Lavawalker

Elite
Banned
Society
Church of Lootius
Fire Sparkz Lavawalker
Hi Folks,

Search is definitely not my friend on this fine morning,

Is there a kept list/schedule of upcoming CND Disco/Dance/DJ events ?

If so, could someone please post a link to this list.

Thanks Much,
Sparkz

Hi Sparks,

I hope someone is able say the following is wrong but it came from a Pilot who makes regular commercial flights there.

Seems Disco's operate 24 hours a day during EVENTS but there is NO regular weekly Disco as such.

Doggie is SO forlorn - he had visions of coming to the rescue of so many lasses in distress, in Dog's version of Cinderella - I would play the role of Fairy God DOG !! oh ... yes ... and also the part of the Prince !!

Dog sooo loves those "up and close" moments !!

OK - WARNING - I bite the bu... um... ankles of anyone who picks on the word "fairy" !!

(Aussie) DOG !!

Hi Folks,

Thanks Much,
Sparkz

There is no list because (I believe) there is nothing planned immediately.
There was another thread recently concerning live DJ sets on CND, maybe this will be developed, ND seemed to express an interest.

Seems Disco's operate 24 hours a day during EVENTS but there is NO regular weekly Disco as such.
Doggie is SO forlorn - he had visions of coming to the rescue of so many lasses in distress, in Dog's version of Cinderella - I would play the role of Fairy God DOG !! oh ... yes ... and also the part of the Prince !!
Dog sooo loves those "up and close" moments !!
OK - WARNING - I bite the bu... um... ankles of anyone who picks on the word "fairy" !!
(Aussie) DOG !!

You heard wrong.
Am I missing a private joke, or are you just creepy :( ? You bring back worrying memories of a horrible fetishist who tried to promote his fantasies here not so long ago.

Am I missing a private joke, or are you just creepy :( ? You bring back worrying memories of a horrible fetishist who tried to promote his fantasies here not so long ago.

:yay: F U N N Y :yay:

Seriously ? - Love your response - SO CONVENTIONAL !!

Am I guilty as charged ? - Sorry mate - too old to care. Anyway, not even sure what you are on about nor understand what you have read into what I posted.

My view ? - YOU seem to have some pretty serious hang ups both in RL and in VL.

My Advice ? - Talk it over with your Psychiatrist.

:yay: F U N N Y :yay:

Seriously ? - Love your response - SO CONVENTIONAL !!

Am I guilty as charged ? - Sorry mate - too old to care. Anyway, not even sure what you are on about nor understand what you have read into what I posted.

My view ? - YOU seem to have some pretty serious hang ups both in RL and in VL.

My Advice ? - Talk it over with your Psychiatrist.

Why do I get myself into these situations with complete nutters????

Ps, woof woof.

OK - now let us get back on topic some of us need guidance on how to hit the Disco scene when it is ACTIVE.

So - my response to sparkz was:-

and your reply was:-

You heard wrong.

YET - your reply also did not seem to give an effective guide on why my response was wrong as such. In fact the substance of your "on topic" msg was-

There is no list because (I believe) there is nothing planned immediately......

Quite frankly, I see that as more of a validation of what the Pilot told me.

Perhaps we have a language problem here. so - my understanding of Sparkz's post is along the lines of:-

How does a person / couple / group KNOW when to go to CND when their express purpose is to go to the Disco (with dancing and music etc) ?

In RL - Disco's operate on a very regular basis - Friday & Saturday nights being an obvious expectation (but not necessarily specific). Surely it is not that unreasonable to have 'some' expectancy of this in VL ?

If indeed the Pilot is correct - we NEED to know.

If the Pilot is incorrect (which is what you are saying) then, what ARE the days and times when the Disco is operating ?

(very confused) DOG !!

Why do I get myself into these situations with complete nutters????

Ps, woof woof.

:laugh: May I suggest that it could be because you jumped in with both feet in the air - think before leaping !! :laugh:

and YES :yay: We ARE talking the same language - as in:-

WOOF !! ** wags tail **

(a slightly less confused) DOG !!

So - my response to sparkz was:-

and your reply was:-

You heard wrong.

Discos do not operate during events @ CND.
There are many events @ CND, none of which are 24h.

So : you heard wrong, and I'm sick of being talked down to this way.

Discos do not operate during events @ CND.
There are many events @ CND, none of which are 24h.

THANK YOU !! - that does help.

Though it seems to make it next to impossible to know when a trip to CND WILL result in the Disco being operative.

.... and I'm sick of being talked down to this way.

I suggest that if you have an issue with me - that you use the PRIVATE MESSAGING facility.

Morale of that (overall) ? - Do unto others ...... - which of course ALSO implies that I do not take kindly to your (apparent ?) attack on me.

Last edited:
Ok np. Thanks for the updates anyway.

I suppose I will wait for ND or someone to reply as to what may come up in regards to this down the track ;)

~ Sparkz

What a strange thread this is turning out to be. Ill ignore the rest and just answer the OP's question...

Hi Folks,

Thanks Much,
Sparkz
There is no list or schedule because there are no Disco/Dance/DJ events taking place at CND currently. The closest there has been to this type of event was the afterparty from Pink Saturday event. Unfortunately these are on hold while the organiser pink pussycat is doing things (ill let her explain when she sees this thread).

Other than that there is no dance events organised except new years eve. Why? I have no idea that something for ND to explain.

There is no list or schedule because there are no Disco/Dance/DJ events taking place at CND currently. The closest there has been to this type of event was the afterparty from Pink Saturday event. Unfortunately these are on hold while the organiser pink pussycat is doing things (ill let her explain when she sees this thread).

Other than that there is no dance events organised except new years eve. Why? I have no idea that something for ND to explain.

Thanks Violet,
Much Appreciated,
Sparkz

And a thank you from me Violet.

Based on my recent visit to CND (claiming ownerhips of my Condo) and what you have said, it would seem that my focus on introducing others (my 2nd son and his wife being my 1st guests) is a tad early in the development of CND.

Such visits (I have other potential guests in mind) require a regular schedule for the Disco - as the Disco represents the climax to the vision I have.

As it seems the 2 Disco's as of now are to be expanded to 5 in the (near ?) future, I see my plans as merely "on hold".

Meanwhile .... I need to "justify" my 3 months maintenance fee I have paid - lots of hunting on CND now needs to be scheduled in !!

(Aussie) DOG !!

Last edited:
.... As it seems the 2 Disco's as of now are to be expanded to 5 in the (near ?) future, ....

ONE Disco to eventually become 5.

Not that obvious either - I became suspicious when, instead of 2 choices, I had 3 listed in my map (use of "M").

Lots of walking and map reading to resolve that one !!

maybe Time to Start Parties again at CND.... I have been waiting for MA to turn the Club into an Event area like the Bar in jason, then lots more fun stuff can be done...... In the meantime it hasd been more Popular to tie parties to hunting events. But i think its time to get it back on track!

maybe Time to Start Parties again at CND.... I have been waiting for MA to turn the Club into an Event area like the Bar in jason, then lots more fun stuff can be done...... In the meantime it hasd been more Popular to tie parties to hunting events. But i think its time to get it back on track!

Sounds good.
I hope MA does meet your request on turning the club into an event area.
I shall keep an eye out for what you decide to do down the track.

Maybe tieing this schedule of club events in with the CE2 launch so you can ride the new wave of colonists coming to check out EU's new look :)

Thanks for the update ND,
Sparkz

:yay: G R E A T :yay:

Thank you ND.

DOGGIE is never satisfied though - can you ND or Sparkz (well - ok - open to all !!) post a link to where we can put pressure on MA to help this - oh so needed - EVENT AREA - concept along.

(Aussie) DOG !!

:yay: G R E A T :yay:

Thank you ND.

DOGGIE is never satisfied though - can you ND or Sparkz (well - ok - open to all !!) post a link to where we can put pressure on MA to help this - oh so needed - EVENT AREA - concept along.

(Aussie) DOG !!

Ah,

Neverdie is fairly effective in getting things done with MA in reference to CND.
Though you need to keep in mind MA has a lot going on atm with CE2 implementation and the space pirates event being held at it's launch, hence prioritisation occurs :D

Anyway if you feel the need to support it Youngnott, probably best to place it in a support case with a 'Idea Suggestion, Support Case' as the title.
Place the URL of this thread at the start of the ticket and explain that you support NDs idea to turn the club area(s) of his choosing into event based floors.

I suppose anyone who is interested if they feel the need can do this to poll support for the idea :)

~ Sparkz

PS. Correct me ND if this is not the best way for another to show support fo the idea :scratch2:

Neverdie is fairly effective in getting things done with MA in reference to CND.

I agree with this.

ND's reputation, influence and forward thinking is well known.

Of course - I also agree that if ND has further thoughts on this - I too would actively consider them.

Thus I sign off as (though all to rare in my life !!),

(HUMBLED Aussie) DOG !!

Back