yesterday :D guess it doesnt even have to be a global, just a nice loot...

Well done, brother :)

Let's team up again soon!

(I wasn't in on these globals)

Well done, brother :)

Let's team up again soon!

(I wasn't in on these globals)

stoffer man! :) good to see ya! I know i have seen at least one of your globals in the zone on people, feel free to post at least one :D

Correct me if I am wrong but did you PK someone from inside the safe zone of PVP4? :scratch2:

no. Target was just outside and so was I :)

Correct me if I am wrong but did you PK someone from inside the safe zone of PVP4? :scratch2:

your still able to kill/be killed after leaving pvp for 30 seconds...sometimes 30 seconds is all you need :p

no. Target was just outside and so was I :)

actually you killed me once from inside the safe zone`n I was outside Cindy, so it`s possible, MA should fix it asap. I couldn`t believe it first but tested it and it`s true and pretty lame. You can be be hurt from inside but can`t hurt the ppl inside.

actually you killed me once from inside the safe zone`n I was outside Cindy, so it`s possible, MA should fix it asap. I couldn`t believe it first but tested it and it`s true and pretty lame. You can be be hurt from inside but can`t hurt the ppl inside.

Only if both of us has been outside the safe within the past 30 seconds.

There is no bugg

Maybe it looked like I was inside but I was really 10cm outside.

edit: if u dont believe me feel free to come test it with me there.

Back to topic now please :)

Last edited:
Only if both of us has been outside the safe within the past 30 seconds.

There is no bugg

Maybe it looked like I was inside but I was really 10cm outside.

Maby im stupid, but the Green dot next to your ped count indicates you are inside a safe zone. If you were in the pvp proper that green dot would be Yellow. (Dont mind me, could just be a bug):laugh:
Eitherway, Gratz for that Cindywood :)

Last edited:
Maby im stupid, but the Green dot next to your ped count indicates you are inside a safe zone. If you were in the pvp proper that green dot would be Yellow. (Dont mind me, could just be a bug):laugh:
Eitherway, Gratz for that Cindywood :)

But if you look even closer you will notice the "global swirlies" are not there.
This picture is taken about 5-6 seconds AFTER the kill when I was on the way back to safe zone.

I love pkers it looks so fun :) gratz bigup pk woop..
super lou

But if you look even closer you will notice the "global swirlies" are not there.
This picture is taken about 5-6 seconds AFTER the kill when I was on the way back to safe zone.

Yet your foxtrot is still reloading :scratch2:

And you still have it held up, You ran back to the safe zone in 4 seconds with your plasma still held up, and pointing at what you just shot...Teach me some time ;):laugh:

Last edited:
nice one crazzy! : ) Keep them coming guys... I am going to post a new one that i got last week tonight :D

Yet your foxtrot is still reloading :scratch2:

And you still have it held up, You ran back to the safe zone in 4 seconds with your plasma still held up, and pointing at what you just shot...Teach me some time ;):laugh:

Maybe you could get someone to teach you how the radar works first.
It's the little round thing in the bottom-right corner.:D

If you are pointing at something that you have just shot there will be a dot in front of you on the radar. Normaly blue but in this case white.
In this screen shot the white dot is about 70 degrees off to the left.

Either:

A. Cindy Wood moved after the kill
B. Foxy Lady moved after being killed (Yikes!. Evil dead)
C. Cindy Wood is an awful, awful shot.

That looks like a pretty neat PK to me.
Grats on that :yay:

I have two more to add to this list which i will do tonight! :D Damn work... Keep them coming my beloved pking bretheren!

Its getting more and more quiet in pvp4 and 3.:scratch2:.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

We took him and 2 other guys down and got 62 peds of lyst!

Shame no global since we're in a team (?)

Skilled for PVP?

Sorry, some misposting happened.

Gratz to the loot, PVP seems to be fun. :D

Seems everyone either ambushes them with a weapon with extreme range or superior numbers..... makes me never want to go to a PvP zone :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure "safe zones" in pvp4 are just bugs . MA didn't intend to do them .

Live Chat with Frank|Mindark said:
Rizzet: why are there safezones in pvp4?
Frank_MindArk: Safe zones? It's more like that the whole Island isn't PVP, just the westerly zone

Uniqu3: In the new lootable PvP there are safe areas, what is the point of spawning mobs unique to this area near these, allowing ppl to hunt them in safety, they may aswell been spawned elsewhere on the planet?
Frank_MindArk: Actually I quite like the idea of unique special mobs in special areas. The Mul are the Guardians of Akmuul Island. Have you noticed that there are different levels of Mul.
Frank_MindArk: Well the fact that the Mul only exist on Akmuul Island. Thats what I meant by unique.

they don't seem to have any idea of safe zones

Back