Avery & Neo The Famous Trader ruins the Merry Mayhem event

Status

Stormer

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
The Legendary Stormer Deluxe

why shoot a rocket into my atrox when the whole dome is empty of hunters?

Here you can see how the atrox-trace lead from me and heading for the turret, its kinda obvious what they was up to.

Avery and Neo cant stand that they cant win the event so they have to ruin it for others. They waited amazingly 3,5 hours (!!!) for me to login. Guarding the dome 4 at CND from both TPs. Then KSed, chased me and destroying the spawn for almost 1,5h when i decided to log.

Im not suprised about this at all, i was only waiting for it as i already know how this persons have acted in the past. Maybe Avery cant stand the whineing from the PE-players that didnt get their footguards for free or maybe because that he cant win the Merry Mayhem event. I think its sad that there is nothing to do about this, except to report such behavior. I have a bunch of screenies with time, place and everything.

They wasent hunting, they only dragged our mobs to the turret and its no question about it, they was here to ruin our event/hunt.

They woundnt even write anything in the chat as they was scared to get locked. I really hope MA does something about this...this is the lamest thing ive ever seen in Entropia Universe.

Congratz to the winner of the event, it wont be me anylonger

Last edited:
cant be locked for that, and i think u know it aswell. maybe they waited for u, but MA will just look on it as "well they were there hunting.. not waiting for u" or something. i donno.

it is sad and bad that some people ruins this event that is hard enugh already as it is indeed. just like those who drags mobs away from land areas down on the planet.

That said, hope that it will be better later on and that noone interupts your hunting anymore

Oh beside, everyone got their own interuptions. ;) star got neo , skalman got... star? well anyhow, point is, everyone gets interupted or people try to interupts everyone to ruin their chanses, just keep on fighitng and dont give up, if u give up u really allowed them to win over u

Point is, everyone gets interupted or people try to interupts everyone to ruin their chanses, just keep on fighitng and dont give up, if u give up u really allowed them to win over u

well put :)

It is not how hard you fall, but how you bounce back that counts.

~ Sparkz

Ummm... those images dont show much at all...
If they were infact trying to mess up your hunt then why not log out and wait a bit ? :rolleyes:

All that i see here is a bunch of rule #12 violating here along with rule #5 and a big violation of rule #13.

If you have a problem with someone talk to them first. no need to bring this to the forums

Lame-ass bitches, you aint worth shit lol

-rep for both of you,

they rockettag the mobs and did run them to the cannon turret ... to the turret .. if that aint lame shit noting is...

cant be locked for that, and i think u know it aswell. maybe they waited for u, but MA will just look on it as "well they were there hunting.. not waiting for u" or something. i donno.

it is sad and bad that some people ruins this event that is hard enugh already as it is indeed. just like those who drags mobs away from land areas down on the planet.

That said, hope that it will be better later on and that noone interupts your hunting anymore

Oh beside, everyone got their own interuptions. ;) star got neo , skalman got... star? well anyhow, point is, everyone gets interupted or people try to interupts everyone to ruin their chanses, just keep on fighitng and dont give up, if u give up u really allowed them to win over u

well there is a HUGE difference here

I know nothing will happen, but if 2 avatars stand idle in dome for 3,5h and then suddenly starting to run when i enter the dome and steals our mobs, it was so clear that even MA will see it but its like you say...nothing is going to happen.

Its not like it was crowded in there, it was no other hunter in the dome. I hunted there a lot with other hunters and had no problem with that. No one owns the dome but i dont run after other hunters to steal their mobs either.

Well there wasent any PvP, i think its huge difference to PK some1 in PvP4 and KS.

Well I had something like this not to long ago, And ma said they would do something IF i could provide them with screenies.

Altough with these 2 I doubt it will, but then again I would still send it so even te the people at ma know to piss on em if they can.

Ummm... those images dont show much at all...
If they were infact trying to mess up your hunt then why not log out and wait a bit ? :rolleyes:

All that i see here is a bunch of rule #12 violating here along with rule #5 and a big violation of rule #13.

If you have a problem with someone talk to them first. no need to bring this to the forums

are you blind or something, i can post a lot more but i dont need to

I did log in and out for over 5h, they wont give up..just repetedly shot rockets and destroying the hunt.

And we did talk to them, have you read the post?

well there is a HUGE difference here

I know nothing will happen, but if 2 avatars stand idle in dome for 3,5h and then suddenly starting to run when i enter the dome and steals our mobs, it was so clear that even MA will see it but its like you say...nothing is going to happen.

Its not like it was crowded in there, it was no other hunter in the dome. I hunted there a lot with other hunters and had no problem with that. No one owns the dome but i dont run after other hunters to steal their mobs either.

Well there wasent any PvP, i think its huge difference to PK some1 in PvP4 and KS.

Ye.. i get what u mean if they really stod there like that for that time. amazing how some people spend their time ;)

Nah, i have been there and seen how it looks, its all cool.

Beside, KSing a atrox young isnt the.. bravest thing to do by anyone. :laugh:

and i still hope that u win, so keep fighting for it :whip::thumbup:

Well I had something like this not to long ago, And ma said they would do something IF i could provide them with screenies.

Altough with these 2 I doubt it will, but then again I would still send it so even te the people at ma know to piss on em if they can.

Jeh ill send them all ive got. This is not a "interupt of hunt" this is 5h pure abuse..but ppl wont understand that, i hope MA will

Oh cyco... just look what people MA has locked during the years, tbh they do what they think is nessecary, there are just a few people who can bend the rules and walk over the edges (i think, i have no idea tbh) and these 2 arent two of those i think, but MA are the judges, lets see what they say and what they do.
I wont even take a guess on that :)

I'm just curious how you'd know they waited there for 3 hours. :scratch2:

Looks like a fun mob cluster to me :)

I'm just curious how you'd know they waited there for 3 hours. :scratch2:

Looks like a fun mob cluster to me :)

I have ppl in my soc who saw them

I knew from the first minute what was going to happen, it was very obvious and when i login in i was so right about it.

Edit: and it wasent very "fun" to hunt with 2 ppl ruin the cluster all the time

Pretty sad, it looked like it was going to be a pretty fair event MA sponsored....

Stormer, I think ND might turn on PVP in the dome if you asked for it ;)

I'm not going to try to judge what is going on, but I want to do what I can to make the Dome a good place for all to compete in the event. Im not sure that turning PVP on will help. Might make matters worse...

My only comment is dont Give up Stormer, Let people know when U want to log in to hunt maybe some will rally behind you to help keep the coast clear.

dont give up man keep on killin and as for the two asswipes im sure just this will ruin there reputation.

All i see is 2 ppl helping a friend... If i hade a friend competing and i was able to help him i would. Its an LA as price didnt you expect ppl to do whatever to win?
I know ppl who would kill IRL for 2-300k, and i know that ppl gets killed all over the world for alot less... so draging some mobs to the turret and shouting rockets doesnt sound very bad to me.

GL to you who CAN AFFORD to compete and stop whining.

Of course Stormer only writes half-truths as usual.

I'm not going to try to judge what is going on, but I want to do what I can to make the Dome a good place for all to compete in the event. Im not sure that turning PVP on will help. Might make matters worse...

That is the whole point. Stormer has 3 people dragging every single mob in the entire dome to his corner, so anyone else wanting to hunt Atrox can't. The whole Dome is devoid of mobs except for the trains following his 3 friends. That is making the Dome a bad place for anyone but him to compete. Does he really need 200 mobs at a time?

I did not interfere with Stormer's killing whatsoever. I did not shoot a single mob he was tanking, and I only used a launcher on the train of 100+ mobs his friends were dragging around the dome. Does Stormer own the dome now?

Oh, and about me not hunting. Funny that I outgloballed him during the period I was there.

shit happens when you ar lik that you self i can remeber sum aurlis

on me lik all of dome 4 you run ower to me and say take sum and why you dit it wos to be a ass stomer

so prity much it looks lik you get back you self now after to haw ben a ass

i can only say lol

dont cry stomer

Its part of the competition...
You have people that help you to gather more trox than a player alone.This tactique give you an advantage over a solely hunter.
Other have people that ruin your atrox packaging.This tactique ruin your advantage over solely hunter...

Its like missile , anti missile , anti -anti-missile , counter mesure , radar , shady radar and all the crap...

What is your point stomer?
I take advantage by making team but , dont send me a team to reduce my advantage ?

Get it reel...So far , i havent hear you did the whole competion alone like a man.You did take advantage of evry way you could.For me its fair enought.Evryone try to sneak his way in that competition.But dont come to whine when someone dont use a way you dont like....

Is that nice ... no, i agrea , its not very nice , but its part of the game....

So... um... doesn't this thread violate forum rules for naming names? Lock this bitch down, and charge him some of his 130k+ ped for wasting our time. :p

Sounds like some serious competing for some very serious prizes. All is fair in love and war. Pity their ain't much loving going on.:)

1. As others pointed out: the pics dont show anything, and its kinda silly to blame ppl in public without any proof.

2. Dont get emo cause of the interruption, same happened in pvp4, when ppl tried to kill star, neomaven, skalman, etc. - its part of the game.

3. Blame MA if u need to blame someone.

Buck.

Of course Stormer only writes half-truths as usual.

That is the whole point. Stormer has 3 people dragging every single mob in the entire dome to his corner, so anyone else wanting to hunt Atrox can't. The whole Dome is devoid of mobs except for the trains following his 3 friends. That is making the Dome a bad place for anyone but him to compete. Does he really need 200 mobs at a time?

I did not interfere with Stormer's killing whatsoever. I did not shoot a single mob he was tanking, and I only used a launcher on the train of 100+ mobs his friends were dragging around the dome. Does Stormer own the dome now?

Oh, and about me not hunting. Funny that I outgloballed him during the period I was there.

That is plain bullshit, why were you and neo sharp standing by tp´s and waiting for several hours then?

You did rocket all stormers mobs and turreted them.

We have shared the dome with several others like stoikow and black hawk with no problems whatsoever.

This thing you do is very cruel and I think you can get banned for ruining the game for others.

And you haven't got enough crap and hof's as it is, that you have to come here like a little girl, whining about how X and Y are taking your candy.

Get a grip, a life, and find yourself another spot to hunt.

And you haven't got enough crap and hof's as it is, that you have to come here like a little girl, whining about how X and Y are taking your candy.

Get a grip, a life, and find yourself another spot to hunt.

This isnt about how much someone got before.
This is a contest and they are destroying it for stormer.
You think its ok because he got some hofs before?

its a crapper, but i havent seen star posting much about getting harrassed in pvp4 :(

maybe with a vid of them shooting the mobs you agro and dragging to turret, you could get some action taken, its just that the screenes provided can be seen multiple ways... otherwise i would say you have a case against them ;)

but if you were to get them locked or something like that, you would have to watch your back, cause somebody would be bound to be just WAITING for you to make a mistake... ive seen it in other games, and im sure someone wouldnt mind collecting a bounty on *incriminating evidence* against you stormer :mad:

GL

Status
Back