Miners Tax Break Festival @ CND!

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
Taxes reduced to 4.9%

Mob Spawn and maturity Reduced dramatically...
(Champions League Season 1 is over)

Miners Run Amock!

Roll on VU 10.0!

Last edited:
Whoa I'm actually first... :D

Way to go ND but...

I lost over 2K PED on the last Mining trip @ CND, so I think ill sit this one out :D

I'm in next time though !
I sense an ATH... :tower:

Good luck to all colleague miners up there

Taxes reduced to 4.9%

Miners Run Amock!

Roll on VU 10.0!

Its a bit like "shutting the door after the horse has bolted".. :rolleyes:

CND used to be the mining capital of EU but has been messed up by the constant hunting upgrades over the years..

For me personally.. CND needs alot more consideration for miners..

Seems you only want us back when the hunting season is over!!.. :rolleyes:

Dunno about others miners but kinda getting fed up of always be put second best...

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

Down to 4.9% ? now i suddenly remember why i dont go there, how high was it before ?

Seriusly a high lvl miner spends easely 2000ped expenses a day and of that you take 98ped at reduced rate ? Its a crazy world but guess it pays :eek:

Thanks for that Scudd, I dont disagree... Ive invested alot in the hunting events at CND.. In anticipation of moving them over to the Stadium... But Cryengine has taken priority and so i dont know when the stadium will arrive...

So Now I'm going to cut back on the mobs and turn the rock over to the Miners...

After VU 10, We'll figure out where to host the next season of CL and MMOWC...

Taxes reduced to 4.9%

Miners Run Amock!

Roll on VU 10.0!

4.9 pfffff

I will drop Domes 6-10 Down to 4% Tax, So if Miners want to focus on those Domes, I will look at the numbers and go from there.

Dunno about others miners but kinda getting fed up of always be put second best...

100% agreed on that Scudd

Down to 4.9% ? now i suddenly remember why i dont go there, how high was it before ?

Seriusly a high lvl miner spends easely 2000ped expenses a day and of that you take 98ped at reduced rate ? Its a crazy world but guess it pays :eek:

May I remind you that ND only earns Tax on the claims that we're found???

I will drop Domes 6-10 Down to 4% Tax, So if Miners want to focus on those Domes, I will look at the numbers and go from there.

Sorry ND, still not going up there...
The find ratio is messed up enough at the moment, and cant really tell when another miner has gone before me, as a result of you lowering taxes and more miners going up, that means less hitrate for me...

sorry friend, I'm not going up just yet...

I agree, but with VU 10.0 we want 1.0 on everything for a celebreting "finally it's done" month :yay:

Shopowners may agree too :silly2:

Thumb up for that

4,9 or 4,0% taxes still aren't worth a wohoo-tax-break-festival in my humble opinion...

The average tax setting on Calypsos LAs is 3,9% or even lower.

What's the great festival deal about 4,9% on the worst managed Landarea ever? :scratch2:

yall need to get off ND's back for the tax levels, if you invested the money he has and the fact that he owns the best place to mine, and helps pilots because their is no tp back from CND id say 4.9 is fair, i have not globed anywhere else like i have cnd, will return as soon as i get the cash for the fun.

Personally, I never think about the tax rate when I go up there. I just know that the visit will go one of two ways - I'll either make (relatively) big peds, or lose heavily.

I came down off the rock yesterday around 500 peds light, having hit three small globals with 1700 bombs - that's just the way it goes sometimes and I had a contingency in place for when I got back to Calypso to deal with it.

That said, the time before I was around 1500 peds up on my return, so as I say it's all swings and roundabouts up there. If I'm going to be galled by any tax rate then it's the one on my RL earnings.

Yeah, it is a bit sucky that miners get put second, but hey this could be the start of a beautiful relationship ;) The hit rate is a bit messy at the moment, the runs need to be big for a hope of breaking even unless you are pretty damn lucky :S

Domes 6-10 adjusted back to 4.9% in keeping with the Rest of the Domes. I tried it out but it doesnt appear that the lower interest rate adds any extra incentive to mine those Domes...

Overall the recent Drop from 5.5 to 4.9% is over a 10% tax reduction.
Which will be offset by a reduction in the mob activity.

with an Exception made for the WoF final.

Taxes reduced to 4.9%

Miners Run Amock!

Roll on VU 10.0!

ive heard its 10% in a couple of domes

Back