Who is Chery Lady's real avatar?

Thantos

Grumpy Old Fart
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Jamez Thantos Brios
Eagle eyes there :eek:

I thought Chery was a n00b on the 15 dollar experiment.

Yup ..I was right, she was a disciple months ago.

Ask Nighthawk, he's the only one likely to know really.

t

Havnt seen him on forums or ingame :( dont know

Eagle eyes there :eek:

I thought Chery was a n00b on the 15 dollar experiment.

Yup ..I was right, she was a disciple months ago.

Ask Nighthawk, he's the only one likely to know really.

t

now i am confused :confused:
Nighthawk or you mean Blackhawk ?

hy, :D

with this info its very amusing to read the questions and the activities in the 15$ Experiment Threat again. hoop-la :D

Falke

PS: i think this is only a simple misunderstanding. :wtg:

It's a new avatar played by someone who had a previous avatar and sold out to start again. It's not a secret.

It's a new avatar played by someone who had a previous avatar and sold out to start again. It's not a secret.

If it is not a secret, then who is it? :scratch2:

no secrect they said in the begining they were closing there account and creating a new one to do the experiment with

and asks in her/his Threat/posts like a real noob, what a funny EU Pushing try !

lol
Falke

I knew Chery Lady was too much of a troll to be a new avatar. He admits it in this thread:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/164751-polished-chrome-master-coat-m.html

So, who do you think his real avatar is? I have no idea myself.

Here is the quote from the thread.

Do we have a problem here about me ? :)
I am not noob at all, i could proud of my knowlage about the game.
I used to play 3.5years, then have 6months brake and back again within Chery Lady's avatar to join Black Hawk's experiment :)
I don't think it's realy important who i was and what my ava name was in old day's/old ava.
I am a bad rigter and i don't like long read or even longer righting so i didint righted about my old playing in my tutorial thread of my experiment.
Yes. I used to deposit (more like investing) to the game big money. I didint menage to profit like anyone ellse - Cerb Hulk, ND, neomaven or any other uber players in the game but i didin't came out with looses and i were able to make veyr little profits + including my big knowlage.

So, do we have a problem here that i am not new to the game? :)

Thanks Oleg for a nice response to this, you are surly right.
+rep u. !

BTW: Wouldn't it been much easer to ask by PM and not making so big buble on the thread? :)
Or you trying to make me famous here so everyone would think in theyr mind: Wow... realy.... Who is that Chery Lady? :scratch2: :D:D

No offence but,
Doesn't this make the 15$ experiment rather...well... absolete, I mean, a person who played EU before will make 15$ last longer cuz he doesn't make many "newbie mistakes" like fresh players do. :scratch2:

BTW: Wouldn't it been much easer to ask by PM and not making so big buble on the thread? :)
Or you trying to make me famous here so everyone would think in theyr mind: Wow... realy.... Who is that Chery Lady? :scratch2: :D:D

That I think depends on who you are ;)

This whole thread is made of facepalm...

We need a facepalm emote ASAP!

Is september witch hunt time on EF or what :laugh:?

If you have issues with Chery Lady being too "experienced" for the 15$ thingy (i doubt that from what i have seen, sorry Cherry) why don't you post in his thread on the topic.

All those threads targeting individual EF members lately are disgusting.

Very funny, MA must really do something now cause the forum is more fun than the game and it costs much less :D

well, the OP seemed to suggest more about the troll-ness of that chery-lady guy, more than about his experience ingame or his level of fame :laugh:

Very funny, MA must really do something now cause the forum is more fun than the game and it costs much less :D

i concur :D

What is Facepalm? :)

facepalm.jpg

Sorry, I've been gone all day taking care of real life issues.

I think you've already made yourself famous with your trolling. I was more interested in a semi-contest/game thing for people to guess who your original avatar was. BTW, I do not know who it was.

What do you mean by that? :) What's the diff. who am I that would make him ask by making new thread or by sending a PM? :)

I mean it would matter if you were someone who is banned from the game or EF... Or if you were someone who had scammed someone else........ Then it would make a difference. If you start a new avi and don't want everyone to know who you are, does it mean you have something to hide? :dunno:

I am not accusing you of anything. So please don't take this as an accusation :)

Back