Info: List of current Hair Stylists/ Beauty Therapists

there is a mistake I have level 25 in Face and level 22 in Body please correct it.

np will get it done at work tomorrow, hopefully teh boss wont be around too much :D

Just a reminder
Klown is no longer in the bussiness, see post #223 dated 05-02-2009, 17:44

small update

level 42 Reached in Hair! That does not bring any new hairstyles but any way it is big move forward to unlock style34!

Level 26 Reached in Face.

Just another small update ;)

James Clayton

Hair 13
Body 9
Face 9

Genesis Amethera B2f

Shouldnt the list be updated with:

3rd - pavel
4th - missa
5th - ido

I'm still noob :)
-Level 3 Hairstylist
-Level 1 Body Sculpting
-Level 1 Face Sculpting
It's just so hard to resist shooting mobs instead lol

Shouldnt the list be updated with:

3rd - pavel
4th - missa
5th - ido

you worse than my wife... not pink enough not in the right order. are you sure you are a RL male with Male avatar and not a RL female with a male avatar..

would it not be more fair to work it out on avarge dont worry you would still be at the top.

will change it for you when i update blondie's

would be nice to actually know how leeloo, missa and Ido are doing in there skill lvls.

lol, even if its worked out on average its still in the wrong order :p
I just figured you had your favourites :D

My skills are up to date... not sure what else you want to know.

Cheers,
Missa

l

My skills are up to date... not sure what else you want to know.

been a little quiet at the top (no skil changes), but i know skilling gets harder as you skill gets higher.

been a little quiet at the top (no skil changes), but i know skilling gets harder as you skill gets higher.

It wouldnt be hard at all, if just more nubs would go and skill and then sell me skills :)

btw, how much you want for your skills... I got 50k spare ped..

It wouldnt be hard at all, if just more nubs would go and skill and then sell me skills :)

btw, how much you want for your skills... I got 50k spare ped..

not for sale kimmi.

my guess you are aim fro lvl100 by the end of the year, 50k :jawdrop: now i know your fibbing. if you got 50k what you do in RL for your cash?

not for sale kimmi.

my guess you are aim fro lvl100 by the end of the year, 50k :jawdrop: now i know your fibbing. if you got 50k what you do in RL for your cash?

There arent enough skills ingame to get me to lvl100.

My goal is lvl50 this year and lvl55 next year... there are so little skills ingame that it will be hard for anyone to get higher faster...

small update

level 29 Reached in Body.

Skin Brillance, Head, Shoulders procedures unlocked!

I sold my hair stuff :D

You can take me off..

Heineken

kimmi: what would you need another hair chair and scissors for ?

gratz xedin nice lvling, I have gain a level here and there so will updated it shortly.

thanks Sooth!

It was not leveling.... the good news is that Kimmi do not buy Body Sculpting skilles now so I been lucky to buy some at a reasonable price lol

thanks Sooth!

It was not leveling.... the good news is that Kimmi do not buy Body Sculpting skilles now so I been lucky to buy some at a reasonable price lol

In my book body sculp skills over 10k% isnt reasonable but happy skilling :)

Just another small update

James Clayton

Hair 14
Body 10
Face 10

Genesis Amethera B2f

Last edited:
Nice thread ;) u can add Lady Q to ur list, dunno the levels atm though.

Lady Qs Home of Style opened in GENESIS AMETHERA TOWER C 15 B

Hair,Face and Body.

Ummm sorry but GA tower C 15 B is my apt :/:confused:

level 27 reached in Face Sculpting :)

level 30 reached in Body Sculpting :)

Where can i see the styles?

I haven't been playing long but I'm curious to know where I can see all the styles and prices. I went to Entropia Beauty but the site seems to be down.

yea it was kimmi's site,

been looking at possibly setting up a site my self with a lot more images etc etc on

but i will only be able to show the service i have currently available. all in time I have a a lot in in RL

Are the numbers on the cuts the same for everyone? The one i seen was #34 from Kimmi. Would that be the same if you had it?

Are the numbers on the cuts the same for everyone? The one i seen was #34 from Kimmi. Would that be the same if you had it?

yes ofc it will... but if sorg sells his skills... I think the buyer will loose so much skills he only will have 33 cut. ie Kimmi will be the onlyone with 34 cuts and we dont want that... do we :D

PS. I will get my site up in future but I was tired of my old server and took it offline til I buy a new one...

Back