Drill Towers

ruskea

Stalker
Banned
Society
The Blacklist
ruskea kheet kheeter
im askin that who is the most skilled "naturally ofc" miner who hasnt got a tower yet...

and this is only for naturally skilled ppl
and if uve got a tower what lvl were u?
and if ur saying that uve chipped out multible times and claim to have over 50lvl if u wouldnt have chipped out.. that doesnt count.. only the current lvl u are without chipping in

i just wanna know how many lvls i still need to go before i hit a tower.. approx..
best one ive seen someone got first tower at lvl 37 or something dunno if he ever chipped in

Im now almost lvl30 prospector and biggest been 2700ped

muskito lvl 30 surv and lvl 25 prosp.. no tower
Fjollas soc mate over lvl30 and no tower
ruskea lvl 29.8 prospector
Fjolla lvl 26 and no tower on sight
lerxst lvl 23 biggest 1300ped
NetStalker 5 years mining, current lvl unknown?!?

Last edited:
im askin that who is the most skilled "naturally ofc" miner who hasnt got a tower yet...

and this is only for naturally skilled ppl
and if uve got a tower what lvl were u?
and if ur saying that uve chipped out multible times and claim to have over 50lvl if u wouldnt have chipped out.. that doesnt count.. only the current lvl u are without chipping in

i just wanna know how many lvls i still need to go before i hit a tower.. approx..
best one ive seen someone got first tower at lvl 37 or something dunno if he ever chipped in

Im now almost lvl30 prospector and biggest been 2600ped

I know ppl with low mining lvl and they got a tower.... i know highly skilled ppl that have been mining for years and never got a tower.

There's no required lvl to get a tower, its pure luck... you have better chances to get one if you're have high skills but its not guaranteed.

It's not written in stone what level you need to get a tower. Noobs find towers with TT finders. I am Level 23 and largest is 1300+ ped. A tower would be nice but I would be more happy with a steady profit with the occational global/HOF.

put me in the mining for 5 years category with no tower.......:yay:

Yet......:rolleyes:

now I dont do 1K bombs a day, maybe 1K in a 2 week span....mostly hunting now....:cool:

I know few peeps who sold out ALL mining skills and after that they hit theyr first tower...personaly im lvl 23 due to multiple selling out but that didnt worked for me as for others:D never hit a tower in 5 years so its all about being at right place at right time for shure.
P.S. didnt made an research about this but from what i know 98% towers are at small depths but not too smal so allmost all finders can hit them....

If you want a tower, get a few 105 or bigger amps and do CND. You should get one with 5K bombs amps 105+. However, that not going to guarantee your profit with the tower.

I got my tower at lvl 15 propecting. CND mining with OA103. All natural skill.

I know ppl with low mining lvl and they got a tower.... i know highly skilled ppl that have been mining for years and never got a tower.

There's no required lvl to get a tower, its pure luck... you have better chances to get one if you're have high skills but its not guaranteed.

True .. I have a former society member that hit an ATH Tower (well
over a year or so ago) and when he got it he hadn't even maxxed out
the OF-211 ;)

as Mentioned above.. towers are decided by luck. as so is every hof ingame. its hard to force yourself hoffing.

I got tower when was ~lvl36.5 Prospector .... and I`m all natural skilled.

was lvl 27 prosp when chipped out ... never got a tower ... maybe that was the reason for chippin out

Well having recently found a tower, let push in with my :twocents:

We've all seen the threads with people having recently chipped, then finding a tower. Having done it myself, I can say it wasn't as simple as just chipping. I did chip out all mining related skills, and hunting related skills. Within about 1 month or so, I had come back from LVL 0 to LVL20 or so Prospecting/mining. Overall in my experience, mining was the same as always, sometimes great, somtimes good, and sometimes poor or downright horrible.

The only 2 things I can say is that A) after chipping, I didn't hunt at all, every cent went into bombs and equipment. B) What chipping really did was give me more ped than I have ever had on my card at one time. I very rarely ever had more than 1k-2k ped on my card before. After chipping and sitting with close to 10k on the old ped card, it's much easier to mine amped, etc, and sustain those poor runs. Almost every run was 200-300 bombs amped with 102's, and average of 1k drops per day, sometimes more on weekends. If I had a bad day and lost 500-600 ped, it wasn't the end of the world...other days I got lots of globals and made it up.

So miner 1 drops 50-100 bombs per day, miner 2 drops 1000, who has the better odds of finding a larger claim or a bunch of bigger than average claims?? Doesn't mean you'll find a tower...but the odds of it are a tad better. Still comes down to being in the right place at the right time. The area I found mine, doesn't give as many as CND or TI perhaps...but i've seen towers there before.... so it was certainly possible. Was a good day, and lady luck smiled on me. I'm not holding my breath for another...but you never know. :)

GL to everyone....somewhere there's a tower for each of you, just need to find it. :D

hehe was hunter in 2 years then i sold out everything, during the skill selling i made some mining and become stuck in it got tower nr:1 at prosp lvl 14 sold out mining skills 6 days after that one Tower nr:2 at prosp lvl 12 and 7 days after Tower nr:3 at lvl 15 prosp... happy towering peps:wtg:
i have regained CGA 6 times and EXTRACTION 3 times highest lvl is lvl 25 prosp atm im at lvl 5 prosp... guess i would be like lvl 40-60 iff i not sold out so many times;)
:tower:

hehe was hunter in 2 years then i sold out everything, during the skill selling i made some mining and become stuck in it got tower nr:1 at prosp lvl 14 sold out mining skills 6 days after that one Tower nr:2 at prosp lvl 12 and 7 days after Tower nr:3 at lvl 15 prosp... happy towering peps:wtg:
i have regained CGA 6 times and EXTRACTION 3 times highest lvl is lvl 25 prosp atm im at lvl 5 prosp... guess i would be like lvl 40-60 iff i not sold out so many times;)
:tower:

Showoff! lol But gratz reallly! Oh and save one for me. ;)

Oh also, to Ruskea, I have a former soc mate, that hit a 6k+ tower of oil after a couple of months in game. Not sure what LVL exactly, but it was under 10. ;)

It's less about LVL and more about time and place. :D Skill LVL's in mining affect the finders you can use, and therefore the type of ores/enmats you are capable of finding more often. It's perfectly possible to global/hof...and yes tower on your first day on the job. It's quite likely it would only be oil or Lyst....not Gold or Magerian, but a tower is a tower.

GL

How many levels you are in mining won't dictate when you hit a tower. It happens just like every great loot in EU. Its avatar "mojo" and timing who knows what else MA throws into the mix as well.

I have come close to getting a tower but none as of yet. It also took me a couple years before I saw my first uber in mining even though I do quite well mining :scratch:

Higher levels and skills will give you the ability to use better finds and spot rare resources plus help you pull up more resources per pull.

Oh also, to Ruskea, I have a former soc mate, that hit a 6k+ tower of oil after a couple of months in game. Not sure what LVL exactly, but it was under 10. ;)

It's less about LVL and more about time and place. :D Skill LVL's in mining affect the finders you can use, and therefore the type of ores/enmats you are capable of finding more often. It's perfectly possible to global/hof...and yes tower on your first day on the job. It's quite likely it would only be oil or Lyst....not Gold or Magerian, but a tower is a tower.

GL

actually in my old soc there was a guy whos been palying under 6 month and hes beaten me in every profession already... if my 13k team hof aint counted....

hes got multible over 1k hunt loots... 10k+ mining deposit (while hunting ofc), over 2kped crafting... its just ridicilous.. thats why i left my old soc.. i just couldnt watch these newbs luck anymore...

put me in the mining for 5 years category with no tower.......:yay:

Yet......:rolleyes:

now I dont do 1K bombs a day, maybe 1K in a 2 week span....mostly hunting now....:cool:

whats ur lvls atm?!? thats what the point... if i would count my old avis mininig i would go wayy over 40lvls but i aint.. but ill put u to the line until i get the lvl

Maybe you should read you're own signature :scratch2:

The more you chase a hof/tower the longer it takes before you get one. Try to have fun instead of chasing the big one.

If you want a tower, get a few 105 or bigger amps and do CND. You should get one with 5K bombs amps 105+. However, that not going to guarantee your profit with the tower.

I got my tower at lvl 15 propecting. CND mining with OA103. All natural skill.

last time i was in cnd i blastin some of 105 amps and had this bug.. i had 5 or 6 amps that i didnt find a single claim but after rc i managed to get few... so im not using em in cnd for awhile

my biggest find in cnd with this avi is around 600ped

old avi got 2800ped even tho smaller amps.. and lotsa bigger finds.. its all avatar based

How many levels you are in mining won't dictate when you hit a tower. It happens just like every great loot in EU. Its avatar "mojo" and timing who knows what else MA throws into the mix as well.

yes it wont help u get a tower but it shows alot how much uve worked to get one...

if u really ahvent got a tower.. but i guess coz ur in AoW uve chipped quite alot.. u could easily be top in the list

Maybe you should read you're own signature :scratch2:

The more you chase a hof/tower the longer it takes before you get one. Try to have fun instead of chasing the big one.

dam sry it was 2700 ped i forgot... i dunno what u ment with ur point.. but me as a gambling problem i cant just have fun on the games that have real money involved..(if i aint winnin ofc)

If you want a tower, grab oa103s(about 500+ of them) or bigger amps(more of them since its less drops per) and some bombs and start carpet bombing :p

Its not a guarantee but you'll have ok odds at least. Not good odds, just ok. If you get 1000+ oa103s+ you should have good odds.

I wouldnt have a tower yet if not for amps, and ive gone through ~60,000 probes/bombs so far.

Now keep in mind im not talking about profit, im talking about forcing a tower! ;p

My first big one...not a tower(2k w/oa101), took ~30,000probes/bombs.

-----------------

Oh ya and if you wish for a tower you arent getting it. Thats true for me at least, i only get big finds when im not thinking about getting big find at all. True for all the larger then uncommon sizes ive gotten.

Last edited:
If you want a tower, grab oa103s(about 500+ of them) or bigger amps(more of them since its less drops per) and some bombs and start carpet bombing :p

Its not a guarantee but you'll have ok odds at least. Not good odds, just ok. If you get 1000+ oa103s+ you should have good odds.

I wouldnt have a tower yet if not for amps, and ive gone through ~60,000 probes/bombs so far.

Now keep in mind im not talking about profit, im talking about forcing a tower! ;p

My first big one...not a tower(2k w/oa101), took ~30,000probes/bombs.

well i used oa103 and 104s from abotu lvl5 to lvl25 and did around 9-15 amps per day so i can pretty much say its not about the amp u use.. and yes i used amps on earth and cnd.. and iwth my experience over 25 oa.103s without a GLOBAL its not fukin right.. its not the place u miine in... its fukin avatar based

dam sry it was 2700 ped i forgot... i dunno what u ment with ur point.. but me as a gambling problem i cant just have fun on the games that have real money involved..(if i aint winnin ofc)

I know what you mean, but if you are only chasing the big one you will 99.9% of the time log off dissapointed.

I was at lvl25 prospector no tower (natural skills) now i chip and have lvl34 prospector the best so far is 1200 ped Belkar (still no tower).

I remeber when i used 6000 orebombs there 2000 off them was with oreamp 101 before i got a global after that i dont do much mining. ( well somebody needed a new car ).

I scored my first tower on CND 5.2k Melchi unamped, was low lvl cant remember what but I was low and yes I was at that time naturaly skilled, at a guess i'd say I was no higher than lvl 12 Surveying as I was yet to unlick CGA.

Hope this helps, Although I dont believe your lvl has anything to do with getting a tower.

what are skills ?????

I quitted some time ago , when i began to play after a half year or so, i got within 4 weeks 3 towers, 1 if it was 10 ped more a tower, and in the mobs between the towers was an 8k+ trox young.

so...... what are skills ???

But then again, it was told to me the mining was "bugged" in that vu.

yeah ive seen many ppl score tower after selling skills..

it seems the same faces are getting em all.. or the ppl who have sold their skills

i really dont wanna sell my skills just to "get a tower" "ofc i aint saying i would tower, but more likely than now lol".. i like to go up on skills all the time and not roll at the same lvls coz chipping out all the time

I know what you mean, but if you are only chasing the big one you will 99.9% of the time log off dissapointed.

and im not really chasing the big one.. but coz i cant have decent loot big ones would be the only saviors and ofc i aint getting em

Ruskea - I need to ask you a small question... Why do you play this game ?
I don't think I have ever seen a positive post about the game from you (I don't care what MA or other ppl say, it's just a game)

About skills - I'm lvl 40 prospector - I have chipped a little, but have chipped out more - So don't know where that puts me.
Have 2 towers under my belt, a 5k pedder and a 7k pedder... None of them on CND.

About CND, someone mentioned 5k bombs with oa105 = tower - Hmm think someone forgot to tell me that since I would be due for a CND tower about 4k oa105 bombs ago :) (Granted they are taken over time - Since it's just a gamble I do sometimes with 20-50 amps per trip)

TT value of mining hofs has nothing to do with skills - But I'm pretty sure that we wont see a 20k ped ruga hof from a noob miner.

Back