WoF 2010: Team Portugal

score_card_-_portugal_771853.jpg

hey guys,

looks like im a little late, but better late than never :)
just wanna say if you guys need an extra support guy, im up for it.

gl and Tugas ftw!!!

I made my appliance also

Lets give some help :)

Rhagnar Rhag Thormilium

I'm proud of this team. We may be the unluckiest players to have ever walked Calypso during WoF, but we still manage to pull it off :D.

Congratulations to all, and a huge special thank to everyone that made part of it today in the suport teams. Thanks for our neighbors from across the ocean, foi "legal". :)

Team Portugal has 470 lifetime WoF globals. You are averaging 30.25 globals per hunt this year... so maintain that and you will join the 500 Global Club :thumbup:

Team Portugal has 470 lifetime WoF globals. You are averaging 30.25 globals per hunt this year... so maintain that and you will join the 500 Global Club :thumbup:

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! :wtg:

Congratulations

Australia would like to congratulate you on getting thru Portugal :yay: Goodluck in teh rest of WoF and see you in there.

p.s. Lorfat in the team and yet you still got thru, thats some effort ;)

Thanks, Butch!

I was hunting big neconus with Lorfat, and indeed, it felt like there was a huge void around him, and loots just avoided the area where we were standing. I think it was 2 globals in 3 hours of constant firing?

Strangely, when i was somewhere else, loots were just fine in comparison (not actually good) :D.

Greetings Team Portugal and welcome to TI Must Die: Stage 4 of WoF 2010.

You now have 3 One-On-One matches on the same moblist to achieve your Stage Total.

Your first match is against USA.

Please contact your opponent and agree on a time from the usual 5 timeslots for your match on MAY 1st/MAY 2nd. If you can't agree then choose THREE slots from the 5 on offer, as should your opponent; then you play on the one that you both choose.

As before, SLOTS must be picked by the WEDNESDAY before each hunt.

Details of newly-enabled Bonuses and the rest are on the Stage 4 Moblist Thread; don't forget to prep your Support for the SCAR Award.

Good luck!

Hurrikane

Well done so far Portugal!

I know its still like 6 weeks before we clash, but i would love if you make your minds up about time slots for the match against Dach. We would prefer one of the first 3 saturday timeslots.

GL for your next match!

Well done so far Portugal!

I know its still like 6 weeks before we clash, but i would love if you make your minds up about time slots for the match against Dach. We would prefer one of the first 3 saturday timeslots.

GL for your next match!
Thank you! I'm not the captain, so i can't confirm it with you guys the timeslot already, but looking at our usual chosen slots, i would bet it will be on a saturday too.

Greetings Team Portugal and welcome to TI Must Die: Stage 4 of WoF 2010.

You now have 3 One-On-One matches on the same moblist to achieve your Stage Total.

Your first match is against USA.

Please contact your opponent and agree on a time from the usual 5 timeslots for your match on MAY 1st/MAY 2nd. If you can't agree then choose THREE slots from the 5 on offer, as should your opponent; then you play on the one that you both choose.

Details of newly-enabled Bonuses and the rest are on the Stage 4 Moblist Thread; don't forget to prep your Support for the SCAR Award.

Good luck!

Hurrikane

Wooo Hooooo

USA :eek:

Greetings Team Portugal

You now have your Second of Three One-On-One matches (on the same moblist) to achieve your Stage Total.

Your next match is against Finland

Please contact your opponent and agree on a time from the usual 5 timeslots for your match on MAY 15th/MAY 16th.

If you can't agree then choose THREE slots from the 5 on offer, as should your opponent; then you play on the one that you both choose.

Good luck!

Hurrikane

Team Portugal, you have now joined the 500 lifetime global club :thumbup: Your total is now at 514.

Team Portugal, you have now joined the 500 lifetime global club :thumbup: Your total is now at 514.

PORTUGAL... FUCK YEAH

(wait this is american :scratch2:)

i mean

PORTUGAL ! FAVAS COM CHOURIÇO ! PORTUGAL !

Batatas com bacalhau!

Batatas com bacalhau!

Go Tuga's would be more in keeping with FORUM RULES...

Please translate or delete all foreign language posts:)

Hurrikane

Not really translatable, it a portuguese dish... "Batatas com Bacalhau" is "Cod with potatoes" or something? Not sure if cod is the right fish ;)

Same with "Favas com Chouriço"... Broadbeans (?) with a little tasty thingy we call chouriço (may have a translation, but unfortunately I dont know one)... You need to visit us to find about our wonderful food... And wine...

Oh, and beer!

Not really translatable, it a portuguese dish... "Batatas com Bacalhau" is "Cod with potatoes" or something? Not sure if cod is the right fish ;)

Same with "Favas com Chouriço"... Broadbeans (?) with a little tasty thingy we call chouriço (may have a translation, but unfortunately I dont know one)... You need to visit us to find about our wonderful food... And wine...

Oh, and beer!
i think they don't have any translation and use the spanish word "chorizo". Anyway, it's a smoked pork meet sausige.

Hiya Team Portugal. I feel a bit guilty for how the group games work out for you so far. First match against USA... then Finnland supported us against USA and we paid that back with a really potent support team against you guys. Still you won... good match! And though we are still the boardleader in our group, we got kinda beaten by a hair twice last weekend! It was hard work to tame the beast i created since then...

Life goes on and it gets time to speak about timeslots soon! From experience i know that my team likes saturdays, even though its one day after my birthday and i will (if i am there at all) have another hell of a hangover. Anyhow lets hope for a good match!

Hiya Team Portugal. I feel a bit guilty for how the group games work out for you so far. First match against USA... then Finnland supported us against USA and we paid that back with a really potent support team against you guys. Still you won... good match! And though we are still the boardleader in our group, we got kinda beaten by a hair twice last weekend! It was hard work to tame the beast i created since then...

Life goes on and it gets time to speak about timeslots soon! From experience i know that my team likes saturdays, even though its one day after my birthday and i will (if i am there at all) have another hell of a hangover. Anyhow lets hope for a good match!

My team is prepared for the worse that can happen :)
But no matter what can/will happen, We will do the best possible with the available players we have!
Best luck for the next round, I'll contact you as soon as possible to sort the date

Back