WoF 2010: Team Eudoria

*desperately seeking babysitter for the twins*

Will go kick Vikings butt and make sure he sees this so at least he can take part. Will do what I can to join in aswell about time I joined Eudoria again :)

*desperately seeking babysitter for the twins*

Well tell +1 that there is a sheep stuck in a fence up in Wales, it cant free itself and he must look after the Twins while you go and save it...... Then throw the PC in the back of the car and come and stay with us and you can fight for Eudoria :silly2: Good plan?

Hah. Ha ha. hahaha HA. HA

Team Amethera, I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

That said. Sounds pretty awesome this. :)
Pretty sure i can take part, but ofc not alone. Need the rest too. We're damn awesome in Eudoria, but not stupid :D

Where ya at captain Clam!? Time to show 'em lowly Ametherans who's the boss! :)

And lovely to see we have support ready to help the good guys.

Team Eudoria= Gooooood
Team Amethera= Baaaaaad
:silly2:

Name: Crystal Crissy Dunstone
Captain: No preference
Additional: Aussie TZ, Available as Main Team hunter, 175+hp with decent gear (high end limited wepons and armour)

Moblists:

Here's the biggest difference to the WoF itself.

Match 1: Eudoria, as highest ranking team historically, have first choice.

Yes, the team picks the Moblist.

Match 2: Amethera's choice.

Making your moblists:

The Moblist MUST follow the pattern of the majority of previous WoF moblists:

Main: 4 Mobs. 6 scores (5,6,7,8,9,10) so 2 mobs need to be split maturities and 2 need to be all maturities.
Combinations have been:
Mob A 10+5 points, Mob B 9+6 points, Mob C+D=7+8 points.
or
Mob A 10 points, Mob B 9+7 points, Mob C 8+6 points, Mob D 5 points...

Other combinations also work, you get the idea.

Restrictions:

For the purpose of the Calypso Cup the following Mobs are NOT PERMITTED on your suggested Moblists:

Turp
Gibnib
Chirpy
Fugabarba
Osseoculum
Daspletor
Araneatrox (except as "All Maturities")
Warlock
Any Event Mobs (Big Bulk, Eomon, Longtooth)

Any Mobs not found planet-side (CP, CND or RockTropia; not allowed).

That's pretty much it.

So.... any progress on making the moblist? :D

land of all good things

I ripped off my helmet and spat out the blood that I had been in danger of drowning in. My eyes looked up in hopeless recognition of my fate as the shadow of death, cast by my victorious foe, passed over me and I steeled myself for the final blow that would end me (until I revived at some outpost somewhere…). As is in the nature of all things living my defeated body made an attempt for one more breath, of survival. As if I had no control over my bodies movements I found myself reaching for my nearby weapon (L). Somehow I rallied and throwing my weight to one side executed a full roll into a kneeling position and raised my weapon, aiming it at the foul beast before me. Click! The weapon you are using has reached minimum condition (Please note limited weapons cannot be repaired). My body’s new found stamina fled along with all hope and sagged beneath the weight of my battered armour and I could feel warm rancid breath on my face as jaws with a thousand teeth drew closer. Suddenly, there was blood. Lots of blood. Hot sticky blood covered me; flooding my eyes and making me gag with its foulness. It was not mine. I lived. As I wiped the malodorous substance from my eyes I looked up to the west, the sun was rising, and on the brow of the hill I saw them. Team Eudoria had returned.

Let’s send these Ametherian bitches into the Abyss!

Well, I guess we’d better get the team back together… For those wishing to join Team Eudoria, then let it be known here. Veterans of the mighty ‘E’ better get into the private forum to discuss what we’ve got to do.

One thing to be pointed out, however, (and this is still kind of rumour from around the coffee table) is that teams in the – and I use this term lightly – ‘Friendly’ matches will be able to field their full team of 12. Being that Eudoria seldom fields more than eight in both main and support teams, we’d better try and swell our ranks a bit.

With regard to mob selection… even though it being the Calypso cup and launch to friendly matches that will give points to WoF team rankings… I am in the frame of mind that it would be an excellent introduction to WoF-ing on Rocktropia… What thinkest thou?

Eudoria, Eudoria,
Land of all good things etc…

Sign me up :sniper:

I shall wander my weary bones out from under the tree I have been dozing, and see if I can find your forum.

Sign me up :sniper:

I shall wander my weary bones out from under the tree I have been dozing, and see if I can find your forum.

Dozing? Or were ya passed out from all the Beer? :beerchug: :D

Happy to have ya join Team Eudoria!! Bring the Beer!

With regard to mob selection… even though it being the Calypso cup and launch to friendly matches that will give points to WoF team rankings… I am in the frame of mind that it would be an excellent introduction to WoF-ing on Rocktropia… What thinkest thou?

Eudoria, Eudoria,
Land of all good things etc…

Puke.... :mad:

What is wrong with you ?

Just give up the battle and go and live on Rocktropia... don't make life on Calypso misery for Ametherians if you can not stand your ground on your home turff... N00b !!!

I don't know about you but you aint seeing me wasting a single bullet on Rocktropia... Calypso is what we rule, Calypso is where we hunt and die...

And anyway:
Any Mobs not found planet-side (CP, CND or RockTropia; not allowed).

:sniper::bull:

Last edited:
Jack Bauer says 'Fine'

It's not easy to stand alone against the ridicule of others... but hey, it was just an idea... I've only been there once. I'm sure we could have changed the hastily written rules* if the idea gained popularity, but obviously it is outside of some peoples comfort zone...maybe you just tell me what Ametherans like to hunt and we'll do that...oh hang on Chirpy and Gibnib aren't allowed...hmm tricky...

... Local Derby Matches and various teaser events will be held on the build-up to WoF 2011.

J Boy is working on a little something called the Calypso Cup for instance.

Thanks again,

Hurrikane

It's not easy to stand alone against the ridicule of others... but hey, it was just an idea... I've only been there once. I'm sure we could have changed the hastily written rules* if the idea gained popularity, but obviously it is outside of some peoples comfort zone...maybe you just tell me what Ametherans like to hunt and we'll do that...oh hang on Chirpy and Gibnib aren't allowed...hmm tricky...

Why do you think it's called the Calypso Cup ? ..... :rolleyes:

Your misery is not worthy of ruling this planet... you shall be rushed to pieces :D

:wtg:

Applikayshun in by the way to lend a hand with the planning etc - lets shoot at stuff!!!

Ok would love to know how this works? I am in WoF Team Wales and would love to help support Eudoria in any way I can....So can I help in the main team or just support you guys?

Either way can I get in the forum to help planning etc?

You can kick me out when real WoF starts again ;)

Oh no! I've just broken a nail...

Ok would love to know how this works? I am in WoF Team Wales and would love to help support Eudoria in any way I can....So can I help in the main team or just support you guys?

Either way can I get in the forum to help planning etc?

You can kick me out when real WoF starts again ;)

Well, this is the thing... I guess it depends on how many people want to become a permenant part of Team Eudoria... As much as we need more main team members... last count we're 3... it would be nice to have people who will be there when the WoF proper starts. Not just these 'fly-by-night' welshies :D

Support would be much appreciated though :)

Why do you think it's called the Calypso Cup ? ..... :rolleyes:

...because I thought of the name :)

Back