John Bates in Santa Monica Daily Press

RexDameon

Mentor
Society
Entropia Pioneers
RexDameon Rex Andreosn
I found this article a little funny to read
http://www.smdp.com/Articles-c-2009...s_feel_a_little_better_about_the_economy.html

Especially the part about John and his brother "taking a course to allow them to carry concealed weapons."

Mostly because if you've met John he's a very peaceful person and other then his avatar here on EF it's hard to picture him in real life with a weapon of some sort.

So I PM'd him :) and he assured me it was mostly a learning experience he can maybe comment more.

Anyways kind of a interesting article on the US dollar and it's global effect.

Enjoy,
Rex

Lootius help us all.

So, John Bates is some sort of wannabe gangster in charge of the promotion of this game LOLOLOL

Lootius help us all.

So, John Bates is some sort of wannabe gangster in charge of the promotion of this game LOLOLOL

that would be funny but like i said if you ran into him in pvp4 and you where had no Armour on and no weapons you'd probably walk away with all your loot. more boy scout then gangster.

that would be funny but like i said if you ran into him in pvp4 and you where had no Armour on and no weapons you'd probably walk away with all your loot. more boy scout then gangster.

Hoaky, so why is my decay paying for some chap to run around the USA going on concealed weapons courses and attending dodgy " Entrepreneur" seminars LOLOL

What the hell was this article about? :scratch2: And yes, I did read it.

Always on task...

So ya'll know, what happened is that I bought tickets to this very cool event, which was broadcast live on NPR and also is a podcast if you want to hear it. It wasn't paid for by Entropia, but since I am always on task I made sure to use the opportunity to create some press for us, anyway! Besides the article I also ask a question and mention Entropia at the end of the show, too! They imply it is a sophisticated question, too. :cool:

It is a pretty interesting show overall, too.

http://www.kcrw.com/events/planet_money

Listen to the podcast, or video, my question is about 0059:19

So, at the event I bumped into a guy who was writing an article and I wanted to be sure we got mentioned so I told him about what my brother and I did that weekend and how funny the juxtaposition was. Of course he was interested so we got mentioned. See, my brother and I decided to have boys weekend and we took a pistol class on Saturday in Utah, then flew down to LA together and went to this show about the Economy. Pretty fun and kinda funny. And, so's you know, none of it was covered by Entropia, but I am on task anyway! :) The Utah concealed carry permit isn't valid in CA anyway... What a strange world, huh? :silly2:

Ever the promoter, good one John. Thinking of you in that blue suit carrying a concealed pistol sure conjures up images of you in a Dick Tracy movie :)

By asking this question what he's really asking is, "what's our future and do I need to start learning Chinese?"

That's funny right there..... I don't care who ya are!

By the way John... "what's our future and do we need to start learning keyboard commands for something else?"

I mean.... after all... Planet Calypso's economy is much like the U.S. economy right now.... GONE TO SHIT.....

if you've met John he's a very peaceful person and other then his avatar here on EF it's hard to picture him in real life with a weapon of some sort.

... being in the U.S. with the loot being the way it's been.... I can't blame him for wanting to carry around some iron... I mean... EU's left thousands of Americans feeling ripped off lately... and.... you crazy buggers down there are allowed to carry guns..... He'd be safer coming to Canada... as long as he handed out 6 packs we'd forgive the bad loot. lmao

Last edited:
you crazy buggers down there are allowed to carry guns..... He'd be safer coming to Canada... as long as he handed out 6 packs we'd forgive the bad loot. lmao

:rofl: Nice one, Menace! :laugh:

Back