no valid win32-application

B-K

Dominant
Little black-kobolt Star
i get that when i try to start Entropia. I know the servers r down atm but i should atleast get something else then that error i think.

got vista64
quad core
4gig
8800gt

i wouldn't know :) it worked fine for the last 1.5 year so why would i stop now?

if i open the entropia map and start the clientloader or the cldllpatcher i get that error , but if i start the entropia exe i goes straight to the login screen without even patching , not sure if thts normal too.

having Vista, and with EU not supporting it all those years, it's possible that you were running the game under the 'emulated xp'. now that's it's compatible, you probably can't run it as 64 bit. Maybe have to emulate the xp version again.

i wouldn't know :) it worked fine for the last 1.5 year so why would i stop now?

if i open the entropia map and start the clientloader or the cldllpatcher i get that error , but if i start the entropia exe i goes straight to the login screen without even patching , not sure if thts normal too.

Maybe wait till servers are back again and till we can be sure that those patched patch patches are patched correctly to the correct patched patchlevel ?! :D

with emulated xp do you mean the compatebilety option, cause i nevered used that. i only had to start up in administrator mode.

that's th problem , it doesn't get any furder then that error msg, no patching can be done. EU is back up now and i can login if i open the entropia.exe file in the entropia folder, but its a very small window then.

i got a 64 bit machine to cant download says wrong check sum:scratch2:

try the clldlpatcher in the entropia map , i have to use that too to update.
but now i get that win32 error every time

got vista64
quad core
4gig
8800gt

I wish everyone would do this, including people that have loaded it with no problems, there's got to be some right:scratch2:...TB

Windows XP pro
AMD 2X 5000+
4gig ram
Radeon 3600

prob c:\program files\mindark or entropia universe\cldllpatcher

i tried loading with cldllpatcher and still get the same error :mad:

I get this same error, now, yet it worked fine earlier on today even after the patch.

It was when the mini-patch came down after that when the problem began. It kept failing, and I told it to cancel but it wouldn't, it would just start back up again, so I had to end task on it. Ever since then thats the error I got.

Windows XP
AMD Athlon 64 3700+
2.2Ghz 2.62GB RAM
Radeon X1800

I also get the same error when trying to click on ClientLoader.exe or CLDLLPatcher.exe

Entropia.exe opens up ok though, so hopefully there is somewhere I can manually download these 2 other files? I'm assuming they were somehow corrupted.

I got the same problem...

i solved this , downloading entropia installer from official site ;)

no need to update whole program, took me abot 30 seconds.

gl

I think it's an issue with 64 bit versions of Windows where it becomes confused about the paths used for the installation and patching.

Here is my setup:

Windows XP x64 Edition
Dual Core Processor
8 Gigs DDR2 RAM
NVidia GTX 260 OC Edition 896MB

I worked that one out Star, thanks, but if you do that then you are skipping the unfinished update.

RoboOne, can you be more specific as to where on the site you found them? Like a link or something as the site is all different now...

Back