Will TT Terminals get taxed?

Galadea

Alpha
Society
The 3-Toed Sloths
Galadea Gala Durutti
With the newly available estate development opportunities putting a TT Terminals (and others) on your LA becomes possible. While buying a tp seems to be pretty mandatory for LAs, this isn't the case for TT and the other improvements. With a tp ppl can simply tp to their favorite place to restock.

So spending 25k for TT seems to be a pretty bad idea, because it wouldn't improve the service a lot. To make them more attractive they could be taxed, though. Do you think MA will make the taxation of TT and crafting boxes possible in the future?

...With a tp ppl can simply tp to their favorite place to restock.

I guess FPC has overseen this or its only an option for those that can not invest into a TP.

Not sure if there will be corrections.

I do also think the Service Centre is meant as an option for LAs that ain't too far from a TP.

At first buying a tt seems silly but when you start to think about it, it might make some sense because it means people won't have to leave just to get ammo.

A lot of the people who'd tp would need to do several jumps for the further out LA's. If you could add a storage terminal and auctioneer then it would mean no one would ever have to leave.

I doubt they'd be taxed though as the ones in the Malls aren't.

Last edited:
TT, Repair & Storage are the basic musts for camping hunters.
I believe the revivals on all LAs are left in place.

I do not think anyone would care for a taxed crafting machine.
It would not get used period. Especially by condition crafters or those skilling.

If you start compounding too many taxes for everything you do in EU, you start paying too much in tax vs what you get back :D

Which ofc would leave EU dead and buried.

Imagine,

Fees to MindArk + tax to land owner + tax to buy from TT + tax to sell to TT + tax to make stuff at the crafting machine + tax to repair your items + fee to sell your loot on the auctioneer + tax to buy any items you need from shops =

Epic :laugh: for what you have left after taxes for the next run ;)

Many already hate the idea of even hunting on taxed land unless it is a very special mob with regular item drops of markup value or periodic special item drops.

Last edited:
If no TP a TT could be usefull...

OFC it wont be taxed, and ofc it makes sense for land owners to put a TT. Many people would camp 1 land area for weeks straight without leaving if they had a TT+repair terminal.

None of the things would influence my mind towards hunting on a certain LA or not, because I don't hunt because of a TP, Repair or TT for a first pick.

To me only thing usefull would be a TT and Repair which would make me stay longer and thus hunt more on that specific LA. There is countless times, where I had to TP out for repairs and while being at the service center, I made a coffee and decided for something else.

If you want a lazy git like me staying, get a TT and Repair, screw the TP :p. Storage would come handy too, just in case for those 1 gazillion animal hides loots....rofl.

could someone please delete this thread... before FPC reads it?
Maybe we should not reply to make it go away...
o damn..

TT aint taxed on shopping malls so why would it be in LA's?

TT aint taxed on shopping malls so why would it be in LA's?

Because it costs the LA owner money to buy one, the ones in shopping malls were delivered with the mall. And actually most shopkeepers (if not all) charged a "tax" for the ammo they sold on LAs, because the shopkeeper decayed. So taxing TT transactions isn't that absurd.
My hunting habbits don't depend on the availability of a TT on a LA.

Buying a TT on a LA makes only snese if it will improve the income. And I don't think that is hte case. Als offfering a TT on the LA could be seen as a service, so it could be taxed...

ssst, before they allow the LA owner to tax the TP itself too ; like for CND or CP for the moment :D

Back