Mindark Convention Webcam

Wow they must have good unions in Vegas, work 10 minutes, have a 5 hour break, work 5 mnutes = end of shift get paid. Must get good sick benefits as well I guess.

At least if someone does try to steal something he's extremely well rested and can chase half way to LA with all that energy he is conserving atm.

ITS AWAKE!!!:yay:

Recovering from a very stiff neck I suppose

Ok now cleaning the table from the sobber dude :D

What time does anyone from EU get back to the stand?

~Tracer

its 07:00 am in vegas and i think MA will appears ~ at 08:30...so he can get a bit more sleep ;)

Oh wait he does :laugh:

Just imagine how he feels lol....there is a sofa right behind the booth hehe

*gasp* he's gone!

I totally missed him leave

each time ive looked at the cam it has been empty
No one is there waving :(

he is still there heh lol:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
and saw him 1 minute ago, moving around that little table and chair lol. Thats weird, 9 hours of time difference between my country and vegas. Its 8:34 AM in Las Vegas now, and that guy is still there. I will watch it, mayby MA suddenly come and they will fight or what.
It sucks, he might be a poor guy, lonely one, guarding PC game stage at night, he doesn't know that game and is not even interested in it at all. He doesnt know ppl who will be there in next few hours, how great and cool ppl will come. That these ppl are here to promote their hobby, their part of life, their great adventure eh. He even dont care. eh, life is sad, I would NOT like to be him. no way

I think we should call his boss that the dude was sleeping on the job. :D
He works here => http://www.soasecurity.com/

Ohhh they are hiring ppl. According the job description, they provide you with excellent working environment, benefits and vacation. I know what the benefits are now. :)
But you all can be sure of this, he is probably highly trained and was sleeping with one eye open, ready to go Chuck Norris on anyone who entered the stand. :boxer:

Kitty (?) hey, give me one hogglo too :ahh::

nah, its pointless, they dont even know whats going on here on EF hmm :scratch2: why ?!

LOL, this security guy episode is the funniest thing I have seen all year :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I see Neo and Skalman now ! :yay: and one hot female, who is she ?!

I need phone number to her please Skal or Neo please, David ? anyone ? help...:silly2:
BUMP.
another photo:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/9/8/0/6/boothgirl_dannyo.jpg
wearing Darkslate Grey color I think.
oh c'mon, mayby You Da ? is she Entropia Universe player ? that would be enough for me, knowing such woman playing Entropia gives HUGE + REP for this game. Today she is wearing some black clocthes with white flowers I think, webcam has medium quality eh. She looks beautiful. Damn...am I in love ? :( silly me :duh:

Another question: does every volunteer has specified work and "hours" to spend at the stage talking with ppl ? Or its just: do what you can, try to present and arouse

edit: wow NetStalker o_O MA Coat !:
and there is a woman waring Storm Coat, nice

LOL Neverdie ?! :

WTF :scratch2:

what ? mayby he is ND's father. now he is wearing Entropia T shirt and moving around, playing Entropia and talking with ppl (for exmaple with skalman, for about 10 minutes): (lol at skalmans eyes)

wonder who two nice oranga chicks is :D one blond and one brunette :yay: :D

YAY!! I died 7 times on the big screen at CES :yay:

Fame at last :yay:

is something wrong with me that you all are laughing :scratch2:
Thats Tango, Level, obviously buzzing offav holding NEVERDIE's namebadge thingymebobs! :D

Is that NEVERDIE's Dad? lol!!!! Tango will be pleased!

Jamhot

Thats Tango, Level, obviously buzzing offav holding NEVERDIE's namebadge thingymebobs! :D

Is that NEVERDIE's Dad? lol!!!! Tango will be pleased!

Jamhot
:umn::cdevil::banghead: in correct order eh. Lol I behaved like horny crazy stupid 14yo fanboy or even something worse :scared: Forgive me this. Punish me with 7 days ban please:duh:

hehe, end of the day 2, guys, I see you removed chair near that small "table". I wonder where that security guy will sleep this night :laugh:

and...why Orange Chicks had blouses or shirts tied to cover their backs ?:scratch2:
I thought they were wearing skirts lol but eh...whyyyy

I havent see anything new this year yet. Last time wasn't Skulman there playing?

Besidesa with the newCryEngine Update coming out I would have thought maybe at least the artwork would have changed, but who knows. Maybe they have a bigger venue coming up to display that.

I havent see anything new this year yet. Last time wasn't Skulman there playing?

Besidesa with the newCryEngine Update coming out I would have thought maybe at least the artwork would have changed, but who knows. Maybe they have a bigger venue coming up to display that.

Granted I am not an ambasador at the CES, but just an attendee who spent a few hours each of the last two days at the entropia booth... (and I will be there for the next two days :yay::D)

I have seen Skalman around the booth along with Neo, Burnsey, Netstalker and the rest of the gang.

They are showing the demo cryengine footage, though there has been no formal announcements regarding new planets or cryengine. Perhaps there is a chance that they might announce something in the next two days. Like the planets/pirates/spaceship expansion they announced at last CES.

Well its just speculation until they say something concrete. So I have my fingers crossed that something will be announced over the next two days.

hehe, end of the day 2, guys, I see you removed chair near that small "table". I wonder where that security guy will sleep this night :laugh:

and...why Orange Chicks had blouses or shirts tied to cover their backs ?:scratch2:
I thought they were wearing skirts lol but eh...whyyyy

The OJ's are falling apart lol so they tied some long sleeved t-shirts on to hide it :D

Posted via Mobile Device

Back