1 Million Ammo Spent

Thantos

Grumpy Old Fart
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Jamez Thantos Brios
I do not normally keep track of what I spend ingame (too depressing). But, I decided to document some of my ambu hunting. I determined very quickly that it was going to be very easy to expend one million pieces of ammo. Here are the results:

Start September 1, 2009
Loss 2409.15 peds
40 hunts
Avg loss per hunt = 62.25 peds

Loots with MU: 3X esi
13.56 ped esi
114 ped esi
10.34 ped esi

Armor: Gremlin with 5B plates
Weapons: LR32 (L) almost exclusively

39 globals
2 HOFs

No SGA items, lol.

I don't know if I should keep camping the ambus or do another million ammo on something else. You guys have any suggestions? :scratch2:

BTW, this isn't a rant, whine, or anything like that. Just posting my results and looking to improve a bit.

did u hunt them in a taxed La & if so, what % was it?

I actually did around 2,7 mio. ammo this month, 2,2 of them during 2x skill.
I'm totally down of around 4000 PED, +/- 5%, quite some globals, including two 18 PED TT Esis, 25 Martial Harnesses (M,L), 8 Martial Gloves (M,L), not a single HOF, only SGA item looted Kobold Thigh Guards (f) - so a pretty useless one.

Actually, if I would get an 114 PED TT ESI and 2 Hofs in 1 mio. ammo I already might stop complaining...

I wish I could say it went better for me.

Since 1 September
81 globals Almost all of them on tough mobs like big Dasp, Osseos and Falx
12 HOFs

0 SGA items (Not even a damn pixie SGA) :mad:
6 ESIs on big dasp TT value between 10 - 17 ped

Spend about 3.6M ammo (rough guess on the total of ammo I buy and the AVG ammount of hunts I did daily.)
Total loss around..... a lot :(

All hunts done with HL18 and POE armor.

The only good thing this month was the skill gain :silly2:

I am an about same situation, but mixed ambus and Troxes with no huge loot or SGA stuff...

Considering these last weeks, I regret more the wasted time than the wasted PEDs. :)

1 million ammo.
That's 10 000 PED
That's $100
2500 PED loss if I have understood your post correctly
The game has cost you around $25 this month
($25 per month to play a game isn't overly expensive.)

I done over 2mill on ambu since double skills started and got nothing interesting (a couple of 10ped esi and an lr63 half tt).

So i'm in same position as you, do I go to something else and watch a massive SGA item drop from ambu tomorrow or do I keep at it and watch someone else loot it :laugh:

1 million ammo.
That's 10 000 PED
That's $100

$1,000 not $100
$250 not $25

1 million ammo.
That's 10 000 PED
That's $100

10 000 PED = 1000$ just for clarification ;)

I don't know if I should keep camping the ambus or do another million ammo on something else. You guys have any suggestions? :scratch2:

Switch

Camped Trox for about 1.5 year highest loot 6hundredsomething :laugh:

However others may have other experiences its all well u know :)

So nobody on this thread has looted anything with MU from Ambu other than an ESI since start of SGA?

Not very interesting loot is it...?

Forrest:)

A million ammo..... wow

so 76% return on a 10k run, seems fine to me honestly.
tobad that ambus dont drop anything "intresting" in the normal loot.

i didnt read your setup, but i can imagine you used the apis? as many like to do that.

personally i would use a cheaper markup-gun, and go for something intresting (like miner bots)

that would most likely lead to a "close to break even, or more" return.

im just speaking from my own experience here mate.....

Gl out there :)

1 million ammo.
That's 10 000 PED
That's $100

when did 2500ped = $25?
i sure as hell wish it actually cost that much to play this game right now.

since 1st september Ive done about 100 - 300ped ammo runs ~ 3m ammo.

1 hof on 300ped, 3 vigi SGA loots (these im quite happy with). But the TT-return....But its my own fault I knew it was gonna be like this :)

....81 globals Almost all of them on tough mobs like big Dasp, Osseos and Falx...0 SGA items (Not even a damn pixie SGA) :mad: ...

If you reduce your mob selection to the hardest mobs in game, you give up looting lower tier SGA items, so im not sure why you even mention pixie...

Makes your average TT return to 80%, which isn't bad considering you haven't had any big hofs.

Yeah, I'm wondering if I should keep camping, hoping to get a big HOF that breaks me even.

Yeah, I'm wondering if I should keep camping, hoping to get a big HOF that breaks me even.

Personally I'd move to an area without tax... your PED would last 20% longer, pending you keep the same return rate.

Personally I'd move to an area without tax... your PED would last 20% longer, pending you keep the same return rate.

Where is a good spawn, low maturity ambu spot? Non-taxed.

Used to be a good spawn east of echidna, with a few providers mixed in.

But grab a higher dps gun for those and you'll be fine :D

It took me roughly 11 months camping the LA you hunt at to get a 6532 ped HOF off of Ambu. Its possible to break even on them.

Back