Outback land 61 (Shinook River) - Input wanted!

Molisk DNA max density, max minus leader maturity.

That is, if the land is relatively flat. Give me a land area like this and reasonable tax, and I will move in. No apartments? np. I'll bring a tent.

Grats on the land, though :)

As far as I know the EiFund LA got rid of the leaders so it might suit you.

Yea bro I would leave it mining only if thats the only dnas u have available because there is many other LAs with those DNAs installed.. just my opinion tho

Ur the only person who doesnt have lags there i know. Anyone else doesnt have any lags at new swiss argo forest?

I don't lag there either... perhaps the issue is your graphics card..?

Ontopic: Hard choice... all those mobs are readily available in many locations. Someone mentioned that the area around there has natural Armax, so why not move the Armax Stalkers there and use the LA north of Oxford for something else..? Maybe even return the Exas there?

Gratz on the purchase, and good luck!

As far as i know there is no LA with bery DNA to any useful degree. S my sugestion is BERYS!

Neconautraxberikibaroskerp

On a lighter note as I can see Qetesh there deep in thought unable to sleep :D

Obtain the MOD TT Enmatter refiner.
(It is in the last hidden invisible text category)

Add all DNA to it to create the : Neconautraxberikibaroskerp

And look on the back of the fert station for the random density and maturity over-ride switch.

Everyone is happy and now you can sleep again Qetesh :silly2: :yay:

Last edited:
I'm a big shinook miner and the only mob I can say would be good there for me would be molisks scout to scavenger low density...thats my suggestion for a miner with lvl 41 prospecting...please dont put high density high maturity in there;)

Hi!

I would like to ask for input and suggestions regarding my newly purchased OL 61. (Selected on map above)

It is currently mining only, but I am considering adding mobs of some sort, and I have the following DNAs available:

Argonaut
Atrax
Berycled
Daikiba
Exarosaur
Merp
Molisk
Neconu

What mob and maturity would you guys like to see on this LA?

Plenty of good Argo places. Plenty of Atrax places. Berycled don't seem popular these days. Brand new Daikiba LA just opened. Exarosaur too small. Merp pain in the arse. Plenty of good Molisk places. Plenty of good Neconu places.

But just to tick off the miners I reckon you should put full numbers of 1 Argo (high), 1 Atrax (mid-high), 1 Berycled (high), 1 Merp (high), 1 Molisk (mid-high) and 1 Neconu (mid-low) and make a really crazy Battle for Power LA II :D

Having said that, I might have to try a bit of mining there seeing as every miner in EU has begged for you to leave it mining only. I always thought Shinook was just an Alferix dumping ground :duh:

Or make it a taming LA - nice mix of maturities of Exas and Daiki perhaps, with lowish numbers to keep the miners happy.

Last edited:
No, the mining sucks there, we just want a quiet place to hang out on, chat, drop a few bombs maybe, while we curse pk'rs and high taxes.

Jimmy B said:
I always thought Shinook was just an Alferix dumping ground :duh:
QUOTE]

Nope that is south of this LA... maybe a tiny bit on the western edge.. But for ores if i remember right(i have cnd on my mind) that it is gaz, duru, belk, and karanium(sp)and a couple rare ores of course here and there... Correct me if i am wrong but i think i might have dropped a couple 100k bombs there so with that little i might be wrong.... :)

On Topic.. Keep it miners till you find a good DNA.. As all other have stated and me hunting some there is DNA's for all the rest. Maybe not perfect for everyone but they are there.

as a miner i hope you chose a low agro lvl mob... :)

I think a max maturity berry la would be nice. some people don't like the idea but i belive the reason berrys have dropped in popularity is that other then the mixed area on CND there no big berrys planet side anymore. and berry can drop some very nice stuff. otherwise probably just leave it mining only till you can find better dna.

Ur the only person who doesnt have lags there i know. Anyone else doesnt have any lags at new swiss argo forest?

i don't :)

EDIT: if you'd go for some mobs, i'm ok with the low lvl molisks, but not agroable mobs

Last edited:
Brilliant mining area, i mine there every day. And i dont have any lag there unless i am downloading something 100% legal. Krmh.

For the mobs, i'd keep it empty, but if you have to pick one i would say medium Allophyl with low spawn

E: Stupid me, read the message before responding. From that list i would say big Daikibia with low spawn. Only place with big Daikiba is afaik Emerald, and its mixed LA, so pure one would be great.

i mentioned big bery's b4 but what id like to see is a big combido LA , i know u havent listed that dna but hey its an idea, i havent seen huge combidos for a v long time , i would hunt them alot , could be a nice mix bery combido, not for miners maybe but they arent that tough to kill , how about making a poll for this thread?

they got decent young to some guardian bery north of zues.

atrax at atrax beach, and north east of jason

trox are everywhere, do we really need another LA of them?

molisk are at orthos west, and limnadian..

daikiba blah.....

high level merps (prowler and stalker) are now north of segna forest in that LA

though we need a nice place that has young to old merp only.

all the good merp places have ether feffs, faucer, atrax, or some other
annoyingly to kill mob there getting in the way.

i say make this a low-mid level merp LA

and i will probably live here then. both mining and hunting.

Arf

No matter what you do, DO NOT PUT IN THE FUCKING MERPS. They suck, every miner hates them, nobody hunts them. they SUCK.

they got decent young to some guardian bery north of zues.

atrax at atrax beach, and north east of jason

trox are everywhere, do we really need another LA of them?

molisk are at orthos west, and limnadian..

daikiba blah.....

high level merps (prowler and stalker) are now north of segna forest in that LA

though we need a nice place that has young to old merp only.

all the good merp places have ether feffs, faucer, atrax, or some other
annoyingly to kill mob there getting in the way.

i say make this a low-mid level merp LA

and i will probably live here then. both mining and hunting.

Arf
your joking right? if u want merps then go almost anywhere on eudoria .

your joking right? if u want merps then go almost anywhere on eudoria .

I agree. Why to spoil the best mining spot in all calypso with fucking merps.

I would love to see some... SNARG! MOURNER! or Morsusilex! on a land area.... maybe? am I the only one?

otherwise let the robots take it over...

I will actually cry if you put merps on there whatever the maturity.

If you don't leave it mining only put fugabarba, chirpy and turp DNA on it because i like to kill the odd one every now and then.

As an avid noob hunter - I'd suggest Mid Argos, same as north of twin.. up to guardian - and molisks low-mid... under hunters (same as argos) and Dakiba up to Alpha. Basically think of mid mobs that are reasonably killed with h400/p5a unamped. That will protect miners as they are easily sourced weapons with reasonable requirements... and cover 3 of my personal favorite mobs for basic skilling with no armor and no amp ;)

As an avid noob hunter - I'd suggest Mid Argos, same as north of twin.. up to guardian - and molisks low-mid... under hunters (same as argos) and Dakiba up to Alpha. Basically think of mid mobs that are reasonably killed with h400/p5a unamped. That will protect miners as they are easily sourced weapons with reasonable requirements... and cover 3 of my personal favorite mobs for basic skilling with no armor and no amp ;)

NO FUCKING ARGONAUTS.

Theres million places to hunt them! Dont spoil the mining place!

people the mining place is already spoiled becaus of the tax.
so put in whatever you want :)
yu

Just to clarify.. miners are not interested in protecting themselves by killing the low end mobs they come across.. they just don't want any mobs to aggro them ;)

I understand that miners want the place to be perfect for them, but I ask that you please don't do the "middle way" as some suggest to put low density of something. That is totally useles: Hunters will hate it because we can wonder arround for days trying to find somethign to shoot, and the miners will still be anoyed by it.

If you put mobs there, make sure you put a lot. :)

and why are you guys claiming its like the only miner la, doesn't star have a very popular mining la?

for miners, lets understand the hunters side of things.
yes theres plenty of atrax and atrox la of high and low maturity thats fine.
however there lacks large berry. I don't want young-guardian i want stalker prowler. the higher the maturity the higher the chance to drop loot and the higher the chance to drop better loot.

and is there chirpy dna?:scratch2: hmm.. well actually an la chalk full of chirpy stalker prowler would be kinda interesting. masive red blobs of the little buggers and explosive weapons for mass slaughter baby!

i agree with the high density of what ever mob you put.

and do people really need to swear to get there point across?

i wouldn't take into consideration the idiot's opinions that cant speak with
out talking in a somewhat professional opinion about this topic.

by the way, merps come to you, cost less to hunt, do less damage,
and you could eventually hunt them naked with a good fap later.

so whats wrong with that?

if your getting bad loot its because of the area, not the particular mob.
so i don't personally see a problem with merps.

and as stated before, try hunting the merps naked with a fap near feff,
atrox, atrax, and other mobs like that. it doesn't work out that well.

Arf

KERBEROS STALKERS :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Back