cK Shadows Looking for members

Status
Thanks Hardicus,

We want good peeps like you!

cK Shadows is about building a strong society that has a range of skill levels - all very active and very able players like yourself are being considered as I type this :)

Top 40 with 10 members is ok but top 40 with 20 members is better. When we can take new members we will contact you - you are a highly regarded as an applicant....

Watch this space :)

Tekkie.

Bump for a super cool soc! CK and CKS pawn!

PM sent to Goose. :cool:

:handgun::tprun: :naughty: :holyshit: :revive: :whistle:

erm, i mean bump ... :wtg:

as ex cK-s member and now cK member i can say only: join a great family

:beerchug:

ck-s still recruiting?

Remember me Tekkie? I doubt it though.. anyway wanted to say that I am looking for a new Soc.

What time zone are you guys mainly in, I am GMT+10.

yes we still recruiting :monkey:

i think we have ppl on our soc from almost all time zones, tekkie or goose are the best ppl to answer you

bump for us :yay:

A few more decent people wanted.
I can honestly say my society mates are a great bunch, so if you want to be in a society for more than just being in the top 50 then cK Shadows is where you want to be.

and now for the tonken bunch of emoticons

:banana::tongue4::monkey::handgun::boxer::sniper:

ck-s still recruiting?

Remember me Tekkie? I doubt it though.. anyway wanted to say that I am looking for a new Soc.

What time zone are you guys mainly in, I am GMT+10.

Hi, sorry for the delay in responding here :ahh:

Now let me think...... would you be the guy at the rig last summer??? Perhaps not, I have the memory power of a goldfish im sorry to say:eyecrazy:

Send me a pm about yourself and ill talk it through with the other guys of the society and get back to you.

Cheers for now, hope to see that PM soon.

Tekkie.

Don't join this society, they are spamming too many globals and making it hard for me to read the chat!

j/k ;)

Bump for a good soc!

Don't join this society, they are spamming too many globals and making it hard for me to read the chat!

j/k ;)

Bump for a good soc!

We do like a good munch on global spam, battered and deep fried, eat them up yum yum.

Busy times folks :yay:

Please let me know if you are hoping to join cK Shadows but with WoF and LG's going on we will not be taking any new members until mid March.

We have a nice list of players who are being considered so thanks for getting in touch and we will update you all in a couple of weeks.

atm, 19 members and rank 34 :eek: A fine bunch of people who are making EU life better by the day. Thanks to all the members who make this such a great society to be in and keep up that hard work :laugh:

Proud General of 19 cK Shadows,

Tekkie.

I am interested in joining if possible :) sent you a pm

Hi guys, just to give everyone a nudge in cK-Shadows that we have our own section available to us on cK`s website. I recomend you all go take a look, register then send me your username so I can get you added to the list for access.

The address is:

cK World Domination

Its important guys as alot of stuff gets talked about here.

Thanks

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

gz to meester and bustle our LG heros :eek: :laugh:

not so famous kills

PS:
Damn i always took screenes of all but not mine kills :laugh:

Last edited:
WOOOT to Meester but dam you died again Zap - seems I was going cold too lol

Edit.... and Joao - now you are proving to be a mass murderer lol

Last edited:
Woot indeed to Meester and Joao, Remind me not to get on wrong side of you guys :)

I know they are not part of our game, but if you cK-S guys wanna share some pics from Land grab in the thread, please feel free :)

Last edited:
I hope warants won't make a similar post,
they would need several pages .. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Woot indeed to Meester and Joao, Remind me not to get on wrong side of you guys :)

I know they are not part of our game, but if you cK-S guys wanna share some pics from Land grab in the thread, please feel free :)

Nice screenies mate and I know there are a few more from you ;)

Hmmm, let me see, 2100 is out, I'll be dead then......
I might just make 2045? How does that work for you?

:laugh: LOL :laugh:

But my interview is booked though, right? :silly2: :D

Wanna see how hectic LG can be......

Computers cant take this number of health bars :laugh:

btw, this is me running to Skalman......ummm it didnt work well :ahh:

Hmmm, let me see, 2100 is out, I'll be dead then......
I might just make 2045? How does that work for you?

:laugh: LOL :laugh:

But my interview is booked though, right? :silly2: :D

How about you come along with us on the next LG on Saturday??? Thats your interview :wtg:

Cooooool :p

I can be bait/cannon fodder/distraction, no problem :)

hehehehe :p

*opening book on how long Pip lasts - Pip bets 20 seconds max, any advance?* :D

here they come, more LG pics :laugh:
my 1st PK hof at warm up

well not much to say.. thx sel and immortal who helped me to get this :grouphug:

what you mean?? :scratch2:
was me who should say remind me not to get on wrong side of you, not even in the same side :wise:

i won't forget this.. your time will come.. you just ended my pk ATH :launcher:

and dr udi had to make use of (its of not hof, actually i dream alot about them :D) his Star Mercury Anti-Material rifle to stop me :sniper:

was a massive fun. i remember we got ter at least once.. dont know if i took any pic of it.. but if i did i didnt found

ps: if you see goose RUN AWAY his dangerous :nana:

Last edited:
I'm very happy to have been accepted into cK-Shadows, and find the friendship, knowledge and enthusiasm there fantastic. :wtg:

Wednesday was the first land grab event I had attended, and I was excited to actually be able to participate in the event. Considering how many people, rockets and explosions were appearing all around, the lag for me seemed very low.

During the four hours I played, our designated targets would sometimes change - friendly societies became foes, or others moved from being targets to being allies. With the radar showing both as green dots, it became especially important to carefully select targets so as to avoid shooting an allied player. The confusion and excitement of being fired upon from many directions while trying to return fire and avoid hitting friends, makes me especially thankful that our weapons and ammo are made of pixels not metal. It is the closest I hope I ever get to a real battlefield. :ahh:

Unfortunately I lost connection after four hours, but it was an exciting night and I am looking forward to Saturday. My pictures are from the early part of LA1.
It was an honour to be able to participate alongside cK, Damage Inc, M2S. Congratulations to cK for claiming two land areas, and respect to all those who fought so bravely.

Geez mate, thats ganna be a tough 1 to top :eek:

Yes it is a sweet screenshot, but other Shadows had inflicted a lot of damage before me. I was simply fortunate to have the killing shot.

I must say the Warants guys are darn tough, and any one of them is a formidable opponent on the battlefield.

Ok Goose open your pockets :D

Etopia

Skalman :eek:

Stoikow

Btw i dedicate this nice Kills to Marcus Luma Lucius a very good friend ingame and irl. He lent me his ML for the LG

Thx again marcus .. and as promised the kills :D

Last edited:
Status
Back