Stones!!-- NEED PRICE!!

Society
Art of Mining
Martin Freelancer Dibdiak
Can someone point me to a page where is shown how much is the price for each stone??:rolleyes: i cant find anything :(:( (i mean street price like how much is one stone of kaldon,brukite...etc)

Click the stone with your right mouse button. On the menu click "Market Value"

you are not helping, im not an idiot:rolleyes:
i need the street price , get it? like 1stone/pec (not calculated, i need it from some buyer)

Yeah that doesn't really help much now, does it? :laugh:

I usually stand around in PA or Twins and listen for a while ;) usually get somewhat of an idea from that :)

Or check auction price and deduct about 1/4 from that or something lol...

market value is what most will pay.

Its just % over 0.00 ped .....

Checking the auction and calculate it from the auctions placed to pec work imo

It is not exactly 0.00 ped

1 stone (and fruit and sweat and dung) is 0.001 pec tt

And when you hover your cursor over the >999999% you will get an exact markup in a popup.

Just multiply 0.001 pec by that value.

1 million % is 10 pec per unit.

It is not exactly 0.00 ped

1 stone (and fruit and sweat and dung) is 0.001 pec tt

And when you hover your cursor over the >999999% you will get an exact markup in a popup.

Just multiply 0.001 pec by that value.

1 million % is 10 pec per unit.

I guess some people have a real hard time when having to do some maths... :rolleyes:
And it's amazing some people still do not know the TT price of things like sweat, dung, fruit and stones. Bah!...

Not sure i really get it so what is the prices ?

That's the thing I always wanted to know too, because I can't trust street prices - I heard that rutol costs nowadays over 1 ped per stone while they still offer 0.5-0.6 for it in PA. That's why I haven't sold any stones ever and keep hundreds of each in the storage :).

1000 natural stones have an tt of 1 PEC calculate the % with the weekly markup divide it through 1000 and u have the price for one stone ... if ure not able to do that ... well ... :rolleyes: :silly2:

as I said, i dont want the price calculated from markup! cuz it doesnt show street price, understand?

anyway.. Aandar already helped out :rolleyes:
but thanks guys(girls if any :laugh: )

And it's amazing some people still do not know the TT price of things like sweat, dung, fruit and stones. Bah!...

well the tt price is not the problem, it's the street price...

and the street price changes alot ;)

y0 Dawg teh street price maaan, me and my homies give ya 3pec for 1k stones man rofllmaopimptime :laugh:

sorry ;(

I sell around 470 brukite stones for 40 ped at cnd auction

I hope to help you and don't be late:
NISSIT 0.06
KALDON 0.07
BRUKITE 0.09
TRUTON 0.13
SUPOR 0.15
RUTOL 1.00 (can be higher, believe me)

Back