House Music Lovers this is 4 U

will this be on itunes? i've searched for both atrist and track but can find nothing. Also releasing it on spotify and asking it to be played on major radio stations like radio 1 and kiss 100 will be what makes or brakes it.

Spotify is also another good step forward, I heard like theres 2 million active users in the uk alone. I like the track, reminds me of the 90's when I was a little kid.

:dj::clap::clap::dj:

Last edited:
Thanks Stutoman, It Went out to all the DJ's Last Week.... Early Reports are Excellent. Were focusing on the Club Charts first before we commit to a Radio push, I'lll keep the thread up ot date with progess!

Cheri Moon - Ships in the night Cracked the Top 30 Last week. Qualifying it as the first Chart Hit for the NEVERDIE Recod label...

The Upfront Club Top 40 weekending 12th December 2009

1 (3) Riverside (Let’s Go) – Sidney Samson ft Wizard Sleeve
2 (4) Right Hand Hi – Kid Sister
3 (7) Finally – K-Klass & Reza
4 (11) Undisclosed Desires - Muse
5 (1) Move For Me – Kaskade vs Deadmau5
6 (5) Escape Me – Tiesto ft CC Sheffield
7 (19) Won’t Go Quietly - Example
8 (6) Hardcore Uproar 2009 - Together
9 (12) Mowgli’s Road – Marina & The Diamonds
10 (14) Boys Don’t Cry – K-Cat
11 (9) Shot Caller – Ian Carey Project
12 (16) I Can’t Wait – Kenneth Bager
13 (23) I Wish – Mini Viva
14 (20) Just Say Yes – Snow Patrol
15 (17) Dirtee Cash – Dizzee Rascal
16 (22) Girls Gone Wild – The Score
17 (15) Earthquake – Little Boots
18 (25) Fight In Sight – The X-Why
19 (35) My Health – Bass Monkeys & Soulshaker
20 (10) Tik Tok - Kesha
21 (2) Give You Everything – Erika Jane
22 (13) Let The Bass Kick In Miami Beach – Chuckie & LMFAO
23 (18) Flashback – Calvin Harris
24 (28) One Love – David Guetta ft Estelle
25 (30) Ships In The Night – Cheri Moon
26 (8) Heart On Fire – Sarah Mattea
27 (29) You’ve Got The Love – Florence & The Machine
28 (New) Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful? – Paloma Faith
29 (21) About A Girl - Sugababes
30 (34) Unconfirmed – Dreamcatcher ft Jess Day
31 (32) Anyway – Duck Sauce
32 (New) Radiate – Riton vs Primary 1
33 (31) Everybody – Deablo
34 (New) Push & Pull – Noferini & Marini
35 (New) Stay Too Long – Plan B

Nice tune(SoulShakersRadioMix). Good oldschool sound to it. Perfect for radio with the commercial sound.
Oh, and GZ on the first chart hit!

Big gratz with the entry in the charts! :dance:

Super gratz on chart entry :yay:

Looking at the list nothing else looks anygood, so no reason why this shouldn't make it to number 1 :beerchug:

Get to # 1!

Good luck getting to the top of the chart - I love the song! :yay:

Super gratz on chart entry :yay:

Looking at the list nothing else looks anygood, so no reason why this shouldn't make it to number 1 :beerchug:

If you find yourself on a list full of crap, why are you in that list??? :scratch2::D

The Upfront Club Top 40 weekending 12th December 2009

25 (30) Ships In The Night – Cheri Moon
Congrats on the chart position. One question though, does this Upfront Club chart cover clubs in the US, UK, Europe, or is it not geographical at all?

Heya Dusk, the UK Upfront Club Chart is the UK club Charts, but its also #18 on the World House charts this week too... Also hit hit #30 on the UK commercial Charts (Music Week)

Its a great Start, we are getting the next Record Ready....

since I still can't find the song on itunes I thought i'd search around for you.

http://www.songcastmusic.com/ - found that, they get your music onto itunes and amazon plus a few others.

And the radio mix of ships in the night just has to be the best version!

thx, We are holding it back from public sale, until we get our Peak chart position on the Club Charts... People wont start to look to buy it until the Radio campaign truly gets underway

UPFRONT CLUB CHART - 26 DECEMBER 2009

Cheri Moon Jumps 14 Places to #4 on the UK Dance Charts!!

1 12 3 REVOLVER (DAVID GUETTA REMIX) Madonna Vs. David Guetta Warner Bros. 1126
2 9 4 BAD 4 MY HEALTH (BASSMONKEYS/SOULSHAKER/STED-E & HYBRID HEIGHTS/EMKAY/STEREOJACKERS MIXES) Bassmonkeys & Soulshaker feat. JD Rox Audiofreaks 1077
3 11 3 STAY TOO LONG (PENDULUM MIX) Plan B Atlantic 813
4 18 4 SHIPS IN THE NIGHT (SOULSHAKER/BASSMONKEYS/STEREOJACKERS MIXES) Cheri Moon Neverdie 771
5 NEW 1 GOOD TIMES Seamus Haji Vs. Mark Knight & Funkagenda Misspelt Music 755
6 NEW 1 VIDEO PHONE (DOMAN & GOODING/GARETH WYN/MY DIGITAL ENEMY/OLLI COLLINS & FRED PORTELLI MIXES) Beyonce Columbia/RCA 718

Gave it a listen, it wasn't really my thing (more of an EBM, Agrotech, and Futurepop guy myself), but I wish you guys luck nonetheless.

#4 - only 3 more spots to get that coveted #1 spot. :yay:

Gratz, now get that n#1 position.

UPFRONT CLUB CHART - 26 DECEMBER 2009

Cheri Moon Jumps 14 Places to #4 on the UK Dance Charts!!

1 12 3 REVOLVER (DAVID GUETTA REMIX) Madonna Vs. David Guetta Warner Bros. 1126
2 9 4 BAD 4 MY HEALTH (BASSMONKEYS/SOULSHAKER/STED-E & HYBRID HEIGHTS/EMKAY/STEREOJACKERS MIXES) Bassmonkeys & Soulshaker feat. JD Rox Audiofreaks 1077
3 11 3 STAY TOO LONG (PENDULUM MIX) Plan B Atlantic 813
4 18 4 SHIPS IN THE NIGHT (SOULSHAKER/BASSMONKEYS/STEREOJACKERS MIXES) Cheri Moon Neverdie 771
5 NEW 1 GOOD TIMES Seamus Haji Vs. Mark Knight & Funkagenda Misspelt Music 755
6 NEW 1 VIDEO PHONE (DOMAN & GOODING/GARETH WYN/MY DIGITAL ENEMY/OLLI COLLINS & FRED PORTELLI MIXES) Beyonce Columbia/RCA 718

Nice one ;)

Only 3 more places.

(Small aside: Do you remember the Acid burns London from -88 or if it was -89? Awesome stuff.)

I didnt know you had a wife neverdie, well i hope you guys success in the music.

GO NEVERDIE. and my I add a beautiful black woman. :)))) We come in all shades and shapes heheehe. lololol.:yay::wtg:

Back