Entropian Events presents: Breakout

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
SECURITY BULLETIN 08-02-21-01
PRIORITY: MEDIUM
CLEARANCE: UNRESTRICTED

Calypso Intelligence Services have received reports of subversive activity in western Eudoria. Full details remain classified at this time. Colonists are urged to remain vigilant. We remind you that suspicious behaviour should be reported to the authorities at the earliest possible opportunity. There is no need to panic.

Further details will be communicated on this channel when they become available. Thank you for your co-operation.

BULLETIN ENDS

Sounds like it could be fun - Hope it has an ending :laugh:

As long as this is NOTHING to do with an egg, we will be fine :)

Looking forward to hearing more Oleg, emissary of the Calypso Intelligence Services

We remind you that suspicious behaviour should be reported to the authorities at the earliest possible opportunity.

Does this mean my behavior is going to be reported??............I didn't mean to, really!!

I meant to do it and would do it again, you can't find me!!!

LOL

Sounds like it could be fun - Hope it has an ending :laugh:

Yup! show MA how to gracefully end events:)

Good luck with this one, sounds like fun.

ooooooh! what is authorities? lol oleg gonna run around in oj's (escaped convict!) and shoot stuff ^^

If I even see the smallest corner of a data matrix, I'll spam local chat at your event with "SELLING SWEAT 0.5 PEC PER BOTTLE.SELLING SWEAT 0.5 PEC PER BOTTLE.SELLING SWEAT 0.5 PEC PER BOTTLE.SELLING SWEAT 0.5 PEC PER BOTTLE.SELLING SWEAT 0.5 PEC PER BOTTLE.SELLING SWEAT 0.5 PEC PER BOTTLE.SELLING SWEAT 0.5 PEC PER BOTTLE.SELLING SWEAT 0.5 PEC PER BOTTLE.SELLING SWEAT 0.5 PEC PER BOTTLE.SELLING SWEAT 0.5 PEC PER BOTTLE.SELLING SWEAT 0.5 PEC PER BOTTLE.SELLING SWEAT 0.5 PEC PER BOTTLE.SELLING SWEAT 0.5 PEC PER BOTTLE.SELLING SWEAT 0.5 PEC PER BOTTLE.SELLING SWEAT 0.5 PEC PER BOTTLE.SELLING SWEAT 0.5 PEC PER BOTTLE.SELLING SWEAT 0.5 PEC PER BOTTLE.SELLING SWEAT 0.5 PEC PER BOTTLE.SELLING SWEAT 0.5 PEC PER BOTTLE.SELLING SWEAT 0.5 PEC PER BOTTLE." ad nauseum...;)

SECURITY BULLETIN 08-02-22-01

Further information on the security situation has been communicated by the Calypso Intelligence Services. Reports indicate a possible conspiracy among detainees. Rumours suggest that subversive action is planned for the evening of 08-02-23. Further information remains classified.

We stress that we are unable at this time to substantiate these rumours. However, all colonists should remain vigilant. Your assistance may be required in the event of a security breach.

We will continue to communicate on this channel when an update on the situation is available.

Thank you for your co-operation.

BULLETIN ENDS

Nice one Oleg! A bit of player inspired RolePlay! Good luck with this man, all sounds very intigueing!

Out.

Jamhot

SECURITY BULLETIN 08-02-22-01

I guess the next one is red alert? :silly2:

But really nice initiative Oleg! + rep

Looking forward to this :D

My guess is some sort of PvP event

Last edited:
An event that doesn't last forever, and you don't have to be an uber to compete. MA should take lessons from you Oleg.
+rep

Last edited:
!!! OJs! they is everywhere!!! :yay::D

Creativity and brevity. Good work, Oleg!!

GJ Oleg,

subscribing to thread to remember this even :D

SECURITY BULLETIN 08-02-23-01
PRIORITY: HIGH

SITUATION DANGEROUS

Calypso Intelligence Services have confirmed that they have uncovered evidence of planned action by subversive elements in the Port Atlantis area. We have no details on the nature of this action but the source of the information is reported to be reliable. We expect further developments by the end of the day.

The situation is dangerous but there is no need to panic. Security forces are ready to act.

Further information will be posted here when it becomes available. We request that colonists stay tuned to this channel.

BULLETIN ENDS

Last edited:
bump and tag ;)

Those ped were just lying on the ground. We didn't know they belonged to anyone. Honest!!!:umn:

SECURITY BULLETIN 08-02-23-02
PRIORITY: HIGH

SITUATION CRITICAL

Our officers have reported major disturbances in a penal unit near Port Atlantis. They are currently attempting to neutralise the situation, and have called for back-up. We appeal for law-abiding citizens of Calypso to report for duty IMMEDIATELY.

We hope that security forces will be able to control this disturbance but reports from inside the unit are not encouraging. We fear the worst. Your assistance is urgently required. Rewards will be offered to those contributing to the security operation.

Please stand by for updates. A further bulletin will be posted within the next thirty (30) minutes.

BULLETIN ENDS

SECURITY BULLETIN 08-02-23-03
PRIORITY: URGENT

SITUATION CRITICAL

ATTENTION ALL COLONISTS

Security forces report a critical situation. Disturbances within the penal unit have escalated. It appears that a dangerous prisoner has escaped from the unit amid the confusion.

With security forces fully committed in their efforts to quell the disturbance, civilian assistance is required. The escaped prisoner, known as Colin ‘Archman’ Hungwell, must be apprehended at all costs.

The fugitive is thought to have travelled north-west from the penal unit, but his current location is unknown. He is thought to be unarmed and unarmoured, but should be considered dangerous.

When the fugitive is located, he should be apprehended immediately. Colonists are requested to use non-violent means if possible, but are authorised to use force if the fugitive resists arrest. If this situation arises, you may shoot to kill.

The few security forces we are able to spare are posted at revival terminals in the area in order to apprehend the fugitive in the event of his death. A bounty of 100 PED will be paid to any colonist who arrests or kills the fugitive. The colonist who successfully arrests or kills the fugitive should report to one of our officers immediately after doing so in order to claim their reward.

I repeat: the situation is critical. The search must begin immediately.

Further bulletins will be posted as the situation develops.

BULLETIN ENDS

Cool stuff :)

Awaiting further info.

Edit - ah there it is

Running around and around, but no sign of the escapee!

\edit, He's not South of pvp1 (At least not while I was there, but I did see a search party for him)

Last edited:
that search party were hostile.. i noticed the hard way

Indeed, I was killed too!.. But I did have a quick 2-line chat with Oleg!

Saw him earlier at PA before he escaped.... there was something fishy about him :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Rockchick found Colin, and called out to apprehend him, hoping to bring him in alive. Unfortunatly, before he had a chance to reply, he was shot by someone else without any recourse to repent and turn himself in.

[
When the fugitive is located, he should be apprehended immediately. Colonists are requested to use non-violent means if possible, but are authorised to use force if the fugitive resists arrest. If this situation arises, you may shoot to kill.

Guess I shouldn't have taken this into account and just shot him :eek:

SECURITY BULLETIN 08-02-23-04

SITUATION NORMAL

Colin ‘Archman’ Hungwell has been apprehended. He was located by David Chaz Hever in the area known as PvP1 at approximately 2300 hours. The fugitive resisted arrest but was killed following a short struggle. The 100 PED bounty has been paid.

The disturbance at the penal unit has been contained and security has been restored. We are already working with Calypso Intelligence Services to establish the cause of this security breach. A full inquest will be conducted.

We would like to express our utmost gratitude to David Chaz Hever and to all of the colonists who assisted in this operation. Without your help, the safety of all our citizens could have been severely threatened. We commend you all.

Thank you for your co-operation. The situation is now normal. Please return to your business.

BULLETIN ENDS

Last edited:
Back