Shogun gloves (F/M)

Animal hide
Animal muscle oil
Animal oil residue
Sabakuma skin

Last edited by a moderator:
Looted a Solomate Beauto 2 weeks ago.

Crappy Loot

I killed about 100 of this guys in the last week around Camp Pheonix and never got anything good most of the time i get nothing . Is i cuz i'm killing just young and matures ? Or Am i doing something wrong ?

nope, you just need to kill much more than 100 to see some good loot. sabakumas have very little HP and therefore have very little loot on average.

Try spending 100 ped of ammo on them in one burst. you will most likely get at least 1 good loot from them, maybe even global

sabakuma killing spree

Yup, I hunted these for a couple weeks to see what they were good for, got one 109 ped global after thousands of kills :cool:

I bet the prowlers and stalkers can drop hof even, gl ;)

Yep, a continuous camp on stalkers would definitely yield a hof

All Your Base Are Belong To Sabakuma!

I looted this off a Sabby provider today :)

rapper.jpg

Yesterday I looted gnome arms, 3xshogun gloves and shogun arms so they are still dropping stuff.

I hunted these little buggers for an hour or so outside of cape corinth 2 days ago. I looted fairly well for hunting such a noob creature. including f shogun gloves and m gnome gloves.

Stalker Sabakuma can now be found in LA 43, north of Oshiris hearts. The cords of this area is 4000, 45680 on Amathera.

Good luck!

what LA? U DID NOT SAY

Last edited by a moderator:
where is there a spawn of these?? :confused:
looking for mature++ but don't really want stalkers :D

Try the Saba pit, just east of Atlas Island north. It looks like a crater on your map.

Youngs, matures, olds, occasional provider.

Hope that helps.

Stalker Sabakuma can now be found in LA 43, north of Oshiris hearts. The cords of this area is 4000, 45680 on Amathera.

Good luck!

Thank u :)

im devoted to sabakumas

lol

i like them

u can found them along longus and troxies

and sometimes alone...

GL with those and if u get some skin tell me lol

Sabakuma's are awesome starter mobs to be sure :D I used to hunt them south of corinth alot back in the day. I only wish i could have one as a pet :(

Sabakuma's are awesome starter mobs to be sure :D I used to hunt them south of corinth alot back in the day. I only wish i could have one as a pet :(

sabakuma pets would be awsome i like them so much that all my clothes are in saba skin :p

ill visit the LA to see the older ones i hope there is not other mobes among them

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

had a global from it. rapper (L), gnome and shogun gloves.

after getting another gun i will be visiting this LA

New maturity; Sabakuma Creepers seen 1 jump west of Pandora in amongst the rest of the WoF spawn (warlocks, argo elites, big aetherex), as well as Elites of all sizes. Creepers are BIG lol.

Don't have a scanner but I'm sure someone will scan 'em soon:)

Hurrikane

Sabakuma Creeper

There we go :)

Aly

There we go :)

Aly

Aw, my little minions are growing up. :laugh:

Can we get a Aly:Creeper size pic? Ot someone else if Aly doesn't want to? :D (The scan doesn't do it justice I'm guessing)

creepers don't seem to loot anything out of the ordinary compared to standard saba's (unlike the exarosaurs)

Aw, my little minions are growing up. :laugh:

Can we get a Aly:Creeper size pic? Ot someone else if Aly doesn't want to? :D (The scan doesn't do it justice I'm guessing)

I second this.

I want to see the Eomon sized Saba's without taking the trouble to visit. :)

My grandchildren will never believe me otherwise.

Sabakuma Creeper

sabakuma-creeper.jpg

Hit for 22-37. But forget to view/remember the full spectrum of dmg.

Note I'm wearing kobold+5A, so zero protection in the stab dept. (I.E. Same as being hit naked, assuming it's still 100% stab.)

Sabakuma Creeper

sabakuma-creeper.jpg

Hit for 22-37. But forget to view/remember the full spectrum of dmg.

Note I'm wearing kobold+5A, so zero protection in the stab dept. (I.E. Same as being hit naked, assuming it's still 100% stab.)

Blimey what a whopper. :)

V.10 for Sabacumas

In this new age the Saby's are not so easy to find... South from Chimera Canyons are the mixed with Longu....

Loot like in old times:
Ammo and Explosive Projektiles,
Oils, skin, Firn Board,
Green & Orange Paint,
Gnome and Shogun Gloves,

and Shogun Gloves SGA Edition.... yyyyyeeessssss! :yay:

Plus

In this new age the Saby's are not so easy to find... South from Chimera Canyons are the mixed with Longu....

Loot like in old times:
Ammo and Explosive Projektiles,
Oils, skin, Firn Board,
Green & Orange Paint,
Gnome and Shogun Gloves,

and Shogun Gloves SGA Edition.... yyyyyeeessssss! :yay:

Advance Leather extractors and week Cloth Extractors too...:rolleyes:

I saw someone global on a stalker earlyer today. anyone got any ideas where i can find them, as i miss my trips to the desert too kill the high maturity sandworms

Status
Back