PC: UL adj hedok sk-50

Can you do a proper test on decay, with the fruit/dung method?

It might help in determining the price the fap might sell.

Sitram

I don't know exactly what is the correct price, my guess is around 20 - 25 k but if u want to compair with adjusted fap be fair and say that u gain those skills because of the higher decay (6 pecs vs 2)

5K more than sk-50 sells.

I don't know exactly what is the correct price, my guess is around 20 - 25 k but if u want to compair with adjusted fap be fair and say that u gain those skills because of the higher decay (6 pecs vs 2)

as i stated in main thread yes there's a 6 pec decay and yes u gain more skills. Then what your conclusion is, well that's up to you. I won't put anyone in the dark. I stated the decay per click and that u gain more skills.
This is not just taken out of the blue. I've tried imp and mod faps and skill gain is next to zero...

Can you do a proper test on decay, with the fruit/dung method?

It might help in determining the price the fap might sell.

Sitram

i'll try to do one when i get back from work

I think it is just about the same as adj fap. Adj fap has better eco and better reload, and is good. This one has better skill gains, and is good. Both are good to have. If I would choose, I would go for the adapted. But both are to small and slow to tempt me...

as i stated in main thread yes there's a 6 pec decay and yes u gain more skills. Then what your conclusion is, well that's up to you. I won't put anyone in the dark. I stated the decay per click and that u gain more skills.
This is not just taken out of the blue. I've tried imp and mod faps and skill gain is next to zero...

ofc is not taken out of the blue, value of the skills gain is directly corelated with the expenditure in that particularry area, for faping is decay. I can guarantee u that u will gain skills like mad using an ek 2500 deluxe, but you are not gonna use it i presume.

in other words if u want to compair with similar adjusted fap is the right choice:
Adjust fap :
heal/sec 21.67
eco 25 heal/pec
Adjust hedoc:
heal/sec 21.14
eco 8.8 heal/pec

Now from heal/sec point of view is about the same and gave u acces at the same mobs so not real difference. From eco point it looks bad until u count skill gain. What u have to do is the following to really demonstrate the potential of your fap : take an adjust fap and heal for lets say 50 ped decay. Now the same amount of healing should do with adj hedoc resulting in about 150 ped decay due to the 3 times more decay. That result in a difference of 100 ped. At the beginning of each run u should use jdegree tool to see the value of the skills. The difference between 2 rounds makes the real eco for the faps. If its around 100 ped market value then u have a fap similar with the adjusted. If not it will be lower value.

think that's a rubbish assumption

Unless the eco or heal/sec is substantially different from the non-adj sk-50, I also don't see why it would be worth a lot more.

Hopefully when people do price checks they expect honest opinions, not just friends saying it's worth millions...

think that's a rubbish assumption

Please say what price you want us to tell you Mr Frank!
Is 100k, ok ? I can say 150k if u want !

Unless the eco or heal/sec is substantially different from the non-adj sk-50, I also don't see why it would be worth a lot more.

Hopefully when people do price checks they expect honest opinions, not just friends saying it's worth millions...

True.

Adj sk50 and sk50 have same eco, if we trust entropiawiki.com, adj have 1heal/sec more and ~9heal/click less than sk50, 24 vs 20 speed, that's why I think adjsk50 is a bit more valuable .
Both are to small for big mobs, as others said.

Comparing adjsk50 with adj fap :
adj is more ECO(3 times), is more fast(26 vs 24)
adjsk50 have ~10heal/click more.
I know for sure what I choose between...,

btw:If u like it so much keep it, don't sell it!

Please say what price you want us to tell you Mr Frank!
Is 100k, ok ? I can say 150k if u want !

True.

Adj sk50 and sk50 have same eco, if we trust entropiawiki.com, adj have 1heal/sec more and ~9heal/click less than sk50, 24 vs 20 speed, that's why I think adjsk50 is a bit more valuable .
Both are to small for big mobs, as others said.

Comparing adjsk50 with adj fap :
adj is more ECO(3 times), is more fast(26 vs 24)
adjsk50 have ~10heal/click more.
I know for sure what I choose between...,

btw:If u like it so much keep it, don't sell it!

nah, i get your point.. don't want you to tell me a astranomic figure to please me. But to be honest i would value it a bit more then regular sk-50..
The reason i ask after a price check is i haven't the slightest clue about it's actual value BUT i would value about as much as a adj fap.

But ur125(L) is only 10% less eco and 10% more heal/sec (think heal sec is more important). Ok it needs more skills but you don't need to invest a thing.

This is a nice fap but not comparable to adj fap, and in terms of healing power ur125 wins. I don't think if you hunt big mobs you rather want this fap than ur125, while i can understand that you want an adj fap, since the decay really is significantly less.

But ur125(L) is only 10% less eco and 10% more heal/sec (think heal sec is more important). Ok it needs more skills but you don't need to invest a thing.

This is a nice fap but not comparable to adj fap, and in terms of healing power ur125 wins. I don't think if you hunt big mobs you rather want this fap than ur125, while i can understand that you want an adj fap, since the decay really is significantly less.

Well, also I think that this tool should better be compared to UR-125(L) rather than Adj fap, I know their names are similar but that's another game, that's old school. :) The new faps, L or not, just doesn't come close to that top three eco level.

I think that adj SK-50 is a nice tool and, well, you got that unl blade trading offer there so why not go for it. :ahh: I think that would be a suitable price for it.

I am about to make some serious tests with it, but i´d be happy to know what the dung/fruit-method is. Would be cool if you can post me some links to threads, where you can test an items eco -> value! My aim is to find out where this fap gives me an advance and how big this advance is. Additionally the eco comes into play, so we need a borderstone with a known markup and i chose the adj fap for it since it uses to sell for tt+50k.

Here are some first impressions:

- You can easily heal an army of noobs with it with a speed that makes them warship you. On the other hand i need 8 heals with it to heal Star from zero back to full, so for ubahs with like 400hp its close to useless.

- In the hunt. A fap is perfect for me, when it needs not more than 2 heals to get me back to full or really close to it. For my 130hp its perfect. A few skillups to go and i am back to coolness, then 140, i gonna test that these days, but i think with 150+ it leaves the area of maximum effectiveness, since you will need 3 heals again at that stage, which sucks on regen mob. Even though i dont have it maxed yet, i am some skillups away to treatment unlock, but already it surpassed the effectiveness of a 2600 by far (with only 21heals of 24 when maxed), so with a 1/4decayed ghost 5b and a CB24/Dante i can take Fresc Provider without problems. Hogglo young no problem like before, but still i cant take a hogglo mature with it, maybe when maxed :scratch2:, i will test that out.

- Eco: Its next to insane to spend a 100ped of decay on it on a single day hunting, even when maxed this should be about 10hrs straight hunting with a lot of faping. 6pec decay for a max of 60.4 heal is really nice, but far from ubah.

Compared to an adj fap, where you get 50 (60.4 is 120.8%) heals for 2pec (1/3rd) thats one third of the eco + that (potentially) 120.8% max heal. When we compare the minimum heal, an adj fap does always at least 9.4% more hp when maxed.

Panic statistic:

How do the faps behave when the sh*t hits the fan?

min heal (45.3) + max heal (60.4): 2 = 52.85 for the adj sk50

min heal (50) + max heal (50) : 2 = 50 for the adj fap

Generally you can see that its a gamble to expect an adj fap when using a adj sk50, since it can have an output of 20.8% more OR 9.4% less of that in a situation when the sh*t hits the fan. But still, the advance of the adj sk50 in a panic situation is statistically 5.7% better.

In the long run of course the adj fap surpasses that easily by having 2 heals more /min. (8.3% advance). Thats true but as i said before, i want to fap only twice to be back to full at a regenerating mob, so this advance of the adj fap has next to no time to pay out its advances. In this situation the Adj Fap is only0.63% better.

5.7% - 0.63% = 5.07%

What does the panic statistics tell us?

Seen statistically and longterm, the scenario where you only need 1-2faps in a row (the perfect scenario) the Adj SK50 is about 5.07% better than the Adj Fap.

I am open to discussion and criticism about my formular to determine the MU of the Adj SK50, here it comes:

[ Adj Fap MU : 3 (one third of the eco)] x 5.07% = Adj SK50 MU

So assuming the MU of adj Fap is still 50k its a little more than 17.5k for the adj sk50.

Now you multiply that with its social factors (like coolness factor :laugh:) and devide it by economical factors ( depression, resellers, a buyer with peds whatever) and you have a markup. I leave it to the crowd to determine this MU.

More to come... Par

Last edited:
we need a borderstone with a known markup and i chose the adj fap for it since it uses to sell for tt+50k.
USED to

(half dozen threads selling them with 50k BO or less. They sold for this price LAST YEAR, before crisis but not NOW. The whole reason why nobody can tell what price will Adj SK50 go for is because Adj FAP value is not known yet.)
- You can easily heal an army of noobs with it with a speed that makes them warship you.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
On the other hand i need 8 heals with it to heal Star from zero back to full, so for ubahs with like 400hp its close to useless.
I don't think even Dan Petrov has that much HP tbh
- Eco: Its next to insane to spend a 100ped of decay on it on a single day hunting, even when maxed this should be about 10hrs straight hunting with a lot of faping.
If you hunt mobs way over your head that is (Hogglo, Frescoquda, Scipulor etc) which hit you 95% of the times. I have enough defensive skills for mobs I hunt (that hit me once, twice or never before they are killed - Atrox, Ambu etc) and after 10 hours my unmaxed ek2600 fap decay will be 1-3 PED.
So assuming the MU of adj Fap is still 50k its a little more than 17.5k for the adj sk50.
Reasonable enough, when we get to see some Adj FAP actually selling we could divide this sum by that much less (like, adj fap sells for 25k - 8750 for Adj SK50). Also we shouldn't forget that Adj SK50 already needs peds invested in its TT but Adj FAP basically doesn't.

Last edited:
... all i can say is its a really nice fap, seems to be the big brother of the ek2600 and keps you alive a lot longer on mid-high mob. Skillups come in nicely with it.

@ Sophia

yeah most the aspects you mentioned are those social and economical influences i mentioned before. I know that economy is no walk in the park these days and yes i needed 8 heals to fap Jenna back to full wirth it, believe it or not.:eek:
Be aware that not everybody shares your hunting habbits and i can assure you that it doesnt have a great influence, if you hunt small or big, i try to hunt what currently pays and iam doing okay, if not better.

Hehe when your fapdecay on atrox is 1-3peds i wonder what your armor decay is, with this fap i hunt em naked without problem upto guardian, upto domi in pixie and upto AOA in ghost 5b. Never forget to count in skillvalue and the skilling works nicely with this fap, actually thats what snabble meant with "neutral" expenses, it wasnt all so stupid what he said, just the way he did it.

Your last point is significant though, 3.39k ped left on this fap when its empty is a lot.

As far as i know the first of these faps have been sold for tt+14k

Shouldn't it be taken in account the fact that Adj FAP does no longer drop and Adj SK-50 will still drop in the future?

How it will drop is quite uncertain, but it is more likely than other Adj SK-50 will drop compared to more Adj FAP will. :rolleyes:

adj fap vs. adj sk-50:

adj fap:
maxed at level 21.89
heal/pec = 50/2 = 25
heal/sec = 50*26/60 = 21.67

adj sk-50 (l version stats used):
maxed at level 26
average heal/pec <= (60.4+45.3)/(2*5.56) = 9.51
average heal/sec = 24(60.4+45.3)/(2*60) = 21.14

For some reason I get a higher eco than stated ton entropedia on the adj sk-50, but regardsless, it is clear that these faps cannot be compared eco wise. the adj fap is maxed at a lower level, ut true enough, they have about the same heal/sec.

However, in this regard, the eco is the most important thing if you ask me, and the difference is simply to big to compare these two faps. I guess you could take the market value of the adj fap and devide it by 2.5, since that about the difference in eco (50k / 2.5 = 20k), but that's still too mch if you ask me. Then again, whit the insane prices people are paying, someone will probably pay 100k.

Things is, if I can affort to pay 20k for the adj sk-50, I can probably also afford to spend 50k on an adj fap.

Shouldn't it be taken in account the fact that Adj FAP does no longer drop and Adj SK-50 will still drop in the future?

Endless you actually have proof of this, and I'm quite sure you don't, I'll kinda ask you not to throw around such "facts".

@ Sophia

yeah most the aspects you mentioned are those social and economical influences i mentioned before. I know that economy is no walk in the park these days and yes i needed 8 heals to fap Jenna back to full wirth it, believe it or not.:eek:
Be aware that not everybody shares your hunting habbits and i can assure you that it doesnt have a great influence, if you hunt small or big, i try to hunt what currently pays and iam doing okay, if not better.
Well, I also know people who hunt bigger game but atm I have chipped out and am playing on short budget so I simply hunt what I can take on without trouble. :silly2: Even if that would not be the best thing around.
According to Marco, any of the old items still has chance to drop. We have seen enough proof over the years.
Things is, if I can affort to pay 20k for the adj sk-50, I can probably also afford to spend 50k on an adj fap.
..Which is the most important thing here. Atm people doesn't seem to be able to pay 50k or even less for adj faps, however if whatever new price equilibrium would be met, people who are ready to invest will rather go for Adj FAP than Adj Hedoc unless the price difference would be large enough.

thank you Oleg! Made one more test today, result: This Fap is highly addictive!

Back