**Warning** Potential new scam

superunknown

Provider
Society
entropiasearch.com
Ray Superunknown Butcher
..............................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,....................................,.,.,.,.,,,.

Last edited:
hmm

I will have to pass as i am in the matrix at the moment and cant log out anytime soon..

However i will take a look as soon as i am able..

D

If this was done intentionaly then i would say it's a scam. Sure, it's dealing on peoples greed but so do many scams.

However, there's no way to know it was intentional or if it was just an old priced loan offer which was changed quickly when the owner spotted the recent auction listing or sale.

I would send in a support case just so MA have a history of this incase there are future incidents.

ok thanks guys :)

Have you ever tried adding punctuations to your text?

FFS how is anyone supposed to make sense of what you wrote?!

Also, I'm 99.9999999999% sure there was no Customized OF-213(L) in auction. dub hasn't even logged in for weeks.

Have you ever tried adding punctuations to your text?

My face was blue by the end from having to read that without breathing :eek:

It wasn't worth re-reading to try and make any sense of it either.

geezs if you haven't got anything constructive to say then don't say it.

Last edited:
have you ever tried adding punctuations to your text?

..............................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,....................................,.,.,.,.,,,.

haaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A scam in morse code?

:silly2:

A scam in morse code?

:silly2:

Heheh went from syntactically challenged to semantically challenged.

To OP: it is being constructive if we can't understand you and suggest you use punctuation as has been standardized in English for the last couple hundred years. Unfortunately, language is a shared construct, and our own personal versions may not coincide sufficiently well with the standard to get our point across.

I think i know your problem, you need to ...,.,.,.. your ..,..,..... and make sure you .....,,,,,..,.,. constantly with .,.,....,,,,,,,

Heheh went from syntactically challenged to semantically challenged.

To OP: it is being constructive if we can't understand you and suggest that you use punctuation as has been the standard in English for the last couple of hundred years. Unfortunately, language is a shared construct, and our own personal versions may not coincide sufficiently well with the standard to get our point across.

Well, what did you expect ? I am English. :laugh:

t

Can you check your spelling?? ... finding it a little difficult to understand

Rookie

Back