House Music Lovers this is 4 U

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
http://www.myspace.com/cherimoonmusic

On NOVEMBER 7th. The NEVERDIE Label is Releasing "Ships in the Night" by Cheri Moon in the UK!!!

We're aiming for #1 On the Music Week Dance Charts.

Check out the Hot Mixes by the Soulshakers and Stereojackers Huge Anthem Mix on Cheri's Myspace...

This is the first in a Slew of new Releases from the NEVERDIE Label.
Also CND Live has been Relaunched. make sure you got the live stream on, next time you are visiting CND or Find the Link at www.NEVERDIE.com

PS. This our First Official Release in the UK

Latest Chart Positions

Nov 28th

Ships in the Night Debuts at #43 on the Uk Upfront Club Charts 28th NOV 2009 (2nd Highest Chart breaker its all up from here)

38 NEW 1 BAD ROMANCE Lady GaGa Interscope 157
39 38 5 GRINGO OBA OBA Killers On The Dancefloor DJ's Are Not Rockstars 156
40 26 6 IT'S ALRIGHT (LOVERUSH UK!/STONEMASONS/TASTEMAKERS/AXON/THRILLERS MIXES) Aviv Geffen Mars 146
41 63 3 Britney Spears Jive 126
42 32 CLOSER TO THE SUN (JOACHIM GARRAUD/AMO & NAVAS VS LES SCHMITZ/VANDALISM/INPETTO MIXES) Robbie Rivera New State 123
43 NEW SHIPS IN THE NIGHT (SOULSHAKER/BASSMONKEYS/STEREOJACKERS MIXES) Cheri Moon Neverdie Studios 122
44 36 DJ SAVED MY LIFE (ORIGINAL/SHIZNIT/JUSTIN FRY/REFLEX DIRTY RAVERS/TOM DE NEEF/DREAMS 2.5 MIXES) Crispin J. Glover feat. Kay Young white label 115
45 33 BODIES (CAHILL MIXES) Robbie Williams Virgin 115

------------------------------------------------
Week of December 5th

Cheri Moon hits #30 the Highest new Entry into the Upfront Club Charts, after Breaking the Charts last week at #43 it's also the highest Climber of the Week.

27 27 8 CANDY (PABLO DECODER/DIGITAL DOG/CAMO & KROOKED MIXES) Audio Affinity presents Champion 253
28 33 3 ONE LOVE (DAVID GUETTA/CHUCKIE & FATMAN SCOOP/CHOCOLATE PUMA/SHY FX/ATTACA PESANTE/BREAKAGE MIXES) David Guetta feat. Estelle Positiva/Virgin 252
29 26 6 YOU'VE GOT THE LOVE (PITRON & SANNA/TOM MIDDLETON/XX MIXES) Florence + The Machine Island 250
30 NEW 1 SHIPS IN THE NIGHT (SOULSHAKER/BASSMONKEYS/STEREOJACKERS MIXES) Cheri Moon Neverdie Studios 232
31 NEW 1 EVERYBODY (TIMOTHY ALLEN/CHRIS WOODS MIXES) Deablo Deablo Music 191
32 30 11 ANYWAY (ARMAND VAN HELDEN MIXES) Armand Van Helden + A-Trak present Duck Sauce Fools Gold/Data 191
33 13 8 EN EL MOMENTO Sted-E & Hybrid Heights Loverush UK/Sea To Sun 168
34 NEW 1 UNFRAMED Dreamcatcher feat. Jess Day American Girl Recordings 160
35 NEW 1 BAD 4 MY HEALTH (BASSMONKEYS/SOULSHAKER/STED-E & HYBRID HEIGHTS/EMKAY MIXES) Bassmonkeys & Soulshaker feat. JD Rox Audiofreaks 147
36 35 8 RELAX (CHICANE/JODY DEN BRODEN/LMC/LOOKOUT/SPENCER & HILL/SCOTT STORCH MIXES) Frankie Goes To Hollywood UMTV 144

---------------------------------------------------------------
Ships in the Night Climbs another 5 places...

A bonafide Chart hit for NEVERDIE Records :)

The Upfront Club Top 40 weekending 12th December 2009

19 (35) My Health – Bass Monkeys & Soulshaker
20 (10) Tik Tok - Kesha
21 (2) Give You Everything – Erika Jane
22 (13) Let The Bass Kick In Miami Beach – Chuckie & LMFAO
23 (18) Flashback – Calvin Harris
24 (28) One Love – David Guetta ft Estelle
25 (30) Ships In The Night – Cheri Moon
26 (8) Heart On Fire – Sarah Mattea
27 (29) You’ve Got The Love – Florence & The Machine
28 (New) Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? – Paloma Faith
29 (21) About A Girl - Sugababes
30 (34) Unconfirmed – Dreamcatcher ft Jess Day

----------------------------------------------------
UPFRONT CLUB CHART - 19 DECEMBER 2009

12 38 2 REVOLVER (DAVID GUETTA REMIX) Madonna Vs. David Guetta Warner Bros.
13 32 2 RADIATES (RITON & PRIMARY 1/JOKER MIXES) Riton & Primary 1 679/Atlantic
14 8 6 HARDCORE UPROAR 2009 (D.O.N.S./GRUM/JASON HERD/ATHEMA/ONE MAN & HIS DOG MIXES) Together House Trained
15 9 4 MOWGLI'S ROAD (RUSS CHIMES / MILLE / PHD REMIXES) Marina & The Diamonds 679/Atlantic
16 11 7 SHOT CALLER (IAN CAREY/VANDALISM/MIND ELECTRIC/ANGGER DIMAS MIXES) Ian Carey Project 3 Beat Blue
17 10 4 BOYS DON'T CRY (DELIO DCRUZ VS PAUL EMANUEL/CHRISTIAN DAVIES/E-TECH/SUNSHIP/NOIZY NEIGHBOUR/BLOODFIRE MIXES) KCAT Mindset
18 25 3 SHIPS IN THE NIGHT (SOULSHAKER/BASSMONKEYS/STEREOJACKERS MIXES) Cheri Moon Neverdie Studios
19 NEW 1 IS THAT YOU (PARTY DARK/CALVERTON/DJ NAUGHTY/AKIRA KITESHI MIXES) Party Dark Champion
20 3 5 FINALLY (K-KLASS/JAY KAY MIXES) K-Klass & Reza Muzik-K

---------------------------------------------------------------

UPFRONT CLUB CHART - 26 DECEMBER 2009

Cheri Moon Jumps 14 Places to #4 on the UK Club Charts!!

1 12 3 REVOLVER (DAVID GUETTA REMIX) Madonna Vs. David Guetta Warner Bros. 1126
2 9 4 BAD 4 MY HEALTH (BASSMONKEYS/SOULSHAKER/STED-E & HYBRID HEIGHTS/EMKAY/STEREOJACKERS MIXES) Bassmonkeys & Soulshaker feat. JD Rox Audiofreaks 1077
3 11 3 STAY TOO LONG (PENDULUM MIX) Plan B Atlantic 813
4 18 4 SHIPS IN THE NIGHT (SOULSHAKER/BASSMONKEYS/STEREOJACKERS MIXES) Cheri Moon Neverdie 771
5 NEW 1 GOOD TIMES Seamus Haji Vs. Mark Knight & Funkagenda Misspelt Music 755
6 NEW 1 VIDEO PHONE (DOMAN & GOODING/GARETH WYN/MY DIGITAL ENEMY/OLLI COLLINS & FRED PORTELLI MIXES) Beyonce Columbia/RCA 718

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
Good luck on those charts :wtg:

On NOVEMBER 7th. The NEVERDIE Label is Releasing "Ships in the Night" by Cheri Moon in the UK!!!

Cheri Moon? Never heard of her....
GL though...

It's to vocaly for me but GL!

Cheri Moon ... is ND's wife! :D GL with the charts.

Hrmmm...

2.10 - Affiliate Links/Solicitation
Advertising real life items or services unrelated to Entropia Universe, the posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation is NOT permitted on EntropiaForum (this includes member profiles or any other publicly viewable area). If you would like to advertise on EntropiaForum, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any forum page to inquire. Similarly, promotion of or posting links to charities or other services soliciting donations or money is NOT permitted.

;)

Here here! About time! Good luck ND and Cheri :yay: :dance:

All the best

Jamhot

There should be a rule against smart arses Nirfu ;)

Good luck Cheri you have a great voice, im sure the UK will love you :D

There are no rules for Presidents!!

Viva la Revolucion!!

There should be a rule against smart arses Nirfu ;)

Good luck Cheri you have a great voice, im sure the UK will love you :D

He he:D

Me to wish u luck. I really love UK sharts

Congrats

That's awesome! Wish ya the best on the release and I'll be sure to check it out/support it. If I get a copy I will play it on AHR. I have a techno show and that would fit it nicely!:wtg:

Not a bad track, tnx for sharing.

But sounds to commercial to qualify as real 'house' music imo. As said indeed a bit to much vocal. at least for the radio version.
I would rather put it as dance music instead of house music.

The Soulshakers remix sounds a bit more like house music from the early nineties. (Which isn't bad ofc. :yay: )

Cheri Moon has an amazing voice no doubt there, but I'm afraid the track doesn't have enough originality to stand up in the crowd.

It's about a decade to late for that. It makes me think about the style of these tracks from Rozalla in the early nineties.:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn__E-I62VY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LEEhmmr-No

I doubt it will end up in the high ranks of the charts. (I do hope I'm wrong though since I'm not a music expert ;) )
Nevertheless all the luck with the promotion and sales of your latest track!

PS: Cherrymoon is a famous (notorious) Belgian house club "homebase" of the Bonzai label.. :silly2:

Last edited:
It's definately got a retro twist, but sometimes it takes a classic sound to get the floor Jumping!

No Question this is a commercial track and heavier on the vocals... Better for radio, but we got some dirty underground Mixes too, I'll get em up on My Space as they come in

For anyone wondering how this relates to EU? Most Everything i do relates back to EU one way or another, this release is financed by Club NEVERDIE, all the PR we do points back to CND and EU. There are many ways to skin a cat..

Thanks for Checking it out... All feedback is food for thought.

cheers.

- ND

Pretty good work there ND. Not my particular taste in music (more of a country and old school rock/metal fan myself) But IMO it was put together really well.... and.... the remixes all sound great as well. The song was able to be remixed without it having to be butchered. So.... Nicely done! Hope you hit #1 with it!

Thanks for Checking it out... All feedback is food for thought.

I wasn't going to reply at first because I didn't have many positive things to say. The above comment changed my mind.

I agree with DrDoom the track lacks originality to stand out from the crowd. I like almost all types of music including commercial. What makes a good commercial song and bad commercial song? There is no answer or rule for this i.e. I don't think we can encompass that in one simple rule. Having said that certain factors can make a song great...

1) The music itself. The song may define the music but certain songs have a catchy tune or something about them some originality or familiarity that we like. For example the New VU Blues by ND is a classic imho it has a catchy tune

2) the vocals. Again the NEw vu blues by ND is a good example the lyrics are catchy/good.

So a song that has both good vocals and music is likely to be a classic. For example take Aha - take on me from eighties. Classic tune, classic memorable lyrics = classic song.

To me this particular song (ships in the night) doesn't have good lyrics or a good tune. Sorry to say that. So it's not going to stand out from the crowd. The concept is very good. The title i really liked - ships in the night. Could have been a classic but as it is it doesn't do anything for me sorry.

Hey ND i think that is great work!

im so glad its not another of those $$ electro house tracks but instead a classic discoish track!

for my taste i maybe miss a bit deepness ( whatever this means ) :D
liked the radiomix and the hivolumemix most btw

hope things work out for you get #1!

Sorry, but I had to :)

cherry.jpg

[YOUTUBE]svY5KzsWRkI[/YOUTUBE]

:wtg::naughty::tux::shower::dj:

nice

nice... CJ Bolland!:wtg:

yeah We'' loose the Cheri eventually and She will just become known as M00N :)

the song's booming in my car at this very moment thanks for the track cheri love it and waiting for more!!!!

Pink

Just listened to it and thought it was so-so.

I agree about the retro feel to it also. That's not necessarily a bad thing though. La Roux have done okay in the UK Singles chart recently with 1980s style music, so if there's a hidden, unfulfilled demand for 90s style too then you never know.

We Just added the Bass monkeys Mix to MYSpace, its a whole different take on it...

Good luck cant wait to get it been waiting for a proper uk release since your movie :)

I think the Bassmonkeys version is a lot better. Less "Disco".

Awesome track! Send the misses my regards for the fierce voice!

Curious about if this tune is available to pickup on a 12" vinyl? Preferably the BassMonkeys Remix. Would be a great tune in my collection!

Anyways, good luck on the charts! :)

GL with the release in the UK :)

Back