Help: Login Failed

InDaHouse

Stalker
Society
General of Sanctuary
Saoirse
I got this error when loggin in after 10.5....

Loading Failed. this may indicate missing or corrupt Client data.

If problem persists then contact support for assistance.

When I first opened client loader i got the downlod for the new patch, but after it downloaded it stopped responding during install, so I closed and opened client again starting the whole procedure again, but now i'm getting the above error.

I've sent support but you guys are usualy fast ;)

I got the same 'freeze' upon my initial download.

But, re-opening and downloading worked just fine for me, after. :scratch2:

Good luck figuring it out. :)

I got the same 'freeze' upon my initial download.

But, re-opening and downloading worked just fine for me, after. :scratch2:

Good luck figuring it out. :)

maybe your due a ATH, and they are locking me out so i don't get it first ;)

maybe your due a ATH, and they are locking me out so i don't get it first ;)

No worries about that - my loot is shit for life. ;)
Hope you get it sorted :D

My friend got the same login failure. wonder if there is any reasonable solution for that problem.

same failure here
regards, nar

My case is assigned so they are looking at it (I hope).

My case is assigned so they are looking at it (I hope).

So you made a support case. Nice. If you could post the answer on this topic. I think lots of ppl would aprechiate that.

My friend got the same login failure. wonder if there is any reasonable solution for that problem.

Yup, let the updater finish its job.

I got this error when loggin in after 10.5....

When I first opened client loader i got the downlod for the new patch, but after it downloaded it stopped responding during install, so I closed and opened client again starting the whole procedure again, but now i'm getting the above error.

I've sent support but you guys are usualy fast ;)

Exact same thing happend to me.

Exact same thing happend to me.

I does that, it also completely freezes the windows UI sometimes and te process says "Not Responding" BUT...it is still running, DO NOT abort, then you will have a corrupt installation.

Yup, let the updater finish its job.

as said already, it freezes upon the first attempt to download.
we can't very well 'let something finish' that can't finish itself.
try again.

good luck with your logging on and/or support cases, Sao and others.

Have same problem :(

same problem by my broder :( so lets see what u got.

Will we have this threads after every VU from now on? Look at Vu 10.4 Loading failed. Same problem same solution. Just redownload/reinstall EU and when updating DONT DO ANYTHING. If 'freezing' occurs just wait.

Will we have this threads after every VU from now on? Look at Vu 10.4 Loading failed. Same problem same solution. Just redownload/reinstall EU and when updating DONT DO ANYTHING. If 'freezing' occurs just wait.

here's an idea : link that thread, if you think a fix from last VU is still valid - instead of just bitching about a duplicate.

and yes, you will always get threads like this after a VU if a number of people are having issues logging on. It's pretty clear the subject of the thread from the title, so don't read it if it bothers you that much.

also, I don't consider having to re-download or re-install all of EU much of a fix. :rolleyes:

yep same problem here... :(

here's an idea : link that thread instead of just bitching about a duplicate.

If you think a fix from last VU is still valid, that is.

also, I don't consider having to re-download or re-install all of EU much of a fix. :rolleyes:

I posted the solutiin. You do have to redownload ALL OF EU.

Just bitchign about that one poppung up after EVERY update since it first occured. And still easy to find by simply putting the error in the search box here. Solution comes from support btw.

I posted the solutiin. You do have to redownload ALL OF EU.

wrong, I don't. I waited after the freeze, restarted the download and it works just fine. :wise:

I'm not saying everyone's issue will be solved that way - but not everything is so black and white, dude.

You d*mbsh*t...
MA expects people to redownload reinstall EU and the fu*king patches?

Of course we're going to spam this shit every VU until they fucking learn to

test anything before releasing. and make sure it works.

Ok. sorry the hulk got the better of me. if u notice the censoring to gradual flaming.

+ - rep me as you wish.

Me thinks. MA will lose a heavy depositor soon.

wrong, I don't. I waited after the freeze, restarted the download and it works just fine. :wise:

Consider yourself lucky then. Perhaps they fixed it would be great. So just try again. Most important thing: wait til the freeze is over and don't abort also don't do anything but updating. If this does not work for you after the bug occured first you have to redownload everything.

guh .. but, I did not wait.
I aborted during the 'freeze', restarted the dl, and it's just fine.

these people apparently know what the hell's going on and have all the answers - so, I'm done with this redundant thread.

good luck finding a fix that doesn't include hours of re-downloading EU. :duh:

2009-11-25 15:43 Du schriebst:

After the latest update I get this error when I am trying to log in:

Loading failed. This may indicate missing or corrupt client data.

2009-11-25 23:20 Entropia Universe-Support:

Hi,

Thank you for your report. If you receive this error message, something has gone wrong in the process of updating your client. In most cases this means that you have to perform a reinstallation of Entropia Universe. This error often occur if you have stopped the download at any point during the patching process, and then restarted it. Sometimes the downloader wrongly gives the impression to have stopped downloading, but please be patient; it is still downloading and will continue soon. Do not close the downloader.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

2009-11-26 04:44 Du schriebst:

Hello thanks for your answer but reinstalling takes me so long. Can't you simply release a patch who is solving this problem?

2009-11-26 04:55 Du schriebst:

Hello thanks for your answer but reinstalling takes me so long. Can't you simply release a patch who is solving this problem?

2009-11-26 12:47 Du schriebst:

I have downloaded and installed the game again and experienced the same problem. This time it was the installing of the latest update, my computer did not get any response from the updater when it was almost done installing. Saved the files before trying to patch though hope it will work now or you release a newer VU which works better.

2009-11-27 08:28 Entropia Universe-Support:

Hi,

Try turning off your antivirus software when updating; recent reports indicate that antivirus programs can interfere with the patching process, causing this error.

Kind regards,
Entropia Unvierse Support

2009-12-02 14:34 Du schriebst:

Thank you for your help it's running for several days now. I still would like to see these problems not occuring again since it's causing a lot of trouble to a variety of participants and I experienced the same symptoms within the latest VU.

2009-12-03 10:25 Entropia Universe-Support:

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. We are contantly working hard on minimizing these kinds of error. We are aware of the frustrations it causes, but there will always be some technical issues that can occur that we cannot foresee, regardless of our best efforts.

Please accept our sincere apologies for all the trouble.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

That's what I got back then.

there's a new patch, now.

try that.

Like I said if it works after a retry everything is fine even though I expect people to perform this several times before asking for help on EF. Can only tell you what they told me back then. In the old thread it the reason why you need to redownload all of it was explained pretty well.

It worked nicely till the second patch came.. my mouseclicks don't work any more ingame.. lol, can't even log out now :laugh:
My only way is to take the backdoor (alt-tab) out and kill the game.

meh. sorry bro. i'm just pissed off at MA. and let it bleed off in forums.

Support has done shit all for me. since i started playing.

They just closed my support cases for missing claims when VU10 started...

So support can kiss my ass.

But yes. i've not had 1 problem since vu10. cept for 10.3 where the download restart from scratch on me. instals were smooth.

then comes this. and someone bitching about posts after every VU.

wether your a dumbshit or not wasn't really the point.

problems with every VU was.

Back