Question: Where oh where is neverdie?

eoden13

Stalker
Society
Classified
Eoden Asmodeus Rydar
Just wondering what neverdie has up his sleeves? what is his thoughts on the new VU? maybe I Just missed all those threads. I always like to hear his 2 pec on the new VU blues.

tonight, Im placing terminals and PVP Zones in ROCKtropia.... Watchout for the Zombie gaunlet. its very exciting, really looking forward to opening it up to a Public beta in the Very near future...

I've also been re-Exploring calypso, my sense of wonder has returned...
I have a year old Alienware Laptop, and I can run the Graphics at Very High without too much of a frame rate drop.

I cant wait for the TP Chips to function again so i can really get around.

hunted some neconu stalkers around New Switzerland today, got my first VU 10 Global...

Am i singing the New VU Blues? OF course it will be awesome to See the mobs back at CND and some terrain improvements for the miners..
And the unique Asteroid Mining specs back in place... perhaps even see some Long awaited improvements that may be in the next VU's.

I also have started carrying the Egg around with me again, just in case Something happens.......

Last edited:
i guess he is spending his first billion dollars or he is working hard about next island or he is making some other freak videos.

dunno :scratch2:

ooops there is the reply of ND, and it s the second option::::: thx ND

Last edited:
tonight, Im placing terminals and PVP Zones in ROCKtropia.... Watchout for the Zombie gaunlet. its very exciting, really looking forward to opening it up to a Public beta in the Very near future...

You're not the only one looking forward :D
Can we tame those zombies, would be so cool :D

should the eg come to the middle of the crash site? or maybe dropped in an vulcano....

Reactions: Aly

you mean that we could explore ROCKtropia during the public beta.... reporting bugs etc..... before it would open to public ???

do we have to sign somewhere to take part for the beta testing ?

I also have started carrying the Egg around with me again, just in case Something happens.......
I overheard someone saying that Neverdie had middle age spread. Now we know its actually the egg you got shoved up your shirt :laugh:

Im still hoping that the shopping ring gets a redesign!!

The egg will hatch, and whatever comes out will look at you and go "Mama!".

I guess that means you could in theory become the next Atrox Queen. :D

ND lies stretched out in the sun on Next Island. :silly2:

Seen the trailer :scratch2:

ND - are you talking about EU or what.

Millions of users?
Billion dollar economy?

:scratch2::scratch2:

From what I saw in latest MA financial review there is around 7M USD liabilities (a.k.a. cash ingame) and ~10 - 20k unique globals in tracker.

I.

Perhaps you can tell us when your bank will reopen? According to the original plan, you were supposed to be up and running at start of vu10.0 ......

And there goes NEVERDIE!!!!!!!

*Champion's League people will get it... :)

And there goes NEVERDIE!!!!!!!

*Champion's League people will get it... :)

:laugh: Could've warned me so I had time to reach for and turn down my volume!

skunks go into hybernation this time of the year where he comes from

I find it fasinating that ND is Exploring this new world.
That even he is just and explore - to discover new things.
I wish ND the best of luck.

As old and new players come back in to the Game (under this New VU)
that we must all understand - that when change comes we are all new to the game again and that adventure is something everyone can enjoy.

:cool: ;) :cool: :wtg: :cool: ;) :cool:

Maybe we can explore some together, I have been doing the same thing. I wish you good luck ND. :)

I find it fasinating that ND is Exploring this new world.
That even he is just and explore - to discover new things.
I wish ND the best of luck.

As old and new players come back in to the Game (under this New VU)
that we must all understand - that when change comes we are all new to the game again and that adventure is something everyone can enjoy.

:cool: ;) :cool: :wtg: :cool: ;) :cool:

Change yes of course!! and all the whinning threads are from the change!!! Some peeps just don't do good with change!!

A little change is good for everyone!!!!

Hmmmmmm, :scratch2::confused:ND don't go into a lootable zone with that egg under your shirt, would suck to see that Keira Solo killed Neverdie and globaled:laugh: No i wouldn't do that, I don't have the ballz to do that!!!

I admire his optimisme about the egg.
It's good to hear that he isn't giving up the hope something could happend :D

greetings,

bigdeal

Perhaps you can tell us when your bank will reopen? According to the original plan, you were supposed to be up and running at start of vu10.0 ......

I'd like to know that, too.

I've also been re-Exploring calypso, my sense of wonder has returned...
I have a year old Alienware Laptop, and I can run the Graphics at Very High without too much of a frame rate drop.

I cant wait for the TP Chips to function again so i can really get around.

hunted some neconu stalkers around New Switzerland today, got my first VU 10 Global...

Am i singing the New VU Blues? OF course it will be awesome to See the mobs back at CND and some terrain improvements for the miners..
And the unique Asteroid Mining specs back in place... perhaps even see some Long awaited improvements that may be in the next VU's.

Signs up for beta tester... I'll bend over backwards to help.. you already know that though :) Rock onward and get me off this planet! PRETTY PLEASE? :)

PLEASEEEEEE ND I need my stuf, open the bank...

PLEASEEEEEE ND I need my stuf, open the bank...

Even if ND actually would open the bank, it probably wouldn't mean that you can get your stuff back since there is a bank bug for items that were put in Bank before VU 10.0. The loans in the "my loans" sections are invisible and therefore can't be taken out of the bank. MA already is aware of this and promised to take care (since Oxford Bank already reopened last week and we found this bug pretty soon on the first day) about it. Even if it's already taking more than one week.

Signs up for beta tester... I'll bend over backwards to help.. you already know that though :) Rock onward and get me off this planet! PRETTY PLEASE? :)

You`ll do what? :)

Cool news. What`s going on with Next Island? You`ve been working on that also.

i´d like to BETA-test rocktropia too :)

no wait, i prefer to BETA-test the Amazones!

ND can i have that egg?:D:D

Back