JohnCapital

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
John Teacher Capital
Time: Sat. April 19th. @ 17:00 MA time
Place: Hades C TP

The Crafting Event
  • Entrance fee will be announced at event time, but will not exceed 200ped.
  • Entrance fee will cover materials cost.
  • All contestants will meet at Hades C TP. We'll all run to the crafting location.
  • All contestants will pay the entrance fee and be given BP, book and enough materials for a specific amount of clicks.
  • All contestants must use the crafting machines in that area.
  • Ready. Set. Craft!!!
  • All materials, and BPs must be shown to the judges in trade window.
  • Crafters get to keep the crafted item/res. BPs will be handed back.

There will be 2 ways to win.

How to win:
1st Place - Most crafted material (excluding res)
2nd Place - Highest global total (If no globals, the 2nd highest crafted material wins 2nd place.)

Multiple globals will be added together, so 53 and 86 ped globals will beat a 100 ped global

The prizes:
Winner #1 - 200 peds & a free IRL t-shirt
Winner #2 - 150 peds

A surprise gift will be given to a random loser, sponsored by ALH of the Entropia Resource Xchange.

All entrants, please announce your intention to enter on this thread please, so we can gauge how much material to buy. Thank you.

List of contestants so far:
ALH
Dataspice
Kira-Red
Lykke
Magnus Mag Ogg
Manix6
Mr. Data
MrWizard
Mystrin
xInFernaLx

P.S. Looking for sponsors to donate any extra prizes. Please note there will be 2 winners.

Last edited:
sounds like fun if i can get online at that time i am in(have to check with work/better half)

I'm not sure if I'll make it to this but I'll let you know :)

Around what level will the BP be?

or

Is there any chance a crafting noob (like me) could join? :D
I've just barely unlocked BPC.

Around what level will the BP be?

or

Is there any chance a crafting noob (like me) could join? :D
I've just barely unlocked BPC.

As with the previous crafting contests, the specific bp is a closely guarded secret. Could be lvl III springs. Could be settler shins. Ya never know.

However, based on previous winners, I'd say a minimum of BPC, and you got a nice shot.

Keep in mind you keep everything you crafted, so possible loss is minimized.

This sounds like fun :yay:

I don't think I have much chance with my 20-something BPC skill points, but what the heck, who knows, I might get lucky :)

I'm in!

Just one more thing I'd like clarification on, not participated in any previous crafting events.
Crafters get to keep the crafted item/res. BPs will be handed back.

So does this mean you also keep any bp:s we loot, or does it simply mean we have to give back the bp we received from you?

Any looted bps, crafted materials, residue, etc., are yours to keep. :) The only thing returned at the end is the BP and book you were given. (You'll show us our crafted materials in a trade window, but we do not take it.)

We use the BP QR rating as another "control" to reduce cheating. (I.E. if all the BPs are coming in w/ 12 QR and the winner hands in a 3 QR, we have reason to suspect something is wrong.)

EDIT: as for the skills, you got almost 3 weeks to skill up, mate. :)

Let me check the schedule and get back to you John :) these are great fun for the crafters out there. Had a blast in I but was unable to attend II because of RL schedule. I'll let you know on this one shortly. :)

Hope to come

I, as well must check with others before commiting but would like to come, its almost a bit too far in advance at the moment but will confirm by next week.

You can count me in....

Ou :eek: How could I miss this thread for over a week :eyecrazy:

Too bad I am away that weekend, would be very nice to join another crafting contest.

Ou :eek: How could I miss this thread for over a week :eyecrazy:

Too bad I am away that weekend, would be very nice to join another crafting contest.

Because it wasn't in the weekly catchup... but it will be there next week ;)

:) Please sign me up for the event.

Hi Capital,

Hopefully you have read a bit about EntropiaOutfitters but if not, I have made an open offer to Event Organizers like yourself to throw-in a FREE Tshirt from www.EntropiaOutfitters.com to the winners in any April event.

I have a few FREE Tshirts left but they are going quickly.

PM me to visit the site to get FREE Tshirts for the winners of your events in April.

darri

Great news: :yay:

A surprise gift will be given to a random participant, sponsored by ALH of the Entropia Resource Xchange.

1st & 2nd place and ALH (in any case) will not be eligible to win his own prize, increasing the odds you can win 1 of 3 prizes.

Kpward: PM sent. :) Thanks for your offer for a free t-shirt for the winner.

2 weeks to go folks. Keep skilling up.

Last edited:
OK, done deal. The winner gets a free t-shirt courtesy of EntropiaOutfitters.com

intend to participate :)

Comon people, there must be more people out there :)

Anyone could score a nice global and win the second price.

No need to be an uber crafter... I hope :cool: (106 bpc skill points now.. :silly2:)

And if you fail, there is always the ERX consolation prize :yay:

Which, as I just want to reiterate, can't be won by me, increasing your odds of having it :)

It's this Sat. folks. Get your clicking finger ready. :)

sounds like a great event, what lvl bps are you using?

I missed the other crafting events - but this time I can make it :D

So sign me up, please :lolup:

sounds like a great event, what lvl bps are you using?

While you're asking about the lvl, and not the specific bp, my previous answer still applies. :)

As with the previous crafting contests, the specific bp is a closely guarded secret. Could be lvl III springs. Could be settler shins. Ya never know.

I know some folks would prefer to know what bp the contest will be using, however, knowing that detail simply makes cheating way too easy.

Plus for many, the surprise aspect is rather appealing. :D

Monday bump. (on a Tuesday) :ahh:

Last edited:
Bah ok, ill try it again. And ill set 2 alarms to get on up time for it lol.
thats like 9am pst right?

I intend to participate.
My bad crafting runs have to pay off at some point, maybe it will be sat.

Bah ok, ill try it again. And ill set 2 alarms to get on up time for it lol.
thats like 9am pst right?

More like 10am during the "Spring forward" hours. (PST = MA -7)
During winter, it's MA -8 hours

See ya there. :)

Back