Do not ask me , i dont know answer

Dan59

Stalker
Society
dust
Dan Dan Petrov
I was arround 7k of psychotropy (7154) and pissed of bad skill gain decided to eat all what was not sold of my chips back.
So unlock must come between 7200 and 8k of psychotropy or between level 63 and lvl 67 of psychotropian.

Exp gain -somethimes few mobs killed before you get exp

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/9/6/2/geting_skiils.jpg

unlock

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/9/6/2/force_merge.jpg

proffession and skills

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/9/6/2/force_merge1.jpg

chip values at unlock time

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/9/6/2/chip.jpg

I hate (L).

Are you maxed on powerful heal for heals per min?

Gratz Dan !

Congratulations Dan for unlocking Force Merge !

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Dan, the All Time High MindForcer :).

Big Congratulations :)
You've always worked hard on those MF skills and here's the secret revealed ;)
All bow Dan Petrov, Entropia Universe MF Master
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Force Merge!!!

Congratulations!! :eek:

Now thats the first thread with valued info Ive seen in about 2 years...

Very nice Dan - time to update the missing field in Wiki skill charts :cool:

The strange thing is that you still have SIB on your Powerfull Chip even though you are at level 67. It starts at level 11 :D

...could signify that this chip has unlimited SIB (or extremely high)

Would be great if you will test how many Force Merge skillpoints you need to receive 1 HP ?? If any change at all...

Gratz again!

Last edited:
Impressive MF skills, that would be a good thing to link this thread in Entropedia and erease "ask Dan Petrov" now :laugh:

Leave this guy alone dammit! :)

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing :)

Doesn't seem that far out of reach now.

That would give Mindforce Harmony a contribution of ~9%

and Force merge 3% :(

Please tell me it gives you something other than slightly higher MF skills :/

my guess is on teleporter MH 5% FM 6%, reviver/bio 8%/4% or 9/3)

Impressive MF skills, that would be a good thing to link this thread in Entropedia and erease "ask Dan Petrov" now :laugh:

Leave this guy alone dammit! :)

Done ;)

I would say its level 65 (Hit),
altough the average is 63 he might overskilled the necessary to get the skill and when using a MF item he unlocked it
But well... its my guessing because ANY skill hasn't been unlocked based on the average profession level one has, but on a certain kind of profession(s).
Its just an opinion not sure this has to be studied by who is interested
BUT!!!
now that Dan provided all the info about the skill unlock leave Dan alone in peace and enjoy his EU life. It must sucks to be him and seeing everyone else bugging about the skills.:)

The strange thing is that you still have SIB on your Powerfull Chip even though you are at level 67. It starts at level 11 :D

All the SIB Nerveblast chips have SIB that finishes at lvl 100. That's why no-one except ubers can use them, since the damage range makes them unusable for the rest of us.

The pictures says it all, most impressive achievement Dan! :yay::yay: Thanks for shedding some light :)

I hate (L).

Wow, it is so cool to see you post. I thought you were a legendary uber who had faded into history :yay:

I agree with you about (L) as well.

All the SIB Nerveblast chips have SIB that finishes at lvl 100. That's why no-one except ubers can use them, since the damage range makes them unusable for the rest of us.

Wow - level 100... didnt know that either. What a marvelous thread this is :)

I guess maxing at level 100 is then pretty much like non-SIB tools then - except we will never know for sure how much the word SIB actually influences skillgains.

Done ;)

At entropedia, you wrote this:
Dan Dan Petrov did publisize some screens of his unlocking this Force Merge skill.

He had the skill unlock when reaching level 63 average of all mindforce skills.

While i see no real level which would unlock Force Merge (all are somewhere in between, only pyrotropian (hit) is at least somewhere close to a .5 line - but psychotropian (hit) is already way higher...)
i'm sorry that i have to spoil the fun:

The average of the levels is only re-calculated when you get a level swirlie, so the average level of 63 didnt trigger the unlock!

From what i've gathered, the single psyche gain in the screenie triggered the unlock, but you need to exercise the profession in question to get the unlock anyway... so i guess the best bet is level 65 psychotropian (hit) - most unlocks come at a multiple of 5 levels, and the hit professions are those relevant for unlocking i.e. Power Catalyst.

I've updated Entropedia to Level 65 (Hit) for now, i hope you are fine with my explanation.

I guess maxing at level 100 is then pretty much like non-SIB tools then - except we will never know for sure how much the word SIB actually influences skillgains.

No they're worse than non-SIB tools. Because during the SIB you start from a damage range of 25% to 50% of max damage which slowly increases to 50% to 100% when maxed. If it was non-SIB you'd start from 25% to 100% of max damage and increase to 50% to 100%. The difference is huge.

I've updated Entropedia to Level 65 (Hit) for now, i hope you are fine with my explanation.

Yeah lvl 65 (Hit) seems most likely due to the round number. But then again I seem to recall one of my hats, which are rapidly declining in number, had to be eaten when it turned out Harmony was Level 51 rather than Level 50. Luckily I have recently received a kind offer of a supply of new hats though!

When I grow up, I wanna be like Dan :yay:

Awesome stuff (Lara is also awesome in skills from what I've seen - best duo)

For my all Entropia live I've seen that "Ask Dan Petrov" thingy on Entropedia, yet didn't dare to ask (far from this unlock anyway) Dan whenever I've seen him (just few times). It was a mystery, something soo uber that beyond capability of understanding of us, humble mortals... And now god comes down aqmongst us to reveal truths of wisdom... Nothing will be the same in Entropia now :( And Entropedia skills section won't be the same anymore...

Huge gratz on your unlock, Dan. May gold swirlies mark your mysterious ways. :bowdown:

WOW.
Now go help us balkans in the WOF =)
I think your in the main team :p

From what i've gathered, the single psyche gain in the screenie triggered the unlock, but you need to exercise the profession in question to get the unlock anyway... so i guess the best bet is level 65 psychotropian (hit) - most unlocks come at a multiple of 5 levels, and the hit professions are those relevant for unlocking i.e. Power Catalyst.

It all fine with me. :cool:

You are probably right, though I dont see how Dan can have passed Psy Hit level 65 by that much without using the trickering tool a single time (yes I know chipping in/out will spoil the balance).

It still looks more plausible (geez we're Mythbusters) from my seat that the average number is the tricker here. Dont you find it pretty g'dam strange that it's exactly at level 65 by time of unlock?

I mean; with the huge span a level has at this high amount, what are the odds for the average number being right on the dot??

Besides, the explanation of Force Merge is written as: "The ability to become one with the deepest power levels in the Mindforce Field"

..to me a piece of info noting that Force Merge is a Merging/Combination of all mindforce skills ;)

It all fine with me. :cool:

You are probably right, though I dont see how Dan can have passed Psy Hit level 65 by that much without using the trickering tool a single time (yes I know chipping in/out will spoil the balance).

I think that it comes at level 65 psy (hit), specially for the bolded part in Dan's quote:

I was arround 7k of psychotropy (7154) and pissed of bad skill gain decided to eat all what was not sold of my chips back.
So unlock must come between 7200 and 8k of psychotropy or between level 63 and lvl 67 of psychotropian.

so, he was at level 63, he chipped back in some skill chips, and got to level 67. First skill gain at psy (hit), triggered the unlock.

awesome unlock.

Dan, you are the man!

Big Gratz on unlocking Force Merge Dan :wtg:
And Big thx for sharing with us to :yay:

It still looks more plausible (geez we're Mythbusters) from my seat that the average number is the tricker here. Dont you find it pretty g'dam strange that it's exactly at level 65 by time of unlock?

Its just a fluke. It hasn't just turned 65 at the time of the unlock since none of the professions have just turned (average level doesn't count the progress between levels on individual professions, just the round levels).

There's no unlocked skill yet that uses average number, and no real reason to believe its the case here.

The fact is we can't be sure from the pics where the unlock comes, due to the chipping. But 65 (Hit) is the best guess we have imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan59

so, he was at level 63, he chipped back in some skill chips, and got to level 67. First skill gain at psy (hit), triggered the unlock.

Ah yes. Your right ofc. Looks very plausible indeed.
Unlock between those integers have been proven. No proof for exact level, but 65 very likely.

I will eat my hat... thx guys! ;)

remember running with u in umbra town(with me barely surviving 3 umbras in crappy armor while u were naked and surrounded(back in 03)), then killing hoggls(at old place) with impblade, and most recently in robot wars(not this years) getting ubers. Anyways what i am trying to say is grats followed by OMG, i knew u had the most HP ingame(perhaps followed closely by Joda), and most melee skills ingame, but most MF skills as well? Do u have time to eat or have u moved on to the complete energy being like that pale guy from powder ?

P.S. please dont start crafting

No they're worse than non-SIB tools. Because during the SIB you start from a damage range of 25% to 50% of max damage which slowly increases to 50% to 100% when maxed. If it was non-SIB you'd start from 25% to 100% of max damage and increase to 50% to 100%. The difference is huge.

Isn't it 40%-80%?

Back