Turret Range

GAMBLE

Prowler
Society
No Remorse
stuart GAMBLE gamble
Turret range is 2 much i would say look @ the pic i dont know if its just larger mobs as in lower domes i did not have this problem

I would say it needs fixed as this is alota range im miles from the TP what you think :(

<removed...>

Last edited:
Turret ranges are.... DYNAMIC.

The range of when it kicks in depends on the type and maturity of the mob. I think it's similar to the range that the mob aggros at.

In other words, if you have a trox and an exa running after you, the trox will be hosed down by the turret a long range before the exa.

I think.

thats just stupid why would Ma do such a thing all mobs should be killed @ same range.

Not if its bigger kill it miles out.

Guess this is a warning for people to stay miles away from the turrets on larger mobs...

I ran an Atrox and a giant conudacuada PAST a turret on Calypso before it fired 2 days ago so I guess that kinda evens yours out...

Turrets are now balanced again.

Like my MA logic?

A general rule of thumb that I use for turrets.... I reverse my view, and wait till I cannot see the turret anymore. I haven't yet gotten a mob killed by the turret when I could not see the turret.

Did you find yourself another big boy gamble? :D

Did you find yourself another big boy gamble? :D

we certainly did Mega was on Dasp @ first so as you know big boys are needed PMSL. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

bigger mobs bigger turret range, i used to pull falx and spiders to nea's and i always had to run far away from the turret with the bigger :p

You gotta love the Turret

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_imBPDKN_M[/YOUTUBE]

Back