VU 7.2 Listing

rstock said:
They changed "at ease" pose back! YAYYYYYyyyy! :D:D:D:D

But they changed relaxed pose back too :(

Now its really restless again...

MindBuster said:
Auction accepts more
The auction now accepts more variety of items for sale.

anyone know what this means?

Silo said:
i logged on about 30 minutes ago. there are 90 pages of apartments in the auction. we'll see how long they last though!

favorite update: SHOTGUNS!

I hear that 300 appartments allready sold for buyout and PE hasn't been available for much more then 1 hour yet.

/Kjetil :cool:

Silo said:
anyone know what this means?

This means that there will be possible to put more stuff in auction.
Before this VU, many items was not possible to put in auction.

Kjetil said:
This means that there will be possible to put more stuff in auction.
Before this VU, many items was not possible to put in auction.

right. i understood that. but, what items? :D

Kjetil said:
I hear that 300 appartments allready sold for buyout and PE hasn't been available for much more then 1 hour yet.

you can only purchase them for the buyout prices (250, 350, or 450).

the auctions are listed for 365 days.

Silo said:
right. i understood that. but, what items? :D

Example: High-perfomance Vents

a second update already? :dunce:

I just logged out and re-logged and had to download a second smaller update. I think model files were being updated.

Is anyone else getting REALLY bad lag around the towers? Like Port Atlantis but much, much worse?

wanda said:
Is anyone else getting REALLY bad lag around the towers? Like Port Atlantis but much, much worse?

Lag was really bad there.

Tip: Use new mouse click moving... it beats manual running in heavy lag ;)

finally got to my appartment beta 11G :) got the TP but logged off because of the mass amount of PKers running around stoping people from getting to the TP and appartments :mad:

damn... I wish I was wandering around a laggy new city...instead .. I'm stuck at work... drumming my fingers, waiting to get home :yup: :tongue2:

jena said:
finally got to my appartment beta 11G :) got the TP but logged off because of the mass amount of PKers running around stoping people from getting to the TP and appartments :mad:

oh dear.. I guess that could be a problem. Maybe you should gather up a load of you and just pk back... sorta like cutting your way through 'em all :tongue2:

I really want a shotgun. I heard that they are a craftable item so if anyone gets the bp hit me with a pm about what the materials needed are and maybe we can work something out. :) Other than that this VU seems to be nice all around. Bravo MA.

OMG, what an update!!! Great job MA! I connot wait to see EVERYTHING...

PS. Do you guys that have been in think the apartments will be available for quite some time or am I screwed??

DD
:evilking:

Devil Doll said:
Do you guys that have been in think the apartments will be available for quite some time or am I screwed??

I just logged out and there were still 78 pages of apartments left. I was to lazy to look at all of them but from what I saw there are a lot of small and medium apartments left. Just so you know bro :).

Spider said:
I just logged out and there were still 78 pages of apartments left. I was to lazy to look at all of them but from what I saw there are a lot of small and medium apartments left. Just so you know bro :).

I think during first 4-5 hours about 26 pages of apartments were sold...

So quite possible that there wont be apartments left tomorrow.

However be careful that you check what you are buying: I heard rumors that some ppl are selling small apartments with 450 peds price hoping that buyer wont notice.

i noticed that there were no top floor large apartments and I logged in pretty quickly

Essi said:
However be careful that you check what you are buying: I heard rumors that some ppl are selling small apartments with 450 peds price hoping that buyer wont notice.

Thanks Essi. That answers another question I had, are they resellable and if so is there a limit on the amount you can sell for... Looks like it may be quite sometime before I get my hands on one. But, with that many out there it shouldn't be too hard to get one for a good price...

DD

some words about this VU

well i'll start with the good things:
- bought a small apartment and it's not that small... maybe even same surface as a small house
- loots now have some objects in it (i think more than before)
- trapping solved... i'm glad for that though it comes with some bugs (tried to hunt some exaro and they seemed trapped though it was only meh and them in the open field)

bad things now:
- sweating is much harder now as u can't sweat on a traped mob (this means sweat prices will go insanely up, chip prices will have to go down)
- big lag arround towers (this has been mentioned before)... and a lot of people (even from this forum killing for fun)... though i took the tp before getting killed lol
- Cindy killed my wife (fulgdenea) while she was hunting gradivore... (never interrupt someone while he's hunting... it ruins all the fun)

i'll get back with more when i'll have more

Devil Doll said:
Thanks Essi. That answers another question I had, are they resellable and if so is there a limit on the amount you can sell for... Looks like it may be quite sometime before I get my hands on one. But, with that many out there it shouldn't be too hard to get one for a good price...

DD

Plenty left still, just make sure you buy one where the auction expires in a year, to be sure not to be scammed.

rstock said:
They changed "at ease" pose back! YAYYYYYyyyy! :D:D:D:D

Atm we are 7 people in the middle of amathera waiting for server to come up at a area so we can come to our apartments X)

whops I was writing this, not rstock... But was logged in with his avatar X)

Devil Doll said:

DD

though i guess that in about 2-3 months prices could go as high as 1k or more for a small one :) (as the new area will be somewhat populated)

phrozenRa said:
though i guess that in about 2-3 months prices could go as high as 1k or more for a small one :) (as the new area will be somewhat populated)

I am not sure folks would pay that much. I know I wouldn't. I have a feeling I could get a pretty good deal ;)

DD

- Cindy killed my wife (fulgdenea) while she was hunting gradivore... (never interrupt someone while he's hunting... it ruins all the fun)

OMFG! that was like 10 mins ago, cmon drop that its history

:tongue2:

muahuahuahuah

My first reply ever in EF but this is something I just can´t hold to myself!
:tiphat: For MA for this VU! I really am :newbie: but I know this much that the whole appartment thing , new weapons & mostly uppgrading the looks on some armours will make my stay in PE more xciting! I think this will keep me on-line the whole easter xploring & trying to decide where I want my appartment! THX MA

Spider said:
I really want a shotgun. I heard that they are a craftable item so if anyone gets the bp hit me with a pm about what the materials needed are and maybe we can work something out. :) Other than that this VU seems to be nice all around. Bravo MA.

Yay Shotguns memories of Doom2 all over. Aslo i'm thinking that Beta appartments mite just be better then the ones out currently because they are releasing them later. Probably when they are all sold so that ppl don't hold out for the beta appartments. Damn i wish i was playing PE in Beta.

Last edited:
RexDameon said:
Yay Shotguns memories of Doom2 all over. Aslo i'm thinking that Beta appartments mite just be better then the ones out currently because they are releasing them later. Probably when they are all sold so that ppl don't hold out for the beta appartments. Damn i wish i was playing PE in Beta.

lol, and they will probably have their own little building with exclusive services such as maids and massage therapy ;)

DD

Back