Selling: Star Mercury Anti-Material Rifles (L)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
currently out of stock

Last edited:
2k is crazy

2k for a gun that only has 4 shots in it ???????

m8 u got nerf with this price .....shame on u. If some1 want to buy this rifle can buy from shops with 1100%. Search the price dude and weck up

this isnt a typical hunting weapon m8, is a last resort PK weapon :D

I think a lot of people would sooner die then spending 500 ped as a last resort :) assuming that there are only 4 shots in it

m8 u got nerf with this price .....shame on u. If some1 want to buy this rifle can buy from shops with 1100%. Search the price dude and weck up

shame on me? wow... a bit presumptive on your part there m8, and completely uncalled for, if you don't like the price don't buy it :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think a lot of people would sooner die then spending 500 ped as a last resort :) assuming that there are only 4 shots in it

I don't disagree with ya here, but once in a great while these guns sell, so I leave the offer up :) otherwise its just in storage collecting dust and longing to be used :D

beides that, this is a good price.. you won't find any of these rifles anywhere. I had one for finishing the RX units. Great rifle :)

some bumpage here. wish could afford one these bad boys for events

LMAO~!!!

someone pk'd me with this at the wastelander event, i felt honored, but a little sorry for the person who spent that much ped killing such an easy kill as me

;)

I hear this is the best gun in town... ;)

U still have it?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back