juke03.gif

Time Warp to the Past
And Enjoy Sounds From
The 50's, 60's, 70's & 80's

At Corinth Beach Every Sunday
(just West of the TP)
21:00 - 0:00 MA Time

* * * * * * * * *​

Join me for ... a walk down memory lane ... or step onto that lane for the first time and make old discoveries.

Agenda

* 21:00 - 22:00 ... music from the past
* 22:00 - 22:15 ... re-airing of Friday's news broadcast
* 22:15 - 00:00 ... more music from the past​

Contests

* Find the Record - x4
During & After Show Activities

* Land Swim and Skate Dancing

* Octagon Madness​

Special Requests ... if you have any oldies but goodies that you would like to hear, please post your requests in this thread ... be sure to give full name of artist, as well as full title of the song ... but it must be from the 50's, 60's, 70's, or 80's. Thank You!

Fasten Your Seatbelts
And Prepare For Time Warp To The Past

Last edited:
haha :D awesome I'll try to be there hunny

haha :D awesome I'll try to be there hunny

Oh nice ... haven't seen you in a while, so come join the crazy fun we have.

And yes ... I noticed that I forgot to change the Agenda times :duh: ...
so I corrected that. :D

B-U-M-P ... just a reminder that the time has changed ... see you all at Corinth Beach just West of the TP at 21:00 :yay:

Can't make it to today's show :(

Ohhh, another great show and i can't be there due to different time zone :cry:

Ohhh, another great show and i can't be there due to different time zone :cry:

Sorry Hon ... I'm testing out a different time block due to some on the West Coast US saying that it's just too early, so we'll see how it goes. If it turns out that it's not a good time change, then we'll revert back to the earlier time. ;) You'll be missed, because you're always a fun part of the show. :wtg:

Hmm later is usually better for me. I`ll try to stop by for some fun!

Thank You MS9 for a wonderful show, we had a blast like always :yay:

C-ya next time

What a great time ... it appears that making the time change actually worked out quite well, because the Flashback show at one point peaked with 38 people ... Twitchie was keeping count and dragging lifelines from those who came to spend time with us. :D

Thank you everyone ... I really enjoy sharing the fun and craziness with you at Corinth Beach ... not only on Friday nights at the Pier, but also West of the TP for the Flashback show on Sundays ... which is now from 21:00-0:00 MA time. :wtg:

AND as expected ... the end of show saw some sillyness from Softy, Moonie, and I with our launchers. There's NO way we can end a show without SOME kind of ring and launcher action ... too fun. See you all next week for some more great oldies ... and be sure to post your requests here in this thread so that I can get them que'd up. I'm also able to take requests during the show, but that takes a bit longer to load up, so keep that in mind. ;)

Have a great week! :yay:

Hey where do I send the bill for dry cleaning and repairing my newly colored dress??? :eek:

:laugh:

Sounded like a lot of fun again.

Too bad i couldn't make it, by that time i was asleep already :(

Ah well, only thing i can do now is to hope it will be changed again, to a little more convenient time.

Could be the radio station in EU crow up like mushrooms:D .. what else;)

Could be the radio station in EU crow up like mushrooms:D .. what else;)

Hello there Trance ... not sure I understand what your message is Hon ... would you care to elaborate please. ;)

Hello there Trance ... not sure I understand what your message is Hon ... would you care to elaborate please. ;)

np:) ok i try... first we get a tv, then a radio, then some ppl make 2 more radio... looks for me like crow up of more sound in game. but ok i like sound. and more sound is all ways welcome. don't get this wrong:)

np:) ok i try... first we get a tv, then a radio, then some ppl make 2 more radio... looks for me like crow up of more sound in game. but ok i like sound. and more sound is all ways welcome. don't get this wrong:)

Oh, I think I get it :yay: ... that EU is growing with sounds because of all the media we have in-world now, and the fact that we also have 2 more radio stations. Yes indeed ... and it's a good thing for sure, because it gives the community choices. :D

Thank you Trance ... I appreciate you taking the time to explain. ;)

hmm...flasbacks and mushrtooms sound like a good combo ;)

Flasbacks?? Mushrtooms?? Maybe you should add a spellchecker with that too :laugh:

:nana:

:umn:

Not scared :)

lol typing on my phone and driving and working off of no sleep....not a good combo :/

Posted via Mobile Device

Are you crazy!! :eek: Put down the damn phone when your driving!!

LOL EF can wait till you get home safely!

Are you crazy!! :eek: Put down the damn phone when your driving!!

LOL EF can wait till you get home safely!

it keeps me from falling asleep at the wheel sometimes :/

Posted via Mobile Device

Tell us now, I could use a good story. As long as your not driving! :D

Tell us now, I could use a good story. As long as your not driving! :D

hehe if you ever see a post via mobile...i'm driving...lots of driving today... about 4 hours total -_-

well i work about an hour away from where i live...i've had about 10 hours of sleep in the past 3 days...by sunday i was dead tired...had some issues with my numbers at work so i wasn't finished and leaving the store until about 1:30am...was driving tired as hell could barely keep my eyes open...had about 30 miles to go....started dozing off and when i opened my eyes i was driving in an exit only lane and ended up going down somewhere i've never been before....got off at an exit and tried to find a spot to turn around and go back the way i came but everything was one way streets...found another interstate i knew heading the opposite direction from where i live...eventually got back up to atlanta and back to the highway i needed...after about an hour of driving in a big circle i was 2 exits up from the original 30 miles i had to go...gotta love late night adventures

Posted via Mobile Device

hehe if you ever see a post via mobile...i'm driving...lots of driving today... about 4 hours total -_-

well i work about an hour away from where i live...i've had about 10 hours of sleep in the past 3 days...by sunday i was dead tired...had some issues with my numbers at work so i wasn't finished and leaving the store until about 1:30am...was driving tired as hell could barely keep my eyes open...had about 30 miles to go....started dozing off and when i opened my eyes i was driving in an exit only lane and ended up going down somewhere i've never been before....got off at an exit and tried to find a spot to turn around and go back the way i came but everything was one way streets...found another interstate i knew heading the opposite direction from where i live...eventually got back up to atlanta and back to the highway i needed...after about an hour of driving in a big circle i was 2 exits up from the original 30 miles i had to go...gotta love late night adventures

Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds like ahhhh what the hell is the name of that movie??, but your wrong exit turn out not to be as bad. Now stop replying to me and drive!! LOL

MS9 Sweet was a good show . Keep it up evertime it gets a lil better . Hmmm idk how but it does Hehe . :p

Posted via Mobile Device

Good grief man! That's how people wind up at the revive!! Be careful!

Status
Back