Where to buy Ukash

lol my local co-op now know how to use it now that ive bought ukas from them so many times, no more telling them what to do...

until theres a new member of staff....

Lol, I am exactly the same...telling new shop assistants what they are doing is funny due to them being paranoid of you actually seeing the machine and pointing out what to do :silly2:

Can't wait to spend 20 minutes teaching the new batch of people what the store manager should be doing. <_<

Hi

I can just confirm that Ukash is available in sweden at many places.

Where to Get Ukash

You can get Ukash vouchers in most Tempo, Euronics, TIME, Nära Dej, El-Giganten, Media Markt, Handlarn, Direkten stores across Sweden, normally wherever mobile phone top-ups are available.

Ukash vouchers are available in 100, 250, 500, 1500 & 3000SEK values.

However when I tested it at Handlarn there was a connection problem. But I will test it in a near future again.

And they had actually never heard of it before and was not aware that they could sell it. :D

Now its tested and it worked well to buy it.

But theres a big but for us swedes. We need to convert SEK to either € or GBP beacuse MA dont accept UKash in SEK.

I bought 100 SEK just to test it and then converted it to € on Ukash site.
After the conversion I got 8.37€ and noticed that MA didnt accept any decimal parts when you pay.

So I had to go back to Ukash site and convert the 8.37 voucher to one at 8 and another one at 0.37. So that gives the result that Im sitting on a more or less useless Voucher at 0.37€.

Off course If I do 3 more 100 SEK depositits I can merge the small leftovers to another voucher. But I dont think its worth all the work. UKash shoud be easy to use. And I can say that its far from that in Sweden.

The problem isnt UKash. Its MA that dont accept SEK as a payment.

Regards Coach

I wish those of us in the USA had an easy way to deposit cash from a retail channel. I often have $5 to $20 cash on me and would love to be able to walk into Wal-Greens or 7-11 and turn them into PEDs.

You guys are lucky :)

Hi

Where to Get Ukash

You can get Ukash vouchers in most Tempo, Euronics, TIME, Nära Dej, El-Giganten, Media Markt, Handlarn, Direkten stores across Sweden, normally wherever mobile phone top-ups are available.

However when I tested it at Handlarn there was a connection problem. But I will test it in a near future again.

And they had actually never heard of it before and was not aware that they could sell it. :D

wow why haven't I checked my thread earlier xD haha thanks for ur post :) oww u did it

wow why haven't I checked my thread earlier xD haha thanks for ur post :) oww u did it

I was about to moan about a necro-post, then I saw the necro was from the Thread starter.

I think it's allowed for a thread starter to revive a long dead post. :rolleyes:

I was about to moan about a necro-post, then I saw the necro was from the Thread starter.

I think it's allowed for a thread starter to revive a long dead post. :rolleyes:

and it's haven't been that long since last post. or? Im really not aware of all rules :eek:

Hi

Where to Get Ukash

Went to all those stores in Göteborg and no one heard of it...finally found a LIVs in Haga...that had a new owner who wondered what the machine was...took a week and half dozens phone calls by the owner to get it working...and it only worked sporadically... until finally I just gave up and stopped depositing...

Went to all those stores in Göteborg and no one heard of it...finally found a LIVs in Haga...that had a new owner who wondered what the machine was...took a week and half dozens phone calls by the owner to get it working...and it only worked sporadically... until finally I just gave up and stopped depositing...

So, you have deposited and you live in Sweden.

oww... yeah I think it really sux they should be aware what they are selling...

I wish those of us in the USA had an easy way to deposit cash from a retail channel. I often have $5 to $20 cash on me and would love to be able to walk into Wal-Greens or 7-11 and turn them into PEDs.

You guys are lucky :)

Actually you do, the ultimategame card works with Entropia, and you can get them at 7-11s and RiteAids for example.

Buy Ukash Online

I wanted to buy ukash online, but it was really hard to find someone that actually sell it online. They say you can buy online and then they send you to the bank. I found this website www.buyukash.com where you can buy ukash with your card. The first time they will verify you and took a day and a half, but then it is easy. They deliver very fast the vouchers after the payment is approved. At least I didn't have to go to the bank.

Actually you do, the ultimategame card works with Entropia, and you can get them at 7-11s and RiteAids for example.

Does EU accept that? cuz in the deposit option i dont see "ultimategame card"

some "paypoints" do not have ukash but they sell paysafecard
in holland there's only 1 shop that is aloud to sell ukash and this one is Primera
the only difference with paysafecard is that you need to log into the planet calypso website and pay there instead of ingame with the ukash

a credit card or secured credit card is one of the best ways to deposit, not just Entropia universe but really anything online or irl. its the all in wonder.

I'm just waiting for MA to open a bank in Canada then I can keep all my money in ped! that and Bank of Montreal is a fee whore/pirate.

some "paypoints" do not have ukash but they sell paysafecard
in holland there's only 1 shop that is aloud to sell ukash and this one is Primera
the only difference with paysafecard is that you need to log into the planet calypso website and pay there instead of ingame with the ukash

so for "ultimate game card" at the US 7-11 stores i can deposit on the EU website?

so for "ultimate game card" at the US 7-11 stores i can deposit on the EU website?

Yes. Select the 'paybycash' method, and then select the amount of the card you want to use. After this, you will be taken to the paybycash website, where you can put in the details etc of the card.

Yes. Select the 'paybycash' method, and then select the amount of the card you want to use. After this, you will be taken to the paybycash website, where you can put in the details etc of the card.

I don't think you need to use pay by cash to use ukash, looks like you can enter the card information on the EU site.

UKash has an official buy online now, I've used it several times. It means I don;t have to take a break to depo, as after the first use (Which takes several days to verify your bank etc), you can buy a voucher and have it instantly emailed to you.

Good times !

I don't think you need to use pay by cash to use ukash, looks like you can enter the card information on the EU site.

It is correct that for ukash you can use the planetcalypso website, or even the ingame system. But if you read what I quoted, you would have seen that itchi was asking about the ultimate gamecard.

Ukash is avail. at any 'Paypoint' terminal ..... if the retailer hasn't heard of it, ask him to press the 'E Money' menu key on the screen then the Ukash option will appear ...... or you can go to the Ukash site & download a 'barcode' in .pdf format, print this out the the retailer can just scan this.

Rookie...

Can anyone confirm that this is available in Romania for example?

Back