Please Help I bid 4k

Status
Can you blame me for being curious?
Do you think I would have posted anything here if I had other thoughts than to give the guy his money back?
I don't say one thing and do another ;)

Oh and... from what Mr. Fresh said it was a bug. So I'm involving MA because it's their bug and I want them to fix it. I don't want it to happen to me too.

not giving him the full sum back just trade it, then send the bug report to MA afterwords.

It is your fault for holding some of the money back just because you want to see what MA says. uintill you give him back his whole bid and you get your mask, or he buys the mask for the original price and you give him back the residing.. dunno 850ish peds? you are the crook and the bad guy setting a bad image for your society, as others said, i too will personally be very very carefull trading with ROUA no matter the outcome of this thread really :p

only thing your holding his peds for is because you want MA or hope they hopfully charge you for the cause of this thus taking the peds wich would off have been his, aka hostageing his peds.

+rep for Baha01 for giving the stuff back to MR. Fresh.
Some people wouldnt give back a shit. People love to troll and act like its Baha01 fault this stuff happened.

exactly its not his fault its the guy that bidded 4K, by misstake ofc but one that he has to suffer for :(. And I thought it was really nice of Baha01 to accually give money back. Not all people would do that, and I really think its very kind of him. Since the bottom line is they guy that bid 4K did the error here and not Baha01 even if he would take the money. So I already added +rep to Baha01 for being a very kind humanbeing and I wish you all the luck in the future, which I am sure you will get :)

not giving him the full sum back just trade it, then send the bug report to MA afterwords.

It is your fault for holding some of the money back just because you want to see what MA says. uintill you give him back his whole bid and you get your mask, or he buys the mask for the original price and you give him back the residing.. dunno 850ish peds? you are the crook and the bad guy setting a bad image for your society, as others said, i too will personally be very very carefull trading with ROUA no matter the outcome of this thread really :p

only thing your holding his peds for is because you want MA or hope they hopfully charge you for the cause of this thus taking the peds wich would off have been his, aka hostageing his peds.

Read EULA. Trade = Trade. You are responsible yourself when you are doing a trade... nobody is forcing you to put a X-amount of peds.
If he is holding peds behind and he wants to f*ck up his image then its his own decision. It didnt happened in a trade... it happened on auction. Can't blame baha01 that MR. Fresh didnt paid attention while putting peds.

Read EULA. Trade = Trade. You are responsible yourself when you are doing a trade... nobody is forcing you to put a X-amount of peds.
If he is holding peds behind and he wants to f*ck up his image then its his own decision. It didnt happened in a trade... it happened on auction. Can't blame baha01 that MR. Fresh didnt paid attention while putting peds.

so since mrfresh did a human mistake we should spit in his face and cheer at baha who "stole" the peds, gave some back and says "I will give it back" ..

where the hell is earth going at :scratch2: really? :p or did i miss the turning point where thiefs and bad people became the heroes and the few good souls and those who made a simple mistake will be shot for .. well not scamming or wanting to be bad. ? :p

an good person would off reversed the trade with the person, not take some pocket cash to be curious saying "ill return it lol" wich is another way of saying "lol owned my cash now kkbai"

Trade is trade yes, human respect and common sense is a bonus greatly cherished over greed and selfishness, no matter how selfish the world is, like he who got an impfap traded to him, easily worth thousands of $$, yet he traded it back without question. what does that make him? a great person, he didnt ask for "gimme 10k or il keep the fap" ...

so since mrfresh did a human mistake we should spit in his face and cheer at baha who "stole" the peds, gave some back and says "I will give it back" ..

where the hell is earth going at :scratch2: really? :p or did i miss the turning point where thiefs and bad people became the heroes and the few good souls and those who made a simple mistake will be shot for .. well not scamming or wanting to be bad. ? :p

an good person would off reversed the trade with the person, not take some pocket cash to be curious saying "ill return it lol" wich is another way of saying "lol owned my cash now kkbai"

Trade is trade yes, human respect and common sense is a bonus greatly cherished over greed and selfishness, no matter how selfish the world is, like he who got an impfap traded to him, easily worth thousands of $$, yet he traded it back without question. what does that make him? a great person, he didnt ask for "gimme 10k or il keep the fap" ...

He wrote "I just bid 4k complete accident on a kobolt facemask"
that means he bid on auction, which is his misstake and not Baha01. But I can agree with you that the human thing to do is to give it back ofc. I would give it back to him since I see his misstake but that dont mean that anyone would give it back since he already bid it. Not all people are alike, because then it would be world peace and everyone would love everyone and we would evoulve into something greater than ourselves. But that is not how the world works atm, but might be later on.

He wrote "I just bid 4k complete accident on a kobolt facemask"
that means he bid on auction, which is his misstake and not Baha01. But I can agree with you that the human thing to do is to give it back ofc. I would give it back to him since I see his misstake but that dont mean that anyone would give it back since he already bid it. Not all people are alike, because then it would be world peace and everyone would love everyone and we would evoulve into something greater than ourselves. But that is not how the world works atm, but might be later on.

Excacty what i was going to say ;)

This whole thing it's between me and Mr. Fresh. He agreed to wait until we receive answers from MA. I'm gonna ask him to let you know when this is over. I hope it won't take long. Until then... it would be nice to hold your bad thoughts.

U gave him back part of it ? I just think ur just another sad lowlife scam. and ill be sure to remember ur soc roua as being a dangerous soc to trade with as ppl in that soc seem to have a hand for scaming ppl on some kind of way. If u dont wanted to scam ppl then why make those stupid auctions in the first place .

So it's Bah0ax fault that he made a simple auction with low starting bid and no buyout? Priceless...

Oh and -rep your way for moronic statements and accusations.

Funny people see this as such a kind thing to do.

Sure, he wasn't forced to return anything.

He may as well have kept it all, he still screwed the guy out of 1k ped on a mistake.

I wouldn't praise someone for returning my wallet half empty, would you?

Theres right and wrong, keeping someones ped on a mistake is wrong in my book.

Quoted for truth!

He would be a total arse if he gave nothing back but considering he gave 75% back he is now only 25% an arse in my book.
(I know it sounds harsh but to praise someone for not being a total dick but just slightly is akin to when they give a nobel peace prize to some Dictator because they finally decided to stop killing people.)

wether the ped from the transaction is still on your card or not has absolutely no bearing to MA.the logs show the transaction and the subsequent correction from your trades.there is absolutely no reason for you to hold those peds.

Last edited:
Quoted for truth!

He would be a total arse if he gave nothing back but considering he gave 75% back he is now only 25% an arse in my book.
(I know it sounds harsh but to praise someone for not being a total dick but just slightly is akin to when they give a nobel peace prize to some Dictator because they finally decided to stop killing people.)

wether the ped from the transaction is still on your card or not has absolutely no bearing to MA.the logs show the transaction and the subsequent correction from your trades.there is absolutely no reason for you to hold those peds.

25% arse is good, as no-one of us is perfect right? :silly2:

about that wallet returned half-empty, i have had the dubious honor of being robbed of multiple things in IRL, and NEVER seen any of those things returned either voluntarily or by officers of law, so if i would had gotten something returned voluntarily, even in half-condition, or whatever....well i would not had praised the returner, but still it would have been nice...

ffs...Keep the doo :yay:
Its like a hoff fcs.-.. :wtg:

An Auction Hoff :laugh:

I Apologize for judging to fast!

Just got disappointed because it seemed like people was greedy!

Hotte

Last edited:
1. I doubt there was a bug. Hitting the leftmost arrow and putting all your peds on a bid is not a bug, just carelessness, especially as you get a confirmation box afterwards and so have another opportunity to check...It has been done many times, there are many threads about similar things happening yet almost everytime the seller gives the peds back as it was a genuine mistake...

2. I fail to see why you are keeping peds back until you hear from MA. MA will do nothing, you know this, I know this, MA know this.

3. Reputation ingame is everything. You and your society WILL lose respect in the eyes of the playerbase if you do not do the right thing and settle this matter once and for all. We have long memories (ask Mudkicker...)

To the seller. Do the decent thing and stop dragging this matter out. It only looks bad on you. I personally would just hand back the peds and move on.

To the OP...Check, check and check again EVERY trade, bid or TT/repair action you do.

My 2pec

Can you blame me for being curious?
Do you think I would have posted anything here if I had other thoughts than to give the guy his money back?
I don't say one thing and do another
Oh and... from what Mr. Fresh said it was a bug. So I'm involving MA because it's their bug and I want them to fix it. I don't want it to happen to me too.
The thread starter isn't complaining...they are working it out...move along people.Stop reading just the first post and then reply.

only gave him 3k back? shame on you :ahh: , i hope you never make a mistake like that on anything i am selling.

True, Nutter, I just tried no.1
No.2 I received an answer to my support case and yes, they are unable to interfere... pretty sad. I kept the ped because I told them I still have them.
I'm out of this...

Quoted for truth!

But one should also face facts and look at it from a realistic point of view.

Guys, I already said this some times, if someone already has written your opinion, just quote him/her with a bump on his post. I just read 30 times the one, 30 times the other same shit in different forms, but from the statements, on 60 out of 73 postings.

Let them work out their stuff and judge later.

If the buyer doesn't get a fair share of the PED back (90%+) on what way ever, restart the mudwar.

Since they both claim to wait on a statement from MA because the buyer claimed it was a bug and not his mistake, I can't see the fault from the seller dude except giving something back before it is resolved.

Ofc I would give it back minus a fair MU, however I would keep the PED completely for first if the buyer would claim it as bug until MA resolved the pattern since it can become troublesome in MA's way of troubleshooting, maybe transferring something back or what I know, as you know :scratch2:

Effective this thread isn't more than 1 page worthwhile reading ;)

I'm annoyed that I wasted past 20 minutes reading this all page by page :silly2:

+rep for Baha01 for giving the stuff back to MR. Fresh.
Some people wouldnt give back a shit. People love to troll and act like its Baha01 fault this stuff happened.

Finally someone to see the real point of this story instead of fall on Baha01 !

There are people who are more concerned about getting into who put the blame than fixing things!

Geeezz!!

Nice move Baha01 !
Regards,
Maximus

Reactions: SHY
Dont be gready!

Give the man back the 4k!

Its a game! We are here to have fun! Make people happy, instead of making you richer!
He did a misstake!
Hotte

Who say she keep that part of ped :scratch2: (I'm sure he will receive back his peds ;))
Its a deal betwen 2 people (with a human mistake) and she want to see how react MA of a such support ;)
Really I'm much courious for the unswer from MA :D (to see if they care about us like individuals with ours little problems and mistakes)

And De Hotte becareful :eek: dont talk or use words that can hurt (my advice) before know all details ! only becouse we have the right to write or put our thoughts here :(

why is everyone so critical to baha0x, she clearly states she will give the ped backwhich she did, i now got the remaining 900. However people here are so quick to point the balme and not even reading the entire thread, yet once a person does it they all start blaming and pointing fingers and saying the exact same moral story they guy posting 5 minutes ago said. If she kept the 1k ped how does that reflect the ethics of her society ROUA presteige and from now you people talk of avoiding it but from experiance it is one of the few honest societies out their. Thank you baha0x!

This is a bug i did not make any attpempt to flucuate above minimum bid i just clicked the auction and hit accept, yes i did not touch raise bid bar and it is not do to lazyness so stop infering that i make 100-500 bids a day this is the 2nd time this has happened to and it started after VU.

I realize i was luuckey and would like to give speial thx to James moocow for telling me she was at akmull, Hormell for comforting me in times of need and binfordw for his spriritual support and killing me in pvp4 before the auction ended realizing i bid 4k.

And De Hotte becareful :eek: dont talk or use words that can hurt (my advice) before know all details ! only becouse we have the right to write or put our thoughts here :(

no more to say , ty Chris :) , + rep

why is everyone so critical to baha0x, she clearly states she will give the ped backwhich she did, i now got the remaining 900. However people here are so quick to point the balme and not even reading the entire thread, yet once a person does it they all start blaming and pointing fingers and saying the exact same moral story they guy posting 5 minutes ago said. If she kept the 1k ped how does that reflect the ethics of her society ROUA presteige and from now you people talk of avoiding it but from experiance it is one of the few honest societies out their. Thank you baha0x!

This is a bug i did not make any attpempt to flucuate above minimum bid i just clicked the auction and hit accept, yes i did not touch raise bid bar and it is not do to lazyness so stop infering that i make 100-500 bids a day this is the 2nd time this has happened to and it started after VU.

I realize i was luuckey and would like to give speial thx to James moocow for telling me she was at akmull, Hormell for comforting me in times of need and binfordw for his spriritual support and killing me in pvp4 before the auction ended realizing i bid 4k.

Great writing MR. Fresh, +rep for you! To al the Baha0x-haters...
Let this message be a slap in ur face! :wtg:

Atleast it worked in the end, reason people poitn fingers ( id did too and still do ish? Oo) why keep the 900 ped in the first place unless you have an bad intent?

and ppl arent hating baha shy :p people dont want to deal with potentially bad people, on the internett be paranoid, everyone is out to get you. just dont overthink that obviously but everything and everyone can in some way potentially be an threat.

There's something that disturbs me in those comments...

1. The vendor created an auction with start value...
2. A person made a Bid ... During the bid you HAVE TO:
1. Open the object window...
2. You "ACCEPT" the amount you bid - In this case the BUYER HAVE TO CHECK WHAT HE PUT IN THE PED AMOUNT
3. Even after that, THE BUYER HAVE TO confirm the amount he put in

So, then, WHY THE VENDOR IS ATTACKED BY "GOOD THINKING PERSONS" that writes thing telling I would do that, I would do this... Not really sure that most of you who wrote here thos silly concerns would give back a Kopeck...

Even MA Asks 1k peds when you sell valuable things to the TT... No one attacked MA telling that they are unfair or Thiefs...

If I had made such a mistake, I would be happy if I could have back even 1 ped... And personally I would never mind the vendor that would take the money as the fault is done by THE BUYER...

As far as everyone would have the courage to assume their actes, life could be really better...

THIS WAS NOT A SCAM so then stop to call it SCAM! The vendor never acted between the auction interface and the Buyer... why should he be a scammer?
I'm really thinking that people should wash his mouth with soap before telling such insanities that could arm people...
Think twice before accusing people or give bad rep on things he's not in fault!
I'm just disgusted by this kind of acting.. In game... and in IRL

Reactions: SHY
Atleast it worked in the end, reason people poitn fingers ( id did too and still do ish? Oo) why keep the 900 ped in the first place unless you have an bad intent?

and ppl arent hating baha shy :p people dont want to deal with potentially bad people, on the internett be paranoid, everyone is out to get you. just dont overthink that obviously but everything and everyone can in some way potentially be an threat.

Can't u read? I already explained it a couple of times.

How can you say "people dont want to deal with potentially bad people," for this matter? This was NOT a trade, this was an auction. There is a BIG difference. Its not like Baha0x lied to MR. Fresh and said something like: Yeahhh this item is worth 4k, come on throw your peds on my auction!
Baha01 didnt interferre or said something or forced or whatever when MR. Fresh did a bidding...

:scratch2:

Last edited:
Status
Back