1st impressions new VU

okiii... so now u can loot filled skillimplants...

Shadow ...

In preview
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Now
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

nothin more to say really.. just came up that someone discovered a explosive projectile weaponry technology skill implant.. dont know if it was looted or if he just made it, 8 peds worth

Wow, thanks for the thread Kygon, amour looks alot better not then before! Really nice done here MA.
Most look a little fat, but it's just to start running and hunting to loose those punds ;)

Ok, I admit it. I like running around in my OJ's every now and again. When I logged on I was confused because I couldnt find them in my inventory. Get this they have a TT value now of 1 ped per piece. Mine (and every other set I've seen is at a 0 Ped value) So, they arent orange....they look like crap. I took mine off and couldnt put them back on because they were to worn. I had to go to a repair terminal and put 3 ped into fixing my OJ's

New tiger F (dunno if I'm happy with it, but it looks like shadow now with stripes :laugh:)

new ava :

Old :

This has truely braught up to a decent standard of avatar graphics, awsome work, some fine tuning needed

Only complaint on my behalf is my afro i paid for is gone grr, and my turquoise and purple outfit is now orange and blue ???????

anyone else suffering tuquoise failure

Don't like this VU at all, my kobold looks horrible and with the new taxes I think i'll be spending even less time in EU now. Very disappointed MA, very disappointed.

MA f*cking monsters i had holestrip pants they where black now they look damn white al my clothes look like some old 100 years old farmer clothes i mean WTF !!!

MA f*cking monsters i had holestrip pants they where black now they look damn white al my clothes look like some old 100 years old farmer clothes i mean WTF !!!

maybe try repairing them? I dont know but low tt should look shittyier the full tt ones? <not tried this just a suggestiong>

Ghost...

...or perhaps Stormtrooper? :laugh:

nothin more to say really.. just came up that someone discovered a explosive projectile weaponry technology skill implant.. dont know if it was looted or if he just made it, 8 peds worth

no, thats someone extracting skills out of their head, not somoene looting them ;)

I prefer the old look....

Well, the new ones have more shader effects but I would have preferred if MA kept their old armour style and upgraded them.

My black jungle walkers are now silver. Even after I repaired them. They better fix this. :mad:

My ambu storm jeans look like CRAP. Don't think they'll consider this a bug. :mad:

"RMB sets cursor mode" has disappeared. I use this 100's of times a day. :mad::mad::mad:

new angel

imgres

my first imprésion is that :p 25K for that

My first impression was wow cool armors and then i looked on the clothes ??? looks like some knitted grandma stuffs and not to talk about equipping decay.. omg what about that ? not good not good i (loved) not love this game and im starting to think do i have to quit this :(

My vigi helmet looks like an air freshener :mad:

Nice to be able to check implants condition without dragging it out of your head...and hotkey armour.

t

Terrible VU, once again MA tryes to cover the mess they makes by giving us stuff like "New graphic" and other useful improvements. I dont play games couse of the graphics!!! Sell the Game to a company that knows what they are doing, PLEASE!!!!

Can you just imagine, you are changing at home, someone runs by, says that will be 2 cents for each clothing, so a total of 26 cents :)

imgres

my first imprésion is that :p 25K for that

lololol
Thats pretty much what i thought aswell - armor makes your avatar look F A T now, maybe they just did that so you unequip it everytime you meet someone -> 2pec per part decay when putting on again *fg*

lololol
Thats pretty much what i thought aswell - armor makes your avatar look F A T now, maybe they just did that so you unequip it everytime you meet someone -> 2pec per part decay when putting on again *fg*

haha, I got big fat ass, but I did't make like that, and in Nemesis i look like big fat poo. I also gone back to my OJs cause Rancher Hat looks like Puritan Hat and rest is shitty too.:laugh:

Is it just me, or are newbie OJs are no longer orange? Sort of like brown/grey things? :eek:

No more orange juice making for Star.

Hate my coat
Hate my hat (which now doesnt match my coat)
Bollocks if I'm paying to repair one to match the other.
Dont want to take them off anyway cause i dont wanna get taxed for dressing.
The thighs on my armour protrude a stupid amout through my coat when wearing both.
Some armours look crap.
Now we have to find and pay for bloody shoe guards before the next VU or we will be more vunerable to attack... Bollocks. (why implement a tax because changing armour pieces creates lag, then create extra armour pieces????)
I bet those with really expensive armours are loving the fact they are gonna have to sell the car to make their armour complete again.

On the plus side some armours look good and with a good graphics card the textures look exellent. and the TT, Repair terminal, etc interfaces are good.

Is it an improvement?

NO NO NO

Could have been, but paying to change clothes and having to fork out for more armour is a kick in the balls.

OJ's are perfectly orange... after you repair them.

You will have to repair any of your clothes for the colors and textures to be vibrant. I will say they look quite good once repaired.

No Teal malfunction, just worn out clothes.

Terrible VU, once again MA tryes to cover the mess they makes by giving us stuff like "New graphic" and other useful improvements. I dont play games couse of the graphics!!! Sell the Game to a company that knows what they are doing, PLEASE!!!!

Your damn right! MA give us mani things and let us pay more and more.... I don't want that, bring back PROJECT ENTROPIA!!! ENTROPIA UNIVERSE SUCK!

Back