Disturbing...

Poisonhearts

Stalker
Society
Dark Brotherhood
Poisonhearts Tubgirl Tubboy
Was playing Entropia Universe about 30 minutes ago when I get this chat window saying "Hi". I said hi back and then he began to ask me about Entropia, and if it was possible to earn money without depositing. I said yes, and that he should download the game and try it out. I thought the conversation was done. Then he started asking for "credits", I humored him a bit and this is what became of our conversation. I tried cleaning up the foul language a bit. Btw his username on Xfire was hellrza.

Deicide: D: maybe you can give me a cerdit
Deicide: or PED
Deicide: whatever you call it
Poisonhearts: Sure, how much do you want?
Deicide: D: well I dont need it right now
Deicide: have to download
Deicide: like
Deicide: I wouldnt want to take much
Deicide: since I want to earn money on my own
Poisonhearts: Well how much is not much?
Deicide: how much do you think I need?
Deicide: anywher from 1 - 999999999999
Deicide: okay?
Poisonhearts: You're the one asking, you tell me.
Deicide: er
Deicide: i'll add you to friends list
Deicide: and when the time comes
Deicide: ill tell
Poisonhearts: Man, I'm just joking. There is no way in hell I'm going to give you free money. This is real money, not play money...
Deicide: im going to rap* your dog
Deicide: nigg* plz
Poisonhearts: Really?
Deicide: yuh
Poisonhearts: My dog?
Deicide: then ill just have to !!!! those little monster things
Deicide: and collect that nectar stuff
Poisonhearts: What about my cats?
Deicide: cats are for fags
Poisonhearts: Why?
Deicide: ill rap* that guy on the avatar
Deicide: your avatar
Deicide: and that ugly asian girl
Deicide: she can go home
Poisonhearts: What asian girl?
Deicide: the girl on the red
Poisonhearts: She's not asian.
Deicide: oh
Deicide: sieg und krieg!
Poisonhearts: She is making a funny face.
Poisonhearts: What sieg und krieg mean?
Deicide: D:
Poisonhearts: Victory and..?
Deicide: bad translation in english
Deicide: get victory
Poisonhearts: I just don
Poisonhearts: ok
Poisonhearts: Why do you want victory?
Poisonhearts: Rapin* dogs give you victory?
Deicide: no
Deicide: saracasm
Deicide: crushing zionism
Deicide: sar*
Poisonhearts: Ok.
Poisonhearts: Anyways to ignore anything more you say?
Poisonhearts: You're a very troubled individual.
Deicide: sarcasm
Deicide: geez
Poisonhearts: Really?
Poisonhearts: Then you're immature?
Deicide: explain yourself
Poisonhearts: There is no need to. The way you've been conducting yourself in this chat shows great immaturity.
Poisonhearts: Please don't play EU.
Poisonhearts: We don't need people like you playing.
Deicide: really
Deicide: so every you carry yourself
Deicide: you are mature and lack personalitly
Poisonhearts: Ok.

Glad I didn't install it :D

Whatever... people like him die in EU after a day anyways.

well, he hates jews and cats, but likes to r@pe dogs. yea. i think EU is better without this one.

ONCE MORE i wish MA would NOT advertise or encourage people to think that this game is some sort of way to make moeny without spending money. for once i would love a realistic assesment on this game given to the public. and not sour grapes from 3day noobs that didn't make it or 3 year-old avatars that are mad about the 'good ol days' but rather satisfied realistic players.

Last edited:
Im going to do this to your dog and Im the educated one? lol Im sorry but I have a serious problem with inflamming ppl like this, I just cant help my self. I used to on purposely not answer my drill instructor so he would start yelling at the top of his lungs! And deep down inside I would be smiling, think to myself how bad his thoart must feel from bing such a dumb ass :laugh: You should've asked him how his Levi's fit. LMFAO

So Xfire opens you up to all sortsa nitwits being able freking bother you while playing?

Piss on that. Glad I said 'no' to install.

and to follow up the trend of making offensive/strange socs we now have the 'Anti-zionism dog-f***ing soc of cat-hate' :rolleyes:

Well if he talks like that he will be banned within a week anyways :spank: just ignore the bad people and they will go away :D (at least in the game)

Whatever... people like him die in EU after a day anyways.
i will have to disagree,i meet them all day while tradeing in twins.
ONCE MORE i wish MA would NOT advertise or encourage people to think that this game is some sort of way to make moeny without spending money.
also wrong,i and im sure lots more have done it without depositing any peds,but it envolved alot of hard work and time invested.

i am not saying it can't be done, it does take hard work. i want MA to stop making it look easy. it only invites the wrong element. i try to deposit as little as needed, but understand the value of dollar and why i might need to spend it.

in the long i guess, a cheapskate and a moneyed person can be a jerk or a saint. money makes no difference.

i will have to disagree,i meet them all day while tradeing in twins.

also wrong,i and im sure lots more have done it without depositing any peds,but it envolved alot of hard work and time invested.

I had about 250PED once and I never did deposit :D (although I mostly get tired of sweat/hunt and stuff like that about the same time as I have earned about 50-100PED :rolleyes:)

And this person took away from your valuable playing time. Shame on you, Poisonhearts! :silly2: At the first sign of things to come, you should have said, "Shut up, Turd!" :laugh:

And your avatar remains quite disturbing as well. But I always expect the best from you anyway, bro. ;)

This migh be a stupid question, but not having used xfire, I am confused. When you are runnig xfire, can just any random idiot see that you are online and PM you?

That seems like a really bad feature.

This migh be a stupid question, but not having used xfire, I am confused. When you are runnig xfire, can just any random idiot see that you are online and PM you?

Apparently, this guy is not on my friends list and was able to message me.

My question, too.
It's bad enough having the dolts pestering you with chat/trade requests in game.

Apparently, this guy is not on my friends list and was able to message me.

Not random.

My guess i that he is connected to your trough someone in your FL. (as it is impossible to do it other way)
There is a feature that shows you the friends of your friends. And from there you can msg them.

You can also see them if you have that option enabled, then, right click -> Block User :D

Also the "Privacy" tab on the Tools -> Options menu is useful.

Xfire FAQ said:
Show Friends of my friends - Displays a list of common friends in your Xfire friends list and will allow people not on your Friends list to message you, join your game or send you a friend invite.

I have xfire again but still do not use it dureing game play cause of this exact type of thing.
Xfire makes it to where anybody can open a chat log with you and that is somewhat disturbing.
+ rep to you Poisonhearts in makeing this known to others it is something that people should be aware of.

I actually like his attitude! sounds very dada (ignoring the fascistic meaning of his words)

I actually like his attitude! sounds very dada (ignoring the fascistic meaning of his words)
:scratch2:
Sounds like just another fruitcake, who's most redeeming quality may be that he likes to boink dogs.

Not random.

My guess i that he is connected to your trough someone in your FL. (as it is impossible to do it other way)
There is a feature that shows you the friends of your friends. And from there you can msg them.

Yeah. Now that you mention it, I remember reading about this. It is their hack attempt at adding social networking. It kind of reminds me of the old STD commercials. Not only are you sleeping with all the people who have you on their FL, but all of the ppl that have them on their FL.

Another, slightly more abstract question, is if ppl can have you on their FL without you having them on yours? That would be even more creepy. But, if Cougar is right and you can change your privacy settings to shut off this feature, I guess it wouldn't be too bad.

Yeah. Now that you mention it, I remember reading about this. It is their hack attempt at adding social networking. It kind of reminds me of the old STD commercials. Not only are you sleeping with all the people who have you on their FL, but all of the ppl that have them on their FL.

Another, slightly more abstract question, is if ppl can have you on their FL without you having them on yours? That would be even more creepy. But, if Cougar is right and you can change your privacy settings to shut off this feature, I guess it wouldn't be too bad.

The friend of my enemy is my enemy. The friend of my friend is (not necessarily) my friend.

Hmm I am very happy I did not install x-fire when promted to :rolleyes:

Hmmm I can see hat headlines.

Disturbed youngster !!!!! dog after beeing denied RCE credits!

Lol, Why do i never get these funny people knocking on my door?

I could write now: "Well, told you Xfire would do this and do that" and I could write "Why don't you listen to old Monkey" and I could write "I said Xfire is a bad idea" and I could write "blablabla Xfire balblabla bad blalalala evil...blalalal"

But I won't. :D

Xfire and the interface with you newbies will be just like EU was for you when you started. You won't know everything on day 1, you will learn through trial and error what you can & cannot do, and what you should and shouldn't do ;-).

There are multiple ways to handle someone like that, ranging from simply clicking "block/ignore this user" to (as someone else pointed out) choosing to NOT allow yourself to be viewed by "friends of friends".
Another EXCELLENT thing to do is this - REMOVE the "test friend" that xfire gives you when you sign up. This is how 80% of the newbies find these targets... because if you still have that one in your friends list, then by golly you must be a sucker :silly2:.

At that point (removal of test friend and blocking friends of friends) the only people you need to worry about directly bothering you are the ones you already have on your friends list :).

I had a similar incident a few years back, right as Steam went live. I was playing CS 1.6, and got a message from a guy who claimed he worked as a Steam rep, and needed my account login data in order to make sure that my account transfer & activation had gone A-OK. I led him along for about 10 minutes (like poison did, lol!) then tactically DECIMATED him in a verbal tirade that makes MS9 look like an amateur! I think I brought the poor bastard to tears :lolup:.

Back