Price check: Isis Lr48

nice gun! I want it, but gotta save up!

interested to see it's estimated value! yay! :wtg:

Interested as well - free bump :)

Auction stats say last one sold for +13000. If no different figures are shown here that will be the buyout. Bump.

looks like right now isis Lr 48(L) waepon is down in markup to 109-112%

so the unlimitet isis Lr 48 is not much better in eco than the (L) version.

so right now i wouldnt pay tt13k for this gun

but that could change in the future when the markup on the (L) version raises again.

Realistically speaking:

According to entropiawiki.com you save 0.0271 peC each shot... so - 100 shots to save ~3 pec...

100 shots = 20 ped
average daily run, lets say 400 ped = 2000 shots, you save 60 pec / day

Now lets say you want to pay this gun in 3 years time in savings:

0.6*365*3 = +657 ped

Which is REALISTIC value of markup on this item.

Lets say no average hunter will buy this - power shooters may shoot 4 times 400 ped runs / day (with this gun)

Multiply this by 4 = +2628 PED

And - that would be max imo... :yay:

But there is allways the ones paying rediculous markups - so I betya u can get more then that.

Hope I helped.

I.

I think the rarity and convenience of it adds to the pricetag...

(L) LR48's get used up to condition limit while this one can be repaired, then you're boned if there's none on auction (un-likely) or if MU has gone up a lot.
(or dare I say, they stop dropping)

I'd be willing to pay at least tt+4k, so it's worth that minimum! :D

thanks for the Info Igor!

Realistically speaking:

According to entropiawiki.com you save 0.0271 peC each shot... so - 100 shots to save ~3 pec...

100 shots = 20 ped

0.6*365*3 = +657 ped

Lets say no average hunter will buy this - power shooters may shoot 4 times 400 ped runs / day (with this gun)

But there is allways the ones paying rediculous markups - so I betya u can get more then that.

Hope I helped.

I.

You reasoning is flawed....and to be honest these decay only tests are NOT what an item is worth on its own.

Mod Fap reasoning,

Every 500 ped run would save me 3 ped in fap decay, 3 runs a day max = 9 ped per day

365*9=3285 ped/year, 3 years = 10k ped

Buying mod fap tt +10k rofl!!!!

Rgds

Ace

You reasoning is flawed....and to be honest these decay only tests are NOT what an item is worth on its own.

Mod Fap reasoning,

Every 500 ped run would save me 3 ped in fap decay, 3 runs a day max = 9 ped per day

Rgds

Ace

If u asked me a Mod FAP pricecheck - i wouldnt do it like I did for this one for the part it has no substitute. Theres plenty of substitutes for LR48 on market atm ;)

But I wouldnt appraise MFap to +400k as well.

I.

If u asked me a Mod FAP pricecheck - i wouldnt do it like I did for this one for the part it has no substitute. Theres plenty of substitutes for LR48 on market atm ;)

But I wouldnt appraise MFap to +400k as well.

I.

To be fair i wouldnt ask you to price check anything.....you seem to have this incredible ability, to think that decay is the ONLY reason people would buy this weapon (or eco, how ever you want to put it).

Sorry to go off topic.....from now on, on topic ;)

Good luck selling it

Rgds

Ace

To be fair i wouldnt ask you to price check anything.....you seem to have this incredible ability, to think that decay is the ONLY reason people would buy this weapon (or eco, how ever you want to put it).

Good luck selling it

Rgds

Ace

It is isn't it?

Only reason you buy an unl SIB gun is so you don't have to pay MU every few runs...right? Not really for bragging rights i dont think.

Probably +10k to +15k

It is isn't it?

Only reason you buy an unl SIB gun is so you don't have to pay MU every few runs...right? Not really for bragging rights i dont think.

I think that's the major reason. However, it could be seen as an investment if the MU of the (L) versions of the same weapon start going up, then the investment may rise in value.

With that being said, since the UL versions of weapons are typically 8-9% LESS efficient than the L versions, it is possible to be LOSING eco while using an UL weapon (if you can find the same L weapon being sold for less than 8-9% markup). This is something most people don't realize.

Mod Fap reasoning,

Rgds

Ace

No igorl is quite right in his calculatics i'de say. though the gun will probably be worth more to many because convenience and becuase L guns could raise again - and then the buyer is in a really nice spot.

When calculating mod faps you must also consider that as igorl said there is no substitute. also - you save alot more then 10k in 3 years on it :p it allows you to hunt alot more mobs compared to L faps and you can also earn cash be being a healer, very possibly a few hundred peds per day. however this is no mod fap :p just a mid lvl gun.

anyway im guessing somewhere about +10k. I wouldnt be prepared to pay that for it though. cheers.

No igorl is quite right in his calculatics i'de say. though the gun will probably be worth more to many because convenience and becuase L guns could raise again - and then the buyer is in a really nice spot.

When calculating mod faps you must also consider that as igorl said there is no substitute. also - you save alot more then 10k in 3 years on it :p it allows you to hunt alot more mobs compared to L faps and you can also earn cash be being a healer, very possibly a few hundred peds per day. however this is no mod fap :p just a mid lvl gun.

anyway im guessing somewhere about +10k. I wouldnt be prepared to pay that for it though. cheers.

agrees. The decay is the ONLY thing that should be compared with markup. (for this situation anyway)

Buying this as an investment is a big risk. If the L keeps dropping as it does now (most likely), the UL version will continue to decline in value.

Hmmm... Bump for my matie :) YARRR!!! I'm pretty sure this is a PRICE CHECK thread and not a UL vs L Thread.. Im sure there's one somewhere so jump to it and dont litter this PRICECHECK thread :D YARRRRRRRRRRRRRR NEX!!!

Hmmm... Bump for my matie :) YARRR!!! I'm pretty sure this is a PRICE CHECK thread and not a UL vs L Thread.. Im sure there's one somewhere so jump to it and dont litter this PRICECHECK thread :D YARRRRRRRRRRRRRR NEX!!!

I think the comparisons ARE for a price check. Everyone has their own method of determining what price they'll pay and that's what you're seeing here. It doesn't mean you have to agree with them, but it does help point out pro's/con's of the weapon.

Personally, I'd pay XX,XXXX price tag just to have the UL version of the gun. There's convenience in having a weapon that at times isn't always stocked, the convenience of not having to PAY for another gun so as long as there's nice amount of decay left, and the convenience of having a weapon that's decent enough for the mid level player. But it's a shame, I don't have a ped card in the 5 digit range :(.

GL with the price check mate! :)

Mod Fap reasoning,

Rgds

Ace
No one is buying mod fap because he can save few peds every hunt, you buy mod fap to be able to tank most mobs without problems or even naked and not spending too much peds either. ;)

As for Igorl way of calculating - +13k is very overpriced if you can save up only 2.6k peds a year (so you need like 5 years). Its not that rare weapon actually and there many alternatives as well.

edit:
Hmmm... Bump for my matie YARRR!!! I'm pretty sure this is a PRICE CHECK thread and not a UL vs L Thread.. Im sure there's one somewhere so jump to it and dont litter this PRICECHECK thread YARRRRRRRRRRRRRR NEX!!!
That is the only way of doing a price check - to compare with other weapons.

Last edited:

Good luck selling it

Rgds

Ace

Markup is what you pay to others for using the equipment you dont have.

I equaled current L markup with 3 years UL non markuped benefit and come with some numbers.

And why would YOU buy UL gun :scratch2: other then saving in markup :confused: If you dont want my analysis - dont put a PC. I just give real numbers while ppl tend to forget that this is a GAME and not everything is as useful as much as it is expencive.

I.

Thanks everyone for your input. After using the gun for a while it has kind of grown on me and I think I'm gonna keep it, at least for now.

If someone really wants this weapon PM me and we can discuss price ;)

Realistically speaking:

100 shots = 20 ped

0.6*365*3 = +657 ped

Hope I helped.

I.

Nice calculations! Havent thought about markup on UL weapons like that...

Back