Info: This is Kimmi, Entropias most skilled beauty parlor :)

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
This is maybe braging at it worst, but Im so proud of my skills. :)

So Ive decided to show all my skills in beauty and proof standings, maybe it can help with something, maybe not.

Here it is:

beauty1.jpg

beauty2.jpg

beauty3.jpg

beauty4.jpg

beauty5.jpg

beauty6.jpg

At current Hairstyle level I have not unlocked Hairstyle 35 yet. Hairstyle 34 unlocked at around 43-43,3 so I guess Hairstyle 35 is not yet ingame.

PS. I am ofc buying all these skills, so if you are selling 10+tt chips, please let me know. I want that lvl50 :D

GRATS! Nice skilles :)

Not bragging at the worst - but bragging at the best :wise:
You are so lucky to have all these skills in such a cool profession!!
Its cool and you deserve huge respect for all the efforts.

Congratulations!!

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Awesome skills Kimmi!

I look forward to getting style 34 from you soon. Hadn't realized you unlocked it earlier in the month.

Grats.

And how much money u loosed so far to get all of that skills?

GZ anyway..

gratz on a nice collection of skills.

io live you th most kimiit <3333333333 you are like rsltly the bnest in all

Just 70 agility, Nooooooob :laugh::laugh:

Just kidding, those are some awesome skills mate, really awesome

GZ anyway..

I dont really know how much ped I have spendt to get the skills I have today, but who is counting..??? Its not like its real money.

Just 70 agility, Nooooooob :laugh::laugh:

Just kidding, those are some awesome skills mate, really awesome

tyty... and you are correct, hairstyling dont give much agility.

Damn Kimmi !! Real nice skills you have there:) Nice work m8 :)

Do Sorg/pavel/ido dare to post theirs :p

Maybe the other beauticians are too busy skilling then to post all day long on EF.com:rolleyes:

How much have you deposited to reach this level?:scratch2:

Maybe the other beauticians are too busy skilling then to post all day long on EF.com:rolleyes:

How much have you deposited to reach this level?:scratch2:

I have no clue how much ped I have spendt on getting the skills I have... more then 50k ped - yes, more then 100k ped - maybe, more then 200k ped - No.

Hope this helps.

I have no clue how much ped I have spendt on getting the skills I have... more then 50k ped - yes, more then 100k ped - maybe, more then 200k ped - No.

Hope this helps.

You are trying to hard to reach the top and stay there. Be a beautician if you like doing this in game but be a smart one and not dump tons of money into skilling.

Being the best is not as important as the road there. Have you enjoyed yours?:scratch2:

Didn't want to ruin the only joy you have in life... but since you asked for it :

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Or 381 more total than you... so...

But i still think there is more skills that are to take into account... so you're probably wayy more skilled than me :D

GZ anyway..

He didn't lose money, he spent it :D (you don't lose money when buying e.g. a new car, do you?)

Didn't want to ruin the only joy you have in life... but since you asked for it :

But i still think there is more skills that are to take into account... so you're probably wayy more skilled than me :D

You got really nice skills there .... :)

wow nice skills kimmi :eek:

lol Sorg :)

Gratz to you both, if i remember + rep to you when i get some more reps to give.

subscribing ... getting hot this discussion :)

gratz for both of you Kimmi and Sorg for the mad skills u both had :eek::eek:

Just wanna leave a bit of my experience, in EU it's not only skills when it come to services provided to others.

Telling a little story that happened to me in other kind of service.

I have 3 very good colorers in my fl,all with good skills. 2 of them with very impressive skills, similar to yours in their profs.

When I or a friend need some coloring I go to the less skilled of the 3, why? Well I don't receive comission from her but ... she's an extremly warm person.
To the other 2 i need to ask very very very poletly, bound to them and cross fingers to get an answer. I'm a noob u know and sometimes they tend to remember it.

When I wanna a gun for my next hour I get the cheapest I can get.
When I wanna a service, well the selection is a bit more complex then just the cheapest or skilled.

That's my noob opinion :ahh::ahh::ahh: hope it helps in future business.

I dont really know how much ped I have spendt to get the skills I have today, but who is counting..??? Its not like its real money.

tyty... and you are correct, hairstyling dont give much agility.

Sad part is . It IS RL money Kimmi ;) Grattz Anyways awsome stats.

WOW! Kimmi, those numbers in those categories is absolutely unbelievable!
And by the way, At level 40 in body sculptor: Can you turn my skin green?:scratch2:(serious question.) Just tell me what i need.

Not sure if I'm being diplomatic or anything scuse if you think not, I'm fucking drunk so whatever... but I think your both benders

He didn't lose money, he spent it :D (you don't lose money when buying e.g. a new car, do you?)

Yea .... 40% when you drive it the first mile.

Gratz Kimmi.

Good luck with getting to level 50. well I guess you dont need luck, but anyway nice job.

nice going mate.... agility 70 is pretty good :wtg: :wtg:

Awesome skills for Sorg + Kimmi...keep it up guys :)

Back