News: WoF Winners Ceremony '09

sarcasm on
Sry if you didn't know yet, but Warants as the no.1 soc. picked the right side in this competitions, they knew we were incredible strong and they have no chance fighting along their home countries,Sweden, USA, England, France or other and decided to help us.
Skalman was seen begging Hawk to be accepted as our supporter, later Neomaven was seen doing same thing..

oh.. Star did not meet the conditions so he/she was rejected...
sarcasm off

PS: A good rule for next WOF would be: Age limit over 18 or so..

Good job everyone! looking further to see what future bring us.

Well in the end us Aussie no we did better because we had the same team from day one we went out every round and did the best we could, and it took other teams having to get more player better skilled plays to beat us!

Again huge gratz to romania..

It was really great feeling to stay next to you all and shoot these bloody dasps.. Even im not romanian i still feel a little bit from your success :)

Cngtrs to Romania for wining WOF09

When I started fighten in WOF09 for country honer I thought it was a freindly comp to help get ppl together for fun times and meeting fellow countrymen and other players from all over the world. Only to get to the finals to find out it is realy a cut throat comp with no freindship involved at all.

This years comp has left a bad taste in a lot of players mouth.

It wont stop me from competing in next years comp, I only hope the rules are alterd to stop the blatent use of mercaneries (saying a warrent came beging is a bit mutch to swallow).

Romania played 100% within the rules and hats of to them for wining.

Reactions: Aly
This is a thread about the prize ceremony and congratulating the winners, so how about people stop pissing on the parade?

Cngtrs to Romania for wining WOF09

When I started fighten in WOF09 for country honer I thought it was a freindly comp to help get ppl together for fun times and meeting fellow countrymen and other players from all over the world. Only to get to the finals to find out it is realy a cut throat comp with no freindship involved at all.

This years comp has left a bad taste in a lot of players mouth.

It wont stop me from competing in next years comp, I only hope the rules are alterd to stop the blatent use of mercaneries (saying a warrent came beging is a bit mutch to swallow).

Romania played 100% within the rules and hats of to them for wining.

What do you aussies still have with warrants ? :D

The objective of merc was to give some dmg > anyone can do this and it really doesnt matter who is doing it...

I understand you.. I just wanted to point out how you are like OMG OMG WARRANTS WERE HELPING >D They did the job as everyone else there.. There is no difference

What do you aussies still have with warrants ? :D

The objective of merc was to give some dmg > anyone can do this and it really doesnt matter who is doing it...

I understand you.. I just wanted to point out how you are like OMG OMG WARRANTS WERE HELPING >D They did the job as everyone else there.. There is no difference

Why you even asking then :) ffs

Gz to Romania

Gratz for ROMANIA and all foreign friends who help us to get that victory :grouphug:
In my opinion was deserved and logical : wof2007-3rd place, wof2008-3rd place, wof2009 ....!!!

Mon respect !!! Sweden and USA !!! great adversairs but nice people :beerchug:

P.S.:scratch2:
Im so disipoint when i saw people who try to crush the joy of victory with such comments :(
Well done to all the teams!
I'm not trying to look like a sore loser, but Romania should never have won!...
For your information Australia lose that game with us for 2 resons (my opinion):
-Think are the winner before play ...(dont saw Romania was stronger from stage to stage :D)
-Choose wrong maturity mob for facility :D
(was the easiest match for us of all tournament :p)
Anyway Good luck, Australia next year and hope Sweden will win :D
Like Oleg said "This is a thread about the prize ceremony and congratulating the winners, so how about people stop pissing on the parade?" keep in topic !

grats

Grats Romania GG

Gratz to the winners.:yay:

Gratz for ROMANIA and all foreign friends who help us to get that victory :grouphug:
In my opinion was deserved and logical : wof2007-3rd place, wof2008-3rd place, wof2009 ....!!!

Mon respect !!! Sweden and USA !!! great adversairs but nice people :beerchug:

P.S.:scratch2:
Im so disipoint when i saw people who try to crush the joy of victory with such comments :(

For your information Australia lose that game with us for 2 resons (my opinion):
-Think are the winner before play ...(dont saw Romania was stronger from stage to stage :D)
-Choose wrong maturity mob for facility :D
(was the easiest match for us of all tournament :p)
Anyway Good luck, Australia next year and hope Sweden will win :D
Like Oleg said "This is a thread about the prize ceremony and congratulating the winners, so how about people stop pissing on the parade?" keep in topic !

Hypocrite!

Last edited:
Gratz to Romania, and of course Sweden and USA, job well done to all :thumbup:

Thanks for the fast write up Skam, was a fun and entertaining ceremony for sure, despite the frequent crashes (no doubt caused by all the kids in the splash pool :laugh:). Thanks to Simon and Emma for being fairly entertaining as well (whatever inspired you to go bald Simon? :eek:), and special big up to Emma for hanging out with a few of us late into the 'night'.

Big up to Hurrikane for this awesome event, hopefully it will continue to grow and the rough edges get smoothed out a bit more from all the feedback. Once again this year, it was a privilege to judge WoF, with and for all of the teams and my fellow judges, no other experience in game quite like it.

yes thankyou to all the judges, cant do it without you all, thankyou very much.

Nice article, Grats to all winners!

Big Gratz for all Romanians... and good luck for the next WOF... :yay:

Big Gratz Neighbours ;) wisha ya all the best in future :yay:

Respect to BlackHawk and team Romania.

It's great to see the completion of another evolutionary step for BlackHawk, from highly focused single play style to commanding a large team. Still growing and putting back into Entropia Universe :thumbup:

Small country, and not a rich one...so harder than most to compete.

Hats off to the winners.

Portugal would have been worthy winners too IMO.

Enjoy...we will have it back next year ;)

IF Jimmy stays captain :rolleyes:..no pressure though.

Big gratz ..it's a long road and I enoyed my 1st WOF thanks to ALL involved and of course to Hurrikane.

t

Just wanted to say gratz to Romania ^^

Hypocrite!

nice :hug:i love people with humor capable to read not only to :smash: Australia was the nicest surprise (my opinion) of that competition but if someone make us ....
and i forget Hurrykane last post sorry !!!!
Man !!! Thank you for this wonderfull event in EU !!! and hope MA learn from you how to organize and make people happy :hug:

Hmmmm Cape Corinth... An interesting and remote TP location for an international WOF awards ceremony...:confused:

Huge congratz to Romania...:yay:

Cheers, Nobleone :beerchug:

nice :hug:i love people with humor capable to read not only to :smash: Australia was the nicest surprise (my opinion) of that competition but if someone make us ....
and i forget Hurrykane last post sorry !!!!
Man !!! Thank you for this wonderfull event in EU !!! and hope MA learn from you how to organize and make people happy :hug:

I did read your post, i do have a sense of humour but i didnt see anything funny just someone telling me ridicolous reasons why we lost to Romania when it was plain and simple, more firepower than us, you shot more bad monsters than us, you globalled and hofed more than us.

We didnt underestimate you, we didnt not see you growing stronger stage by stage, we new we didnt have much chance but we carried on the way we started... as Australians! So please dont say you had a master plan and strategy :) you hired merc's and we didnt, yes it's within the rules just not the way we wanted to play the game. As you dont want to be put down for hiring mercs dont put us down for wanting to try and win as Aussies not as Aussies + mercs.

The hypocrite comment came from you rambling on then telling everyone else to stay on topic which is hypocritical is it not?

As i already said gz Romania but sorry i wasnt going to just let you talk rubbish about the Australian team.

Gratz to Romania on their well played victory and historic WoF 2009! As the tournament progresses, the competition gets tougher. To go undefeated is truely a remarkable achievement. I am still in awe of the incredible display of power in the Semis... scoring over 900 points in 3 hours was something I can safely say no one thought was possible.

As always, I am looking forward to WoF 2010 and hoping to see Romania there, as well as all the teams from the past. Hopefully, those that are having issues with the new VU get past those issues.

Again, gratz to Romania!! I was a pleasure to watch your WoF season from a perspective few get.

You better be there for WoF 2010... don't make me come over there!

Gratz Team Romania! Well earned.

Big gratz to Romania, America and Sweden for a tremendous effort:)

But;

I can't believe people are still calling foul.

The Rules state that Anyone can be in Support. Could someone please indicate where the cheating occurred?

I will re-do the Rules for next year, but apart from thumbing through a thesaurus for other words for "Anyone" I really don't know how that part could be clearer.

Hurrikane

Sour grapes, Boss... some can read, some can't. It's all good.

Is it time for WoF 2010 yet?

:yay: Gratz Romania! Im so proud of my jacket. :D And ofc gratz Sweden and USA aswell!
Great article Skam!

Gz Romania!!!! Good job! :)

And gz America for 2nd place! :)

(Since Im a swede I will not say gz Sweden...)
(ahh what the --- I will anyway!)

Gz Sweden for 3rd place!! :)

Back