Info: Mask - VU Bug!?

Stels

Hatchling
Society
Dawn Daemons
Estere Stels Wowa
Hi all ... Just for information. Be aware, I prepared face mask, but it is not possible to wear it. Software shows that mask is "empty". :mad:

another bug?

I cant even apply make up to my mask. I keep getting an "Failed to perform action" error. Maybe Im just doing it wrong but now I am even more concerned.

Here is what I have been doing:
1. mask is in my inventory
2. quick key all the make up functions
3. select myself (either clicking avatar name or by using alt key)
4. select start-stop make up quick key

and get "failed to perform action" in yellow on screen.

another bug or am I just doing something wrong??

Note: Cannot wear a hat while putting on make up lol.

NOTE: Getting the Empty mask bug, I WOULD NOT use the make up system until MA figures this out! Otherwise you waste your time and ped for nothing!

Last edited:
Hi all ... Just for information. Be aware, I prepared face mask, but it is not possible to wear it. Software shows that mask is "empty". :mad:

thats a great looking face masks.

What Ido said, this apears to be a known bug at MA, hang in there i'm sure they'll fix it soon

thats a great looking face masks.

What Ido said, this apears to be a known bug at MA, hang in there i'm sure they'll fix it soon

Follow the thread here and you will see that MAs definition of "soon" is wait until the next VU :( :(

Dont waste your ped on Make Up until the next VU at the earliest.

Is it just me or are masks one of the biggest "new" features in the last few vu's??

It seems all the time someone is having a problem with them. Such a cool idea and soo much hassle to make them work :rolleyes:

As of the latest VU patch, my mask is now working! Ill try to post a pic of it later.

Back