Event Stadium?

LeeYap

Alpha
Banned
Society
Obsidian Order
Einar Lee Yap
As I recall, which could be wrong, there was supposed to be an Event Stadium on the CND Asteroid. I'm curious as to why ND hasn't pursued this issue.

Is this coming soon to an event stadium near me?

As I recall, which could be wrong, there was supposed to be an Event Stadium on the CND Asteroid. I'm curious as to why ND hasn't pursued this issue.

Is this coming soon to an event stadium near me?

What makes you think Neverdie hasnt persued that issue?

The New Improvements to the Event System are fantastic, I dont have any ETA on the Mega Stadium at all... Maybe We should Wait for Space to Open so we can have a Race Course through the Asteroid belt...

But then we might have to Defend ourselves from the dreaded Space Pirates, but no worries there....

I Will use the Egg to protect you.

The New Improvements to the Event System are fantastic, I dont have any ETA on the Mega Stadium at all... Maybe We should Wait for Space to Open so we can have a Race Course through the Asteroid belt...

But then we might have to Defend ourselves from the dreaded Space Pirates, but no worries there....

I Will use the Egg to protect you.

So you do have a view on the roadmap which we haven't ...

Ahh.. the space pirates :D

So you do have a view on the roadmap which we haven't ...

Ehm... Marco said space will open up, just not when... just like ND did now...

The Egg has been "on its way" for quite some time, and MA/FPC said it will not be long until done...

Space Pirates was a thing that NeverDie came up with from the start I think?

So your comment is incorrect, as I knew as much as was said by NeverDie just by reading/listening to interviews and forum posts and such :rolleyes:

Ahh.. the space pirates :D

Ehm... Marco said space will open up, just not when... just like ND did now...

The Egg has been "on its way" for quite some time, and MA/FPC said it will not be long until done...

Space Pirates was a thing that NeverDie came up with from the start I think?

So your comment is incorrect, as I knew as much as was said by NeverDie just by reading/listening to interviews and forum posts and such :rolleyes:

I hope you are right, the reaction on the event stadium I interpreted otherwise.

I use the info :

"The New Improvements to the Event System are fantastic,..."

If I am wrong, I apologize.

Back