Say Whaaaaa?

Status

Wilco21

Young
so whats the deal with this game. can I play for free? is it impossible to play this game without putting cash into it first?

AND WHY THE F*** IS IT TAKING SO LONG TO "UPLOAD PROJECT ENTROPIA"???

Sure you can paly for free. Its kinda long and painful to make loads of money. Its alot easier to use a credit card and get some peds. Daddy will only beat you once for $500. So well worth it :p

Haha, no seriously, use legit funds and dont get beat.

And it usually downloads really fast. Restart it. You can download half and shutdowna nd finish the other half tomorrow.

To sum it up..

To sum it up;
* The client is free
* Having an account is free
* Roaming the universe is free

Whats not free is equipment, clothing and so on. This you will have to pay with PEDs.
10 PEDs is 1 USD.

You can either deposit PEDs to the game, or you can make PEDs from scratch by sweating, gathering oil or other ingenious tasks.

The easy way and the way i recommend? Deposit 20 USD and buy a jester D-1, a FAP-5, some ammo, some bombs, some probes, and enmatter and ore detectors.
Then go try mining and hunting a little, meet people, talk to them and see what PE is all about.
If you chose not to deposit, you might not see what PE is really about as soon as if you do deposit.

"Whaaaaaaa?"

:)

Welcome.

Be sure to read as much of the tutorials and guides around here as possible, and hopefully you'll get some idea of whats going on.

how hard is it to make ped from scratch? Cause I'm currently spending all my money on a fancy piece of paper proving im edumacated real good like.

I dont want to put any cash into this game, but I'm willing to put all the time I could be studying into the game. Whats that worth?

whats with the "weak" tag under my name?

is it wrong that I just ate a slice of pickle I dropped on my floor?

You start off by sweating... this you do by clicking on an animal.... concentrating.. and then clicking again to sweat...
this is free.... sell the sweat.... and keep the money, and then trade....

Ok, so when I launch the game, the red bar gets half way across the screen and then tells me the connection has been lost. I turned off my firewall, still the same thing. I'm on a wireless dsl connection, and the connection is at 90%. What the F*** is wrong with this game? I'm starting to wonder if this game is a joke. A sad sad joke I'm not apart of...

Did anybody else have this problem?

lol i just say, go play WoW
we don't need u

Thats what im trying to do you swashbuckler, the game launcher keeps telling me the "connection has been lost". But the game launcher and I both know this is not true. I'm going to choke the project entropia game launcher in its sleep for this, u just wait.

i say, chill a lil, fill in a right info, go wank a lil, come back log in, depo, and have fun like rest of us.. otherwise beat it

Thanks for the info but I'm going to stick around and get another opinion. Hopefuly Supports opinion too if they ever email me back. I dont see why they would need my personal information other than to send me junk mail. How else do u think this thing free?

Wilco21 said:
Thanks for the info but I'm going to stick around and get another opinion. Hopefuly Supports opinion too if they ever email me back. I dont see why they would need my personal information other than to send me junk mail. How else do u think this thing free?

whats up with this real info bout u? u like some mf gangsta wannabe? PE deals with real cash, so they ask for all the info to be excact. give em those.

I dont want to get a thousand credit card offers and millions of "you've just won..." letters in the mail.

I think you should just forget about PE dude, I personally dont feel like listening to you rant about stupid shit like this ingame anyway, and I got a good feeling that your gonna be one of those kinds that are going to be bugging all sorts of peeps for peds and thats really anoying....

Your first post was legit, although quite annoying in itself, now your just being a moron with your "creditcard offers" and all.....

sorry, just my thoughts..... :rolleyes:

rep to mud, u da man!

Let me get the opinion of a few people who dont live with their parents and arent using their parents credit card. Who's going to give a game their personal information that has no business knowing any of it? If im not doing this for money, why would they need to know, thats all I'm asking.

Wilco21 said:
Let me get the opinion of a few people who dont live with their parents and arent using their parents credit card. Who's going to give a game their personal information that has no business knowing any of it? If im not doing this for money, why would they need to know, thats all I'm asking.

well, beside puting money on, you can also withdraw> the need of personal info.

you dont want to let your money end up at your neighbours do you?

also, its not them who are living with their parents, tho you sound like you do.

Wilco21 said:

That makes no sense whatsoever.....because you can WITHDRAW earnings....dont you think if MA is going to be giving you cash, they have the right to know anything they want about you???

If you dont agree, I suggest you goback to playing your PS2....

This seems like a big ass pyramid scheme, a few people at the top are making money and thousands of people at the bottom pay for it. If you expect to make money from this game you're only kidding yourself. If it sounds too good to be true, than its probably not true, and making money from playing a video game is way too good to be true. I just want to play the game, no catches, no credit cards, no junk mail, is that too much to expect?

Wilco21 said:
This seems like a big ass pyramid scheme, a few people at the top are making money and thousands of people at the bottom pay for it. If you expect to make money from this game you're only kidding yourself. If it sounds too good to be true, than its probably not true, and making money from playing a video game is way too good to be true. I just want to play the game, no catches, no credit cards, no junk mail, is that too much to expect?

this game is an long time investment. not some 3 or 4 months playing and then selling your account for a measer 60$

people in here have stuff worth over 50000$ IIRC. (total inventory value)

Wilco21 said:

You're not going to make money, simple. MA isn't a charity. Nor is it a pyramid scheme.

Fill in your right info, your gangsta sites send you a lot more spam than MA does (Ma sends you none).

Wander around a bit, don't be an asshole, make friends, deposit a bit to start off, and have fun.

OP, quit crying and grow a pair. If you can't afford to deposit then you need to be out earning $$'s irl. This is a game, nothing more. If you are looking to make money I hear McDonalds is hiring.

No need to be rude

No need to be rude guys..

HA! screw you guys, i got it to work fine, and im not going to put money in. I'm keeping my fake information, and no i dont want to make withdrawls whoever suggested that.

Wilco21 said:
and no i dont want to make withdrawls whoever suggested that.

Then I'm sure you won't mind if I make a small withdrawal in your fake name after you get one of the Uber HOF's! :eek:

This thread is getting nowhere.

Wilco21, i suggest you read alot of the threads here in "n00bs corner", familiarizing yourself with the game, then when you have done that you can make a new thread, with a proper title and content written in a mature manner, asking whatever questions you didnt get answered by reading other threads.

We have a nice search function too ;)

:locked:

Status
Back