A polite note

• Thread starter Deleted member 23278
  • Start date
:dunce::silly::tux: weee! Oh, fuck, i'm so drank already, how did this happen?.. ahem... ah, k... don't mix up alcohol and medication people :D.

Hehehe That's how oldies do It! Drink n Meds! Strictly streetlegal! :D

Naaah! while he was changing the lamp, she was staring at his ass! Imagine what she was thinking about! Want some cookie.. hmm.. a message?

I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted! :laugh:

Jamhot

Naaah! while he was changing the lamp, she was staring at his ass! Imagine what she was thinking about! Want some cookie.. hmm.. a message?

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHA!!!!! :rofl:

Hey, maybe it wasnt just biscuits he ate ;)

But lets not go there, its Jams business :whistle:

(and Old biscuit lady) :laugh:

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHA!!!!! :rofl:

Hey, maybe it wasnt just biscuits he ate ;)

But lets not go there, its Jams business :whistle:

(and Old biscuit lady) :laugh:

OMG *cringes at screen! :eek:

Jamhot

Cool, a new year and Jam's got a new GF :)

Great news Jam :yay:

You bstrdz! :D

A guy shares a bit of trivia from his day and this is what he gets! *drunkenly shakes fist at screen!

Jamhot
P.S. for anyone just joining this thread , you WILL have to go back and read it all!!! :wise:

wonderfull talk ppl, but i have to leave ;) (and this was one of the most interesting threads of the year, shame i have to go, i was really really enjoying it).

Don't forget to buy the cookies Jamhot! Oh, and.. DJ.. would you recomend chocolate bits in it? I'm sure she'd be pleased with it, unless her diabetes don't allow.

PS: i like how this thread changed topic, it's certainly more apropriate due to the circumstances. Happy new year, all, again ;)

Reactions: dj.
Acknowledge the fact that some ADULT players enjoy entropia euniverse and create a healthy amount of decay costs and auction fees that contribute to your gameplay.

The decay a 13 year old non depositer produces is just fine in MA's pockets.

The 100 ped deposit from an 15 year old's pocket money is also fine from MA's point of view.

Most long time non depositers / net withdrawers i know are aged 20+, actually most "parasites" as they are called in this thread (i am a parasite too :laugh:) on my friendlist are 30+, because they play more carefull maybe.

Younger people seems to deposit smaller amounts but rather more frequent.

Heavy depositers ("adults") money mostly goes to other players pockets (purchasing high markup items), small depositers money rather goes to the infamous "lootpool" or decay.

Of course i don't know about MA's real income stream in context to players age's... and you neither.

I say this due to recent comments about people of age playing this "game" as though we do not belong here.

It seems apparent that some people expect certain things like quality of gameplay without actualy paying for it..well fair enough , EU does provide a method of free play, but please keep in mind that if it wasn't for the adult money earning depositors like myself and many others, you would be playing some poorley devised and quite frankly...CHEESEY game.

Please respect that fact when undermining older players of of E.U.
with comments like " haha your old and you play this game"...think about this when you take part and reap benifits of quality gfx and gameplay.

So you got an minor childish insult from an child... in an video game... and tinker a connection to the depositers versus non depositers thingy.

Reminds me when i was young in the 70s and when we was disrepectfull to adults they always come up with the argument that we should be more respectfull because they rebuild the economy after the war. :)

Absolutley ! but would you like those players to say your to old to play it ??
I think not. As stated...it's the older players that basicly pay for the game...encouraging new players is not the issue here...neg rep for OT.

Mabye you are actually to young to play EU. ;) No offense :)

Jamhot
P.S. for anyone just joining this thread , you WILL have to go back and read it all!!! :wise:

I just did :D

OMG I go to work for just a few hours, and just look what happens :eek:

Great thread :yay:

Jam... I Like you

safara... I Like you too ;)

So i suppose these Heavy Depositers just look at the good gear they've bought?

The more expensive gear costs a lot more to maintain and feed on a day to day basis.

So maybe about people depositing and how they use that money and what effect it has to the lootpool doesn't really stand up.

As for your analogy on the 70's maybe you should've been.

EU will attract allsorts of different players next year young to Old , first planet already contains all kinds of people from all walks of life from all over the world and thats what is great about it!

So the OP was pissed about something that happened ingame an arguement, and wanted to vent on forums , and some of us obliged him, thats what forums are for.

I don't think the O.P. is too young for game, he just a grumpy Old man like a lot of us! Which this thread has proved! :D

Anyway Happy New Year!!!!

Jamhot

I am only 34 years old but feel a lot older. I think mature players is what makes this game great.

I said mature not old cuz I have met a few young ones that are really nice people.

Love you all. I am a bit drunk now. Happy new year :yay:

So i suppose these Heavy Depositers just look at the good gear they've bought?

The more expensive gear costs a lot more to maintain and feed on a day to day basis.

So maybe about people depositing and how they use that money and what effect it has to the lootpool doesn't really stand up.
Jamhot

If you assume they are losing, but not all do. That wasn't my point anyway.

Someone "deserving" to be treated polite because of economical reasons, thats a connection i don't like, and totaly made up in this case anyway.

Because if we go down this road, the opposite must be true at some point as well. And i guess we agree that we all deserve to be treated polity anyway, rich or poor in real live, depositer or non depositer in EU, young, old or somewhere inbetween...

As for your analogy on the 70's maybe you should've been.
Jamhot

I sure should have :laugh:, as should have been this young player who offended Hellraizer. But you missed my point i guess. :)

EU will attract allsorts of different players next year young to Old , first planet already contains all kinds of people from all walks of life from all over the world and thats what is great about it!

So the OP was pissed about something that happened ingame an arguement, and wanted to vent on forums , and some of us obliged him, thats what forums are for.

I don't think the O.P. is too young for game, he just a grumpy Old man like a lot of us! Which this thread has proved! :D

Anyway Happy New Year!!!!

Jamhot

Agreed, i am a crumpy old person too. :D

Happy New Year! :)

If you assume they are losing, but not all do. That wasn't my point anyway.

Someone "deserving" to be treated polite because of economical reasons, thats a connection i don't like, and totaly made up in this case anyway.

Because if we go down this road, the opposite must be true at some point as well. And i guess we agree that we all deserve to be treated polity anyway, rich or poor in real live, depositer or non depositer in EU, young, old or somewhere inbetween...

I sure should have :laugh:, as should have been this young player who offended Hellraizer. But you missed my point i guess. :)

Agreed, i am a crumpy old person too. :D

Happy New Year! :)

2 grumpy old men I like! :D
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBSF0Gi7oM0&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE]​

Happy New Year!

All the best,

Jamhot

I am only 34 years old but feel a lot older.

Well, LOL @ you thinking 34 isnt old!

Trust me, to a 17 year old, your an OLD MAN!!

So pack that youthfull attitude in right now!

Your only 3 years younger than me, and I'm bloody ancient!!

:rofl:

I like this game... it makes me feel young, even though I've passed 30 :silly2:

Happy new year everyone :cool:

We have a field at the end of our "yard" (I think this means garden). At the other end ( the bit behind the house) we have a forest.

Not many "youths about" apart from young Sheep or Badgers. And experience tells me that you can shout as much as you like at them with no real comeback.

Unless the Posty gets in the way....

Are you kidding!?!? They'd stab you or something!!!

Jamhot

Us shout? :scratch2:

Dunno about you, but Im sat in with my pajama's on, too frightened to go out into the dark.

I guess a packet of cheap biscuits might tempt me.... and a well inserted light bulb ;)

:D

Weak at the knees now......

Anyway, this was about youngsters being cheeky or something. Who cares really, they grow up in time and become a tad wiser and get to have the fun we have now :)

I mean, how often do you get to have mental images about light bulbs and DJ in the same time and place at the same time, in them Pokemon forums (or whatever game the lighties play these days)!!!

Sips more whisky....

We had a big yard with a good fence around it when i was a kid. Me and my brothers builded a snowman but those nasty neighbor kids had loooong sticks and stabed our snowman to dead through the fence. And my parents was just watching and not shouting at them. :(

Actually, now as i think of it, maybe THAT was what made me old an grumpy! :eek:

We not going off topic here, do we? No, guess not.

i love this thread! :D teenagers vs adults :D lil tip for the youngster.. listen and learn ;) when you listen hard enought, you might see things differently, i did, many years ago.. respects for the older players here. You rock!

Weak at the knees now......
Erm...

I mean, how often do you get to have mental images about light bulbs and DJ in the same time and place at the same time, in them Pokemon forums (or whatever game the lighties play these days)!!!

Sips more whisky....
In pyjamas! :wise: :inbed: *throws packet of biscuits and shows talent of lighting lightbulbs in mouth in an uncle fester fashion offav that adams family! :D

I must be a lightie! :eek:

*sips more brandy! B randy i mean! ;)

Jamhot
P.S. I just looked at B randy again lol that works on soo many levels! pfft! :laugh:
Have you seen the time!?! It's like 03:15am this holiday season has thrown my sleeping pattern outta whack

I mean, how often do you get to have mental images about light bulbs and DJ in the same time and place at the same time

... and cheap biscuits

Jam you sod, you made me spit on my keyboard with that post :rofl:

We had a big yard with a good fence around it when i was a kid. Me and my brothers builded a snowman but those nasty neighbor kids had loooong sticks and stabed our snowman to dead through the fence. And my parents was just watching and not shouting at them. :(

Actually, now as i think of it, maybe THAT was what made me old an grumpy! :eek:

We not going off topic here, do we? No, guess not.

Hahahahahaha! OMG sorry that made me laugh soo hard! Thos ebstrd next door kids! And your parents not saying anything!?!?

And you now, scarred for life? Bstrdz!

No we're not going off topic , thankyou for sharing that Leona. :grouphug:

*Next! Now what's your name and what's bothering you? We can help!

Jamhot

P.S. If next doors kids where poking sticks at my kids snowman I'd definately go snatch their sticks and snap them in front of them then go and beat their Dad with the sticks. :silly:

I wouldn't really violence is bad.........i'd just smack the kids with the sticks!

If I could sum up this thread in a picture it would be the above! :D

And I'm an old git too. ;)

Happy New Year young and old alike!

Back