New SIB - fap

kingjehu

Prowler
Society
Skillin Villans
Jehu Da King
Here is the new SIB chart for Medic Profession.

(respects to tiless and his work on a fap chart)

Here is an updated version that shows:

1. Min SIB, the lvl needed to begin the skill bonus.
2. Max SIB, the lvl at which the skill bonus ends, and tool stats are maxed.
3. Heals/sec, heal points per second when maxed stats.

SIB FAPS:

You can view my other SIB charts here:
sib-weapons
sib-mining
sib-crafting

enjoy-
JEHU

Last edited:
Nice!

But I see now that entropedia is not always right ;)

Vivo UR-125 is not maxed at paramedic level 30 - dunno when, but I'm level 30, and still have only 18/20 uses per minute...

Good work mate. Are you going to do the same for melee weapons as well?

Very nice chart, thanks for effort :) It should be stickied i think.

Nice!

Vivo UR-125 is not maxed at paramedic level 30 - dunno when, but I'm level 30, and still have only 18/20 uses per minute...

Heal is maxed at that level, however to completely max it (uses per min) you need to add 1lvl to entropedia numbers.

A fine work, kingjehu! Only one minor, minor thing; as I saw kygon pointed out in the old SIB chart thread:

btw 225 and 200 are the same fap it was mislabeled on the 1st 'few' that were crafted BP said 200 fap was labeled 225

This was written 2 years ago however, so things might have changed. But I can't say I ever saw an UR225. Anyone that can give an update on the subject?

Nice!

Heal is maxed at that level, however to completely max it (uses per min) you need to add 1lvl to entropedia numbers.
Exactly. However also worth to mention that the chart is still correct about the SIB, it does end at 30, one level before uses/min is maxed.

Intresting that Vivo Neo has a higher HP/S than the faps above it. Must be high decay or something?

A fine work, kingjehu! Only one minor, minor thing; as I saw kygon pointed out in the old SIB chart thread:

This was written 2 years ago however, so things might have changed. But I can't say I ever saw an UR225. Anyone that can give an update on the subject?

If someone can confirm this I will make the adjustment in the name from UR225 to UR200, no prob.

Jehu

thanks for the info:yay::yay:

nice chart.

and MA come on, drop those high requirements. people are stuck at ur125 and crafters sell zychions for tt.

Weapon charts got stickied these did not, so...

*bump*

please can we sticky thise one

C

Good work again!

Bump for a sticky :)

You bumped yourself for 1.0 points.

What about the adjusted and adapted stuff?
Do they have the same lvl requirements as their basic counterparts?

give me a healing bump!

What about the adjusted and adapted stuff?
Do they have the same lvl requirements as their basic counterparts?

Adjusted and adapted faps have the SAME SIB period as their generic counterparts. They were not included on the chart to conserve space and add simplicity and clarity.

JEHU

Adjusted and adapted faps have the SAME SIB period as their generic counterparts. They were not included on the chart to conserve space and add simplicity and clarity.

JEHU

Thx for the info!
It makes perfect sense!

Bumpitty

Can't say how useful these charts are if you're using (L) ... well actually I should say very usefull.... there, I can say it :yay:

I've used a few of these charts.

Very usefull tools to have!

+rep

Vnice,

But why have u not included the Special versions of faps like adjusted and such?

JEHU

^^Cycokick

JEHU

Back