Tools?

Frank|SDS

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Hi,
I remember seeing a nice list of all the participant created tools around here once e.g. skills calculator, entropia tracker etc. etc.

Can anybody point me to that thread again?

Thanks
Frank

Are you compiling a list of bad sites?
Waiting to get banned for visiting these places.

Here is another thread on EU related websites... They are not in a nice little list, but there are a lot of the sites listed in the thread replies.

This is a much older listing, but the first post includes a lot of those websites you ask about.

Happy hunting!

Hi,
I remember seeing a nice list of all the participant created tools around here once e.g. skills calculator, entropia tracker etc. etc.

Can anybody point me to that thread again?

Thanks
Frank

You got most of them right Frank...

Entropedia (EU-Wiki)
Entropia Directory (Says it all - different style Wiki)
The Calypso Post (Latest issue of player magasine)
PE Auction (Site collecting auction data)
Entropia Tools (CareBear's tools and calculators)
Entropia Tracker (Site collecting global player data)
Skill Scanner (Image program to calculate skills fast)
Bob The Builder (All you need to know as a crafter)
Chipping Calculator (How to optimize and calculate skill chips)
Unionova (History and images from EU)
NeoMap (Mapping system for miners eg.)
RealityPort (Guide and info to the Spacestation CND)
Treasure Island (Guide and info to Treasure Island)
Zap's Loot Table (List of all that loots -and what)
My Two Pecs (Quick trading list, stockbrocker style)
PE Assistant (Outdated tool for quick ingame calculations)
Entropia Chronicles (User forum and player guides)
Entropia Pioneers (User forum and player guides)
Entropia Forum (ur reading it)

Looking foreward to see some nice links and a "Helpfull Tools Page" from the clientloader :cool:

Btw - many of the links you already have as "Community Links" on your website, are blind or inactive.

Sol

Last edited:
Hi,

Chipping Optimizer: http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php
Skill Scanner: http://jdegre.net/pe/scanner/

Are you compiling a list of bad sites?
Waiting to get banned for visiting these places.

When MA came to Spain (to the expo in Barcelona, where I attended as ambassador), I personally told Frank and Carl about my tools, and they said they _loved_ it.

Now, if I see my account banned in a few days, I know why :laugh:

This can't be good.:rolleyes:

This can't be good.:rolleyes:

No, don't worry:) In the new Planet Calypso website we're dividing the community section into Forums (ef, german forum, entropia france etc.), Knowledge (entropedia, zapps loot table etc.), Tools (tracker, skill calc. etc.) and Societies.

I just wanted to find a list of all the differnent tools you all have made along the way. While we won't be able to host the different programs, we can provide links.

What do you think?

Gday All,

Dont panic! Frank is using the Chipping Optimizer and looking to get the best out of his skill gain during this time of mass skillin! But just in case.....:scratch2:

....backup your server and store in offsite storage registered in your aunts name! :eek:

Bags

When MA came to Spain (to the expo in Barcelona, where I attended as ambassador), I personally told Frank and Carl about my tools, and they said they _loved_ it.

Now, if I see my account banned in a few days, I know why :laugh:
I was merely joking, but you never know, eh ;)

Ps. Love your tool too :thumbup:

No, don't worry:) In the new Planet Calypso website we're dividing the community section into Forums (ef, german forum, entropia france etc.), Knowledge (entropedia, zapps loot table etc.), Tools (tracker, skill calc. etc.) and Societies.

I just wanted to find a list of all the differnent tools you all have made along the way. While we won't be able to host the different programs, we can provide links.

What do you think?

Sounds great Frank, and long time no see btw :D hope all is well with you.

btw sending you a pm about something i would like to ask about for my school :)

What do you think?

As you are asking about tools, how about an in-built calculator into Crytropia?

Sooner or later you need to buy and sell something - and that's when the old desktop calculator is required. ;)

How about an in-built calculator into Crytropia?

Sooner or later you need to buy and sell something - and that's when the old desktop calculator is required. ;)

+rep for the nice idea frank
-rep cause u was not able to use the search button present in this forum (lazy guy)

What do you think?

Does that mean that there will be a FPC Forum ????

What do you think?

Don't forget to add a list of good autoclickers:D

As you are asking about tools, how about an in-built calculator into Crytropia?

I once suggested to add chat commands for calculations. Please Frank add this.

/c 1+2
/c 2*2.9
etc

Does that mean that there will be a FPC Forum ????
U mean a non player owned forum where we could find official information and discuss these? Is that possible?

U mean a non player owned forum where we could find official information and discuss these? Is that possible?

On one hand it's overdue... on the other hand it would be a shame for EF ... I'd rather they buy it ... :ahh:

What do you think?

I hope you won't try to compete with, or in worst case scenario outrun Entropa Forum!

Second, MindArk is just taking a notice of how much we actually know about "the system" (skills, gear) so they know what to change in the future ;).. That's a...a...bitter carrot!

Good guess, eh? ;D

Edited my post #6 with an updated list of sites and tools I know of...

Im sure you know them all already, Frank. But you now have a list ;)

I would like to add a link for a great small tool for helping my rheumatic hands control some simple mouse actions. But that would bring me in conflict with the rules of this forum. Rules Id like to respect.

Sol

I hope you won't try to compete with, or in worst case scenario outrun Entropa Forum!

Second, MindArk is just taking a notice of how much we actually know about "the system" (skills, gear) so they know what to change in the future ;).. That's a...a...bitter carrot!

Good guess, eh? ;D

Nooooooooooo

where he may not even had the idea now he certainly will ! OMG another skills nerf coming up CrYNerf *insert your cry smilie here (couldn't find one on the list here) *

Run for the hills !

Nooooooooooo

where he may not even had the idea now he certainly will ! OMG another skills nerf coming up CrYNerf *insert your cry smilie here (couldn't find one on the list here) *

Run for the hills !

Should we call the system "Scylla"?.. That might have a frightening effect to them!

Dudes! Don't mess with scylla!

What do you think?
thats a huge step :) I am positively shocked now, mr.Frank :) could you also find some space for Polish community forum ? (just asking)

in all truth, im a kinda usefull tool myself.

Well if they make forum is overdue i mean almost every game you play own forum + extra comunity forums.

What do you think?
Will irc.entropiachat.net and www.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.com also be included?

Sounds good Frank :) keep it up

...What do you think?...

Since you asked...
In all honesty I think that the farther you can distance Planet Calypso Company away from MindArk proper, the better off the game and the players will be.

Back