Kevin Rudolf Video Competition

Where did that comet scene come from? :eek:

And what was wrong with the music? It cut on two places? o_O

Where did that comet scene come from? :eek:

And what was wrong with the music? It cut on two places? o_O

The comet scene comes from my computer, all graphics/animation/footage in the video belong to me, except the first HOF scene which belongs to StarDragon (I asked permission in writing to use it). And you're right, the music is edited to end at the same time with the video. I think MA allows that right?

Thanks all for your input :D

The comet scene comes from my computer, all graphics/animation/footage in the video belongs to me, except the first HOF scene which belongs to StarDragon (I asked permission to use it in writing). And you're right, the music is edited to end at the same time with the video. I think MA allows that right?

Yeah, I think they allow it. Just thought it sounded strange cause it interrupted the rythm :p

Best contribution so far! :yay:

The comet scene comes from my computer, all graphics/animation/footage in the video belongs to me, except the first HOF scene which belong to StarDragon (I asked permission in writing to use it). And you're right, the music is edited to end at the same time with the video. I think MA allows that right?

i don't see why they wouldn't allow it, it's edited on my video, and in the announcement it says part or all of the song

I am in skype with friend and working on 2nd video but all i can say after seing this video is FUCK!!

Now i need to workultra hard to beat that

Okay here it is, my final version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qd6zVjdUrg

I'd like to thank Xany (modelling session), Skam (makeup) and StarDragon (HOF scene).
I hope you like it.

damn Baxter I wouldn't let you use my hof footage if I knew you were that good!! ;) lol jk

Good job!... If you beat my video though you gotta share one piece o that supremacy for the hof scene :D

I'd like to thank Xany (modelling session), Skam (makeup) and StarDragon (HOF scene).
I hope you like it.

I gotta say - this is the first video I didn't wanna zap in sofar. And its real good...

I just donno where U found that Tiger and other lootable armor sets was craftable (but thats ofcourse just a small complaint). The EBN overlay was awesome - but I had the impression that the videos should be using "ONLY" MA materials, I donno where that EBN thing was found... Also the photo clicker sound? Where did U find that?

Truly an great great video!

Heavy competitor to whatever I'm hiding up my sleve...

I gotta say - this is the first video I didn't wanna zap in sofar. And its real good...

I just donno where U found that Tiger and other lootable armor sets was craftable (but thats ofcourse just a small complaint). The EBN overlay was awesome - but I had the impression that the videos should be using "ONLY" MA materials, I donno where that EBN thing was found... Also the photo clicker sound? Where did U find that?

Truly an great great video!

Heavy competitor to whatever I'm hiding up my sleve...

Hey, thanks for your comments :)
Parts under "crafting" can be easily replaced if needed. I was waiting for someone to spot that hehe. All EBN animation is designed by me. The photo clicker sound is found all over the net as a royalty free thingy or you can even buy it!

Cheers!
Waiting for yours now :D

Hey, thanks for your comments :)
Parts under "crafting" can be easily replaced if needed. I was waiting for someone to spot that hehe. All EBN animation is designed by me. The photo clicker sound is found all over the net as a royalty free thingy or you can even buy it!

Cheers!
Waiting for yours now :D

Yea I will release my best call around 13th of February :p

One thing, you stole one of my ideas (actions/features in video) (I'm not mentioning which one) - without even seeing my video - that's darn impressive hehe...

That thing - and several other features is MY MAIN REASON for not publishing before the end date - cause I don't want too many people using my "ideas" :)

I hope you like it.

I really really like this one! It's neat and professionally done and at the same time different than the old commercials we are used to. The only comment I have is that the video is not really linked with the music track, there is no connection. But the effects are great, the look of the video is extremely impressive. I'd say it's the ONLY video really worth it so far.

Yea I will release my best call around 13th of February :p

One thing, you stole one of my ideas (actions/features in video) (I'm not mentioning which one) - without even seeing my video - that's darn impressive hehe...

That's the main reason I decided to not wait anymore and publish it. :laugh:

I really really like this one! It's neat and professionally done and at the same time different than the old commercials we are used to. The only comment I have is that the video is not really linked with the music track, there is no connection. But the effects are great, the look of the video is extremely impressive. I'd say it's the ONLY video really worth it so far.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

this video have a high chance to win!!!

best wishes to all participants...

may the best video win!!!

no luck factor in the competition like ingame,

its all about effort, creativity, intelligence, bla,bla,bla....

Agreed Sakura -chan! :D

Wtf? Another thread? How did I miss that one? :S

That thing - and several other features is MY MAIN REASON for not publishing before the end date - cause I don't want too many people using my "ideas" :)

Word.

My video doesn't contain any fancy stuff like all those computer generated menus and comets and so. They were impressive.

But I do not know how to do. On the other hand, my video is very synched to the music and contains more action. And maybe it's a good thing if you can impress people with actual in-game footage rather than special effects?

Thinking out loud again :p

This is still my main competitor so far.

Hmmm...

Can't wait to see the rest of the contributions. :yay:

I feel in in my tummy :silly2:

What I tried to do is get a potential new EU member so excited about EU that they'd signup right away... isn't that what promotions are for? Each will use what they know best. I used special FX, you use spectacular footage (although I don't think mine is so dull either) and so on.

Let's try not to trash eachother's videos, okay? I never posted a spiky comment on any video, as I KNOW how much hard work goes into each and every one of them. Let MA decide. We can enjoy the adrenaline provided in the meantime :D

Last edited:
This is still my main competitor so far.

Hmmm...

Can't wait to see the rest of the contributions. :yay:

I feel in in my tummy :silly2:

Yea - :silly2: U gonna have other "main" competitors for sure :laugh:

ok, baxter is the winner...land and supremacy goes to rabbids member (easy to predict:grumble:...friend of Skam etc...ahhh conspiracy theory...:kos: ahh I wish I could believe in justice)

Your movie is a little too long I think, 2-3min max :whisper:

Says MA, 2.5-3.5 minutes preferred. No restrictions though.

Edit, found it:

Thx :)

However the Let it rock song is 3m 56s approx

Back