Info: Entropian Beauty Group

I'll state my opinions via PM so I don't taint this thread with negativity ;)
But I am curious.....
Do the customers work the same way? You each collect your own customers, and the only thing that you each have anything to do with eachother is the discount system?
Or are you making it like the pilot system where you take turns with customers?
Must you be a "does-it-all" beautician to join your maf-err, group? Or can it just be somebody who does only hair styling?

Everyone work the way he want, get his own customer and whatever he want to do, just the discount system is common.

It has nothing to do with the pilot mafia, and even if it was, would have been kinda stupid to make it public. ;)

I guess there won't be much rules to join as long as everyone in the group agree. Won't talk for the others tho, since it's the point we didn't really discussed yet.

Thx all for the encouragement.

Sorg

Everyone work the way he want, get his own customer and whatever he want to do, just the discount system is common.

Yep, what he says :D

And it works for us as we are spread all over the world, so you can usually find at least one of us on most of the time :)

It's still in Beta stage atm, but once we've fine tuned the process, we will be looking at expanding the group for sure!

Cheers,
Missa

nice! this is a great idea.
I should have waited a few hours later to get my stuff done

Happy birthday Missa Bump!

Already 190peds of discount given out! :yay::yay:

dam.... I need too get more styles unlocked.. its the only things that lets you down all the time.. not having certain things unlocked.. :(

back too skill grinding.. :yay:

Happy B-Day Missa and Sooth...

go go go : ) let me know if you need some 1 to click on ;)

Sooth bday too? :confused::ahh::laugh:

Just the beginning is hard, after a point it becomes easier, so don't give up ;).

Sorg

Hey guys just a quick question...I know what time leeloo is normally on at, what time is Sorg and Missa on at so I can swing by your shops one day and maybe get something done :)

:scratch2: not mine till mid December all presents will be welcome..:D

spent a nice hour of grinding last night 700 body fat used in about 2 hours. now lvl 6 in body sculpturing.. one little step closer too uberness.. ;)

just need more gels now so i can skill on them to get to lvl 10 hair stylist.. why cant gels drop like body fat...

S:silly2::silly2:th

Hey guys just a quick question...I know what time leeloo is normally on at, what time is Sorg and Missa on at so I can swing by your shops one day and maybe get something done :)

Good point, since i have no special hours when i'm on, i added some green/red stuff on that sheet so ppl know when Missa, Leeloo or myself are in their apartment.

Customers list

Just have to not forget to update it now lol

As i said i will post some screenies of my new style. I am almost on top with the BeautyPoints LOL that means: it was a good thing to do!

OLD ME:
with my pimp clothes and babyface

NEW ME:

Almost my whole avatar is redone; hairstyle, haircolor, beard, eyeshape, avatar height,....

Even got me a new pants :yay:

Thx to Leeloo for making this happen!

AND HOORAY FOR THE BEAUTY POINTS!!!!! :wtg::wtg::wtg:

Weeeee, you look great vVieria!!

Well done Leeloo :)

I've been away visiting family for a few days but back now... I have some catching up to do! Looks like Leeloo and Sorg have been very busy :).

Cheers,
Missa

ty Missa : )

I'm sure you'll catch me up soon :ahh:

TY Missa for all the hard work you have done on my Avatar ;)

so pritty much just a Bump for the Thread

Already 100 procedures have been done :yay:

Keep on the good work Leeloo and Missa :).

Sorg

All right :ahh:

We reached 700 peds in discount and people are starting to use them with the BP's they have now :yay:

Got my motherboard changed today, the game is colorfull again, so bump! :yay:

Thx missa for my haircut !
:yay::yay:

bump :D

100 ped more and we reach 1K peds discounts woohoo

1000 peds discounts reached !!!

:woot::cheer::beerchug:

well done people!!!!! :wtg:

1000 peds discount came up quick, you guys have all been busy.

Well done.

I'll be offline for few weeks probably from Tuesday until .... not determined yet due to work/moving, therefore i hope that group will keep working fine until i'm back. ;)

Small Bump!

Sorg

hope youwill be back soon Sorg, lots gonna mis you ;)

meanwhile Missa and me will do the best we can

We will miss you Sorg!
But great to hear that RL work is going well :)

As Leeloo says, we will do the best we can without you ;)

Cheers,
Missa

:yay: almost 1500 peds discounts reached

DAM.... group seems too be doing well..

might have to join.. :D

any how I have been keeping an upto date list as most of you know and have added E.B.Group too your names.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/avatar-beauty/123725-list-current-hair-stylists-beauty-therapists-7.html#post1628036

I have also created a logo for you hope you like..

picture.php

picture.php

Back