Who is with me?

Too sad I can't be with you; I got a 2.5k uberloot back in 2007; so I guess I'll quickly get an ATH and join that other "more lucky" club :rolleyes:

GL, and keep feeding the pool.

Over 210K skills...
4.5 years of grinding...
200-300 ped a week deposit history...

Still no Uber

Club Application:
  • All natural skills.
  • Wounding reached on 27Mar13, Combat Sense on 12Aug13 as per my sig.
  • Highest hunting loot to date was a 730ped Exa Elite during migration in 2011.

Application accepted. Welcome Serica :)

I should get back to hunting at some point, was getting closer to comando when I went on my break.....

Over 210K skills...
4.5 years of grinding...
200-300 ped a week deposit history...

Still no Uber

Hey Casper - you fit this criteria?
-Skilled naturally to Wounding and Combat Sense and NOT had a 4 figure TT loot? Team loots count as long as you got more than 4 figures TT value.

Just a question. Something I have been wondering about for a bit.

Has anyone skilled naturally to Wounding and Combat Sense (a fair bit of hunting imo) and NOT had a 4 figure TT loot? Team loots count as long as you got more than 4 figures TT value.

Members of my club

Angel Spike Sunny
Droops
Serica

Former members
Pip (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)
Denis (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)
Doer (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)
Sabriel Mordicant One of Nine (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)
Warden Coz Coz (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)

I should get back to hunting at some point, was getting closer to comando when I went on my break.....

Seriously?

I just checked tracker & you have about 31k ped loot (306 globals) in globals hofs..
I wonder, how far from commando are you really?
I just scrolled back on tracker to my 1st globals tracked (just for the fun of it) I did play b4 that..
Checked from just after my 1st ath & it took me around 340 globals to get another +1k loot.
Do keep in mind that I was hunting higher HP mobs then you & ppl allready said I was uber lucky :D
So I wonder, when did you expect to hit your 1st +1k loot?

Edit : currently 490 globals w/o a 1k loot :D

Just a question. Something I have been wondering about for a bit.

Has anyone skilled naturally to Wounding and Combat Sense (a fair bit of hunting imo) and NOT had a 4 figure TT loot? Team loots count as long as you got more than 4 figures TT value.

Warden Coz Coz (kicked for getting an uber TT loot)

Wait, what? I didn't get kicked! I resigned peacefully, without being asked. Pfffft! :cussing:

I hope everyone in the club gets to resign soon! Ubers HOFs all around!

Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot

Developer Notes #1
Independent Lootpools - One concern that we see very often on community forums, especially when a big All Time High is achieved, is that one profession is unfairly “financing” a huge loot in another profession. This misconception often results in one group of participants (i.e. hunters) becoming upset or frustrated that their activity is being used to fund the rewards given to another group of participants (i.e. miners). To hopefully dispel this misconception, we would like to inform participants that the loot pools for each main profession (hunting, mining and manufacturing) are completely independent of one another, and that a large loot in one profession has absolutely no impact on potential loots in any of the other professions.
Originally Posted Here

I do not buy these words from MA because everyone in the game has seen a clear pattern over the years in the game before each mega ATH has the loot been been low 1 to 3 weeks in all professions except the last one on 300K where the loot just a little lower but stable and it could probably be due to MA has announced recently (for a couple of months ago --> a nerfs ) that it will be harder to get globals and hofs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot

Developer Notes #1
Independent Lootpools - One concern that we see very often on community forums, especially when a big All Time High is achieved, is that one profession is unfairly “financing” a huge loot in another profession. This misconception often results in one group of participants (i.e. hunters) becoming upset or frustrated that their activity is being used to fund the rewards given to another group of participants (i.e. miners). To hopefully dispel this misconception, we would like to inform participants that the loot pools for each main profession (hunting, mining and manufacturing) are completely independent of one another, and that a large loot in one profession has absolutely no impact on potential loots in any of the other professions.
Originally Posted Here

I do not buy these words from MA because everyone in the game has seen a clear pattern over the years in the game before each mega ATH has the loot been been low 1 to 3 weeks in all professions except the last one on 300K where the loot just a little lower but stable and it could probably be due to MA has announced recently (for a couple of months ago --> a nerfs ) that it will be harder to get globals and hofs.

B4 the last ATH loot was utter crap; rly for like a week or so. It was so bad and it switched like from one day to the other. It was so obvious that I took a 3 week break.

Seriously?

This aimed at me?

Yes, seriously. And many globals before the tracker came about. Probably about 1100 in total before I tooka break.

Whats your point?

After a whopping :

2 731 PEDFeffox04/21/2013

You can skip me i think ;)

Yay :yay:

Please note the Club Bar now needs to stock not only Beer, but Rum.

His point is if u complain, what about those countless ppl who have skilled past Commando and Kill Strike n still have not hit 5 digit loots? Hope u can imagine the difference in time/peds spent... ;)

Here's a recent thread about it.

Well its something about that. I can only speak for my self and my Commando is +7k and the Kill Strike is soon matters of months 9k.:wtg:

Heh, somehow I missed this thread, was eligible for 2 years of membership between unlocking CS/Wounding in 2011 and getting the first 1k+ last November :D

5 digit loot? Impossible.

This thread is about 4 digit loots :)
Aw, my bad!
Yeah, 4-digit loots in "Combat Sense/Wounding category" and 5-digit in "Commando/KillStrike category" makes perfect sense considering the average HP of the mobs.

Althou, "dream big" as they say, 5 digit loot is always possible...
As long as u won't start counting on it, it's all good.

Application for new Star member

I have you all beat. I have been playing solely on Calypso for 6 years now. You can check me out on Entropedia, entropialife, and Little big mining log.

My largest hunting loot is pathetic. I have found 791 in mining, but that was right after I first started, and have never found anything close since. This was also right after my first deposit as well.

My largest craft is 505. Measly hits since.

If it is NOT true that some avatars are cursed, MA is lying.

My largest hunting global is 155. So... MA can eat me. Now I have gotten a rare drop... a foul suctioncup, but its still sitting in my inventory as no one wants to buy it. Supposedly its the only one in game, and therefore almost priceless as you can make a Foul DNA chip with it, but value is in the eye of the purchaser, especially something that hasn't dropped for years.

I would say that my 4 digit is imminent, but I have been saying that for years now... I have pretty much given up, and play what I can with what I have watching others participating in these tycoon style events while I sweat and scrape and curse on lower end mobs. (the same mobs that others 4 digit hof on, and 3 digit hof all the time)

To give you an idea of what my character can do, I can dodge a warrior gen 4 so much that I do not need armor to fight them. I can use a regen 3 chip, which isn't much, but I never fail. (of course I think they took that out at some point on the regen chips.) I can use all forms of weapons, ranged and melee. I am almost a lvl 5 star captain, for never leaving the planet but once, that is pretty good.

I can manufacture all types of bp... all low end mind you. The best I can do is a IV BP in metal manufacturing component.

The rate at which I global seemed to increase when I started playing again just recently, but now I am back to crap again.

The only thing that seems to be consistent is that I will global in relation to my deposit, usually 2 per deposit.

So I dunno. I have a really well rounded character, but can't hit smack for HoF's.

Also, please note, the 6 years of playing have been off and on.

The only skills that are not natural are Computer, Engineering, and Perception, I bought those off of a buddy that was quitting for an unbelievable price.

I have even go so far as to acquire cheap rifles both limited and unlimited and fire on a mob to simply skill up.

Here is some additional something for you to chew on...
My laser weaponry tech skill is over 4K and I am about to rank up beyond professional. This is used in construction of laser weapons and plays a part. Combine that with engineering and computer and skills that I have, and I should be hitting a global or at least a good combine pretty frequently. I do make lots of LbpL's that are rare and sell for 50-300 ped, which is the only thing keeping me going.

But it doesn't matter... I get 2 globals per deposit, and they are both small.

I have soc mates that make 2K ped a week doing routine stuff, where I scrape and curse just to get 2 ped back from the things I do. I have hunted big mobs in a team as well with them where they normally hit back to back hof's. When I am in the team... we get nothing. I left once and 20 minutes later they hit a 5K hof. I hunted with a soc mate on some mobs for weeks on end everyday in a duo team. The day I can't make it due to time contraints, he hits a 5 digit ATH.

I have no idea what, if anything, I am doing wrong, but anyone who has ever looked at my stats says I should have had at least 1 4-digit by now in any category.

So if MA says their aren't negatively flagged characters, they are lying. I have seen avatars with skills that are a quarter of mine hit 4 digits. Everything around me seems to be a ped sink, and it's getting pretty old.

~Darkshine

*makes space at the bar for Darkshine* :shots:

Can you confirm (just for safara's application form) that you've skilled naturally to unlock Wounding and Combat Sense?

Im not sad to say I cant join cause i got a 20k+ loot right after I unlocked serendipity :) May luck be with you all so you can get out of this club!

So it seems everybody gets kicked out of the club, except ofcourse Safara, which is totally normal, otherwise this thread has to close. conclusion must be: Everybody gets a 4 digit loot after unlocking wounding and combat sense except Safara because Kim doesn't want this thread to close.

I have you all beat. I have been playing solely on Calypso for 6 years now. You can check me out on Entropedia, entropialife, and Little big mining log.

My largest hunting loot is pathetic. I have found 791 in mining, but that was right after I first started, and have never found anything close since. This was also right after my first deposit as well.

My largest craft is 505. Measly hits since.

If it is NOT true that some avatars are cursed, MA is lying.

My largest hunting global is 155. So... MA can eat me. Now I have gotten a rare drop... a foul suctioncup, but its still sitting in my inventory as no one wants to buy it. Supposedly its the only one in game, and therefore almost priceless as you can make a Foul DNA chip with it, but value is in the eye of the purchaser, especially something that hasn't dropped for years.

I would say that my 4 digit is imminent, but I have been saying that for years now... I have pretty much given up, and play what I can with what I have watching others participating in these tycoon style events while I sweat and scrape and curse on lower end mobs. (the same mobs that others 4 digit hof on, and 3 digit hof all the time)

To give you an idea of what my character can do, I can dodge a warrior gen 4 so much that I do not need armor to fight them. I can use a regen 3 chip, which isn't much, but I never fail. (of course I think they took that out at some point on the regen chips.) I can use all forms of weapons, ranged and melee. I am almost a lvl 5 star captain, for never leaving the planet but once, that is pretty good.

I can manufacture all types of bp... all low end mind you. The best I can do is a IV BP in metal manufacturing component.

The rate at which I global seemed to increase when I started playing again just recently, but now I am back to crap again.

The only thing that seems to be consistent is that I will global in relation to my deposit, usually 2 per deposit.

So I dunno. I have a really well rounded character, but can't hit smack for HoF's.

Also, please note, the 6 years of playing have been off and on.

The only skills that are not natural are Computer, Engineering, and Perception, I bought those off of a buddy that was quitting for an unbelievable price.

I have even go so far as to acquire cheap rifles both limited and unlimited and fire on a mob to simply skill up.

Here is some additional something for you to chew on...
My laser weaponry tech skill is over 4K and I am about to rank up beyond professional. This is used in construction of laser weapons and plays a part. Combine that with engineering and computer and skills that I have, and I should be hitting a global or at least a good combine pretty frequently. I do make lots of LbpL's that are rare and sell for 50-300 ped, which is the only thing keeping me going.

But it doesn't matter... I get 2 globals per deposit, and they are both small.

I have soc mates that make 2K ped a week doing routine stuff, where I scrape and curse just to get 2 ped back from the things I do. I have hunted big mobs in a team as well with them where they normally hit back to back hof's. When I am in the team... we get nothing. I left once and 20 minutes later they hit a 5K hof. I hunted with a soc mate on some mobs for weeks on end everyday in a duo team. The day I can't make it due to time contraints, he hits a 5 digit ATH.

I have no idea what, if anything, I am doing wrong, but anyone who has ever looked at my stats says I should have had at least 1 4-digit by now in any category.

So if MA says their aren't negatively flagged characters, they are lying. I have seen avatars with skills that are a quarter of mine hit 4 digits. Everything around me seems to be a ped sink, and it's getting pretty old.

~Darkshine

You sir described my experience exactly! I have been playing as much as i can. But i loose all peds rapidly no matter how eco i play. They have to rip people off so they can give out those big loots.

Wow, so its not only me that has been struck with MAs magic wand and been struck with unluck from the start.
i have been playing entropia since 2004 on and off and deposited from start. Biggest loot to date is still 1.2k ambu long time ago snd thats pretty bad when you look how much i have put into this game.

Have some friends that started approx the same time and been hitting several 5digit loots wich have been a needle in the eye not that they hsve got it but the MAs stating that all avas are created equally wich in my mind just aint correct. It also seems impossible to loot anything good, take esis for example think i looted the last one 4-6 years ago...

still waiting for my gooood loot, wonder when it/if Will come...

just my two pec!!!

I have you all beat.

~Darkshine

Hi Darkshine - as Serica says :)

Can you confirm that you've skilled naturally to unlock Wounding and Combat Sense?

Heh opps not quite there

Hi Darkshine - as Serica says :)

Can you confirm that you've skilled naturally to unlock Wounding and Combat Sense?

Whoops my bad...

I found this thread off a link, didn't know I had to have those skills for the club. I know now that I went back and read all pages. I further thought oh well I am probably close, but Entropia says they open at 50 hit for CS, and 45 dmg for Wounding.

I got a few levels to go, but not many, so keep the seat warm for me, I seriously doubt if opening those will change my loot factor any, as opening the previous ones didn't do anything. I still have yet to beat my 155 PED high hunting loot.

Some people swear by serendipity, I do too, it doesn't work, I swear at it a lot.

See ya all in just a little while!

I had unlocked combat sense and wounding prior to getting my first 4 digit hunting loot.

*polishes bar, neatly lines up glasses, turns all the bottle labels forward, leaves tip in the jar*
:shots::shots::shots:

Thanks safara, knowing this thread was here kept me going thru some of the hard grind. :girl:

I really thought I would never have to post in this thread but so far my best hunting loot is around 600 ped, I have had some nice loots mining and crafting but I mine amped on foma or craft on full condition so no surprise with that and I still lost my ass in both. and my new avatar is 100% legit skilled not a point chipped in or out. 69 agility, 67 intelligence, 60pysche, 58 strength, not 100% on my total skill count anymore but well over 200k last time I added it all up.

yup.jpg

Serica. You're Kicked!!!! (Gratz)

Hi Aeris :)

I should be in this club. and I am pretty sure Safara I will beat you to it :)

No hunting loot 4 digits, best is 580 argo scav last year. You can see in my Entropia Life page.
wounding and CS unlocked already, now at lvl 58(very low hunting last year)
avatar name : eddric massive slasher

Last edited:
Back