Lucky Akbar Sylphe

Akbar

Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
I play now since more than 5 years.
Almost 220k total skills, not a single HOF.
Addicted and really loving this game, i did so much for you MindArk...

Frank|FPC: To everybody: There's no discrimation or preferrencial treatment given to anybody based on either personal relationships or deposits etc. None whatsoever, never has been , never will be.

---

attributes.jpg

combat.jpg

defense.jpg

general.jpg

information.jpg

manufacture.jpg

medical.jpg

mindforce.jpg

mining.jpg

science.jpg

tailoring.jpg

Thank you all my friends,

Don't forget me...

Last edited:
not even a one HOF ? :eek:

You must be joking.. right ? :scratch2:

I started way back as well, had three hofs myself, 370-475`
But my skills and stats are nothing compared to you damnz :(

Sad to hear Akbar

This means you're giving up?
Don't do it Akbar,
Im going to PM you and I hope I can "clean" your giving up Idea

Go out and hunt some Daikiba Prowlers! I heard they drop 18k ped HoFs while the hard mobs drops nada! :D

You sweat too much ;)

Nah - jokes aside. Sad to hear you are acking Akbar. Your skills are milehigh and health beyond reach of most of us now. I would dream to have those skills without deposits.

Im a little lower than you, but got mostly hunting skills and a few hofs from hunting as well. Nothing bigger than 2k though, and only 3 hofs total in 4 years. And my deposits? Huge!! Exceeding 200k peds by now, and I got nothing much to show for it.

Now - who would you rather be? A strong loser, or a rich sucker? :D

i defiantly know how you feel akbar Ive played since Feb 2004 have not seen much as far as globals go let alone Hofs...

SORRY FRANK But i Do not believe You i have seen it Far too often. Right now you/MA are Giving Preferancial Treatment to the high level Avatars as far as the SGA event goes And I am talking abotu Uber items only for the Elite class no chance for anyone with lesser equipment or skills to get them at all And you call that Fair treatment??

MA is Forcing our hand at depositing Right now there is No other option. with sweating not yet back and the Oil rig not working hmm what the hell are the non depositors supposed to do Not to mention the new players?

no one can chip out or do anything with skill at this moment at all since the implant insertion tools Do not work as well. so even if you wanted to Chip out and sell of You simply cannot . way to go Ma Lets drive off the playerbase even More..

a Question that I would Like to see answered is this.
Did MA really take into consideration the Effect on the Players From New to old school when bringing this new engine into play?

MA we asked for a Complete game not a half assed wreak in progress that you have given to us.

Last edited:
So you got skills back then and now your not active.

If you want to hof depo and go put your skills to use.

Skills or not, if you only have 2k ped worth of loot on tracker from mainly shit mobs are you really supirsed?

I am truely gutted to hear this Ak.

Your contributions to game and community will be sorely missed.

I will miss your opinions and views on aspects of the game and your selfless willingness to impart knowledge to anyone prepared to learn.

You will be missed my friend.

I can only hope you do a bad job of leaving as I did and that we will see you soon.

Skills or not, if you only have 2k ped worth of loot on tracker from mainly shit mobs are you really supirsed?

I hate to say it but he has a point. While i hate to see anyone leaving the game, if you hunted for years on small rubbish mobs what did you really expect?

Take 2000 ped and cycle it on hogglo if you still dont hit at least a few nice globals/silent hofs then ill believe you.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do. Im sure we will see you again soon, this game is worse than crack :p nobody leaves for ever ;)

i feel bad for you , ofcourse you should have gotten atleast a regular 500 ped hof during your 5 yrs ingame.

but...

if you are a non depositor youre now at a place where your skills if chipped out have a market value of around 85k peds , lets say ESI stands for 60% of that then you have 34.000 peds profit, thats a decent hof if you ask me.

ive been depoing alot during my 3 years , biggest hof is 1.3k trox , and overall im so much - ( even when counting skill values ) that i dont wanna think about it.

Those who deposit tend to hunt more , therefore its more likely that they will hof.

Those who sweat more , are more likely to just getting skills , which is a value in itself.

So good luck and hope you stick around , those skills of yours are hard to get these days without a big wallet.

cheers

ermik

Looking at your hunting/mining/crafting skills, and knowing that it took you 5 years to get them, Im not surprised that you didnt get a big HOF.

Whats your hightest hunting/mining/crafting prof level?

What is your hunting/mining/crafting style?

I feel for you my friend, hope luck change for you.:)

/Arwen

Good point... you have 220k skill but in everthing when we check single proffesion you are not more good than average mid level player, for example you have unlocked Combat Sense recently ( most people unlock it in 1 or 2 years >D ) So i assume that your playing style is slower so you cant except HOFs ( for HOFs you need to make some turnover ! )

I hope your luck will turn over and you will recieve your reward !! but i must recomend to buy some gun which suit your skill, or enmat amp and went for a normal run >D

I would have expected that a player with your experience goes beyond the illusionary notion of HoF, Akbar.

I have a solution for you: chip out all your skills, buy oa 101 blueprint and click it on condition.

I guarantee you will HoF. But will you be smarter?

I play for 4 years and I have more HoFs than you have globals.

So what? My skills are nothing, barely lvl 34 laser hg now, total skills probably 30k or so, I've deposited over 12k$ and I lost them almost completely (i.e. let's say I am worth 700$ from 12800$ deposited). Never withdrew.

Do you think I have any consolation that I Hofed? A pitty you're not able to correctly appreciate your situation.

Last edited:
if your truly leaving, farewell, its sad to see more old-timers leave.

If you decide to stay around, may lootious be with you.

HOFs are a funny thing. I can hunt one way and probably not get one for a year. Or I can hunt another way and almost guarantee one in a week.

Forrest :)

I would have expected that a player with your experience goes beyond the illusionary notion of HoF, Akbar.

I have a solution for you: chip out all your skills, buy oa 101 blueprint and click it on condition.

So what? My skills are nothing, barely lvl 34 laser hg now, total skills probably 30k or so, I've deposited over 12k$ and I lost them almost completely (i.e. let's say I am worth 700$ from 12800$ deposited). Never withdrew.

Do you think I have any consolation that I Hofed? A pitty you're not able to correctly appreciate your situation.

You chipped out, or you are clicking oa101 or you are a liar ! :D

We are sorry to see you leave, Ak. :(
I will certainly miss you, fellow-Aquarian!

lol u did that shit didnt u, sold all ur skills and clicked 101s :p

I hope we meet in game and talk about this. If hof is what you want, you need to change your style a bit. And soon you will get it. Is not that hard. But hof is not necessarily profit.
However, it would be a shame to go with all the time and effort you put in your avatar.

Looking at your skills, is clear why this is happening the way it does. But it can change if you want. I know you know a lot about the game. You fapped me many times. I got many hof's when you did. You think I profited all the time when I got those hof's?

We will talk more in game, and I hope I will see that you do well. Sad to see you upset.

I hope we meet in game and talk about this. If hof is what you want, you need to change your style a bit. And soon you will get it. Is not that hard. But hof is not necessarily profit.
However, it would be a shame to go with all the time and effort you put in your avatar.

Looking at your skills, is clear why this is happening the way it does. But it can change if you want. I know you know a lot about the game. You fapped me many times. I got many hof's when you did. You think I profited all the time when I got those hof's?

We will talk more in game, and I hope I will see that you do well. Sad to see you upset.

Actually BH is more than right
Hofs dont mean profit mate
If I were you I wouldnt be seeking for a hof but I'd be seeking to break even/profit, then with griding, a Hof will end up by comming

Blackhawk knows what hes talking about , listen to him and youll get that hof :)

cheers

ermik

I'm a noob-ass player, but i don't think swirly-chasing is worth it tbh.

I get really confused looking at your skills. 101 agility..but low-mid level player skills in everything. To me, it just looks like you've spread your bases out a bit too far, and so rather than being really good at say, laser rifle but not good at other stuff, you're mediocre at everything. IMO swirly chasers don't profit as much as those who hunt in such a way that, while they're not hof spamming, they're getting decent profit.

rubbish mobs arent the problem

i camped merps for ages and got several ~1k hofs, small stuff can loot hofs, its not just too likely

but i hope if thats about leaveing that it is a joke Akbar, you would really be missed

If he gets a nice SGAE item now after this posts and Frank´s edit conspiracy theories will grow like weed... :laugh:

If he gets a nice SGAE item now after this posts and Frank´s edit conspiracy theories will grow like weed... :laugh:

:rofl:

Lets wait ... and see :D

for example you have unlocked Combat Sense recently ( most people unlock it in 1 or 2 years >D )
Combat Sense in 1 year? :D wow we`re talking about real big depositors here i guess?!?

Whatever I hope that you stay ingame, it would be a shame if you leave with this skills and special agi. I would recommend you to chip out your most expensive, but not essential skills and get a decent bankroll and follow 1 profession with it.

You chipped out, or you are clicking oa101 or you are a liar ! :D

wrong
i play for 2 years (umm 7 months of real play) deposited like around 6k$ and lost all and my skills are aroung 50k total ... indeed chipped out twice and lost all never withdraw .... try make oa101 light -20k ped in 3 days :D:D:D:D
try mine on cnd 1 week with amp 105 and have bad luck another -20k :d
try hunt araneatrox hoggs neconu furror etc u will be SURPRISED how much low skills u get and how much u may loose

so i think he is not lieing at all

wrong
i play for 2 years (umm 7 months of real play) deposited like around 6k$ and lost all and my skills are aroung 50k total ... indeed chipped out twice and lost all never withdraw .... try make oa101 light -20k ped in 3 days :D:D:D:D
try mine on cnd 1 week with amp 105 and have bad luck another -20k :d
try hunt araneatrox hoggs neconu furror etc u will be SURPRISED how much low skills u get and how much u may loose

so i think he is not lieing at all

:eek::confused:

Back