Selling: 155k Skills

Rolx

Mature
Society
Improved Deja-Vu
ROLX THE RAM ERNT
Selling 155,000 Skills - 42500 ped. Current Net value of 46000 ped. Serious offers only.

I've been playing over 3 years now, and now I have a kid on the way. No more time or money for the game. :( At least its a boy! :yay:

Total Skills: 155490 - Total tt value 2832 ped - Total Net Value 46484

This is a great offer for anyone looking to get into a top 50 soc! Top 10 even...

Please PM in game or EF for instructions on how to get to Jdgres skill scanner to see the complete list.

Selling 155,000 Skills - 42500 ped. Current Net value of 46000 ped. Serious offers only.

I've been playing over 3 years now, and now I have a kid on the way. No more time or money for the game. :( At least its a boy! :yay:

Total Skills: 155490 - Total tt value 2832 ped - Total Net Value 46484

This is a great offer for anyone looking to get into a top 50 soc! Top 10 even...

Please PM in game or EF for instructions on how to get to Jdgres skill scanner to see the complete list.

good luck with the sale rolx (and gratz for your baby :)).

just a tip: if you're using the skill scanner, you can export your skills to a CSV file, email it to the interested parties, and they can import it to the chipping optimizer or to carebear's skill calc to review it.

Thanks jdgre! Eelco - I'm working on the list for this thread, however if you pm your email address I'll send you the .csv file to import into jdgres chipping optimizer/scanner as he mentioned above. That goes for any interested party. Thanks and good luck all!

Good luck with the sale and grats on the baby :)

grats:) i was in the same position 2,5 years ago...sold out aswell...but im back again lol

ah sad to see you go man, well you will come back at some point i bet, not like we will never hear from you ;)

PS: it takes more than 160k to be in top 20 ;)

I think he ment in aditional to your curent skills. Lets say ~150k + his 155k wich would be enough for top50/10

I think he ment in aditional to your curent skills. Lets say ~150k + his 155k wich would be enough for top50/10

Or maby Konvicted maby doesnt have any skills? ;)

LOL yeah - Thats what I meant - i mean, most newbs dont buy skillz... :wtg:

But thanks M8... I have the same feeling, but need to make an honest shot at a clean break for Wesley Conrad's sake (his name I think):cool:

Just for an Update - I've had several requests for piecemeal skill purchases... For the time being I am trying to sell the lot at a discount for ease of transistion. If within 2 weeks I have no solid offers or reasonable offers - Lets say SB of 37500 with a buyout bid of 42500 - Then I will sell the skills individually. Again, I will email my skill list to anyone interested in .csv format.

Bump the man with the 155,000 skills for sale at a 20% discount - jesus christ i must be insane...:confused:

I'll get them if i ever ATH m8 :) Bring up your thread ;)

wait, you're in south carolina? i'll take these horribly unnecessary skills and just come get them in my truck.

oh, wait, i got too many skills already.

gl and bump!

Back